No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
    This is when I wish fights were 15 rounds like when I was a kid...
    This PLEASE

Comment

• Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
      See this is where you get off based. If canelo won by a round or by 12 its the same ****ing score. 1 judge for canelo 1 for ggg 1 down the middle.
      If your that serious rewatch it. It was a draw. If worse i could have accepted ggg with a 1 round win. Im a serious boxing fac ex boxer who calls it how i see it. Either way i saw a great fight and nothing like the bs 3 weeks ago. A true boxing classic.
      In rematch I give it to Canelo easily
      As he wont be spent as he learned ggg in the 1st fight.
      Don't get me wrong, I thought Canlelo did well. Not enough to win the fight, but good. Also as I said I can see how it can be given to Canleo as a close decision. The controversy here was the wide scorecard.

I have no doubt there would have been an uproar had Canelo won on close card, but there would be some justification for going either way in some rounds.

I agree for sure it was a great fight to watch, both put n a fantastic show of heart and strength. I get the feeling that if it was a 15 round fight like the days of old Canelo could have continued his good work in the championship rounds.

Comment

• the 118 card made me think damn. how. watched it all and it was a very nice fight

Comment

• Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
          1) That 118-110 card is beyond ridiculous. I have no doubt that that judge was a sell-out. I hope there's an investigation.

2) After watching that, I hardly think any of these two guys belong in the top 10 P4P list. Too slow, too predictable, both of them lacking stamina.

Definitely, right now the best fitht to see is Lomachenko-Rigondeaux. Of course I'd be eager to see these two fight again, but I wouldn't expect too much of a difference in outcome, unless they hire a referee that actually discounts Canelo a point for excessive clinching, so he gets to actually fight.

Your a ****ing clown!!! Lmfao. Really holding?? Cant you do better then that? **** i have seen ****** statements but you take the ****ing cake on this one you ******. Learn boxing then rewatch then re talk the dumb**** you said!!

Comment

• It's a shame that canelo's stamina is terrible. He pretty much did what he wanted for 4 rounds. Is Canelo a front-runner?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
              DRAW IS A GOOD RESULT....STOP FOCUSING ON THE CRAPPY BYRD CARD, TWO JUDGES GOT IT RIGHT.

CANELO WON RDS 1, 2, 3, 10, 11 and 12 AND GGG won the rest.

1 or 2 of those rds you could swap around but A DRAW IS FAIREST RESULT.

How the fck in hell you can give Canelo the 3rd???

People are actually generous with Canelo.

GGG's problem is he's a jabber and you guys doesn't seem give credit for all the jabs landed.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                Dumbass many Mexicans are ggg fanbois too,& there were plenty of his fans there I barely left a bit ago. Ggg got booed too,they both got booed by dumb twat fanbois,but the crowd didn't boo canelo way more booed ggg.
                You call me a dumbass, then go on to shrink a whole paragraph into a single sentence? Awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
                  Your a ****ing clown!!! Lmfao. Really holding?? Cant you do better then that? **** i have seen ****** statements but you take the ****ing cake on this one you ******. Learn boxing then rewatch then re talk the dumb**** you said!!
                  This ****** is a mcgimper fanboi nuff said. He always says dumb euroirishfanboi idiocy like that mcgimper would beat Mayweather (im no fanboi of may either) but Hes literally stuck on ****** with these tard statements,so try not to mind him just one more... he should be sterilized
                  Last edited by kushking; 09-17-2017, 01:24 AM.

Comment

• canelo won it 7-5 the only ppl who disagree are ppl that are being blinded by their hatred for mexicans.

Comment

• Well dam. I thought it was a close fight but that 118-110 score was ridiculous. I'm not mad or upset over the decision just that scorecard. Canelo started off great then GGG started press him. I thought GGG won slightly.

Comment

Working...
                      X