No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by moochi View Post
    Expected. I said from the start, if its close, GGG has no choice, if GGG is pretty dominant, it will be a draw.

The only way to win that was via KO. Simple.

Another black eye in the sport. We need some ppl to step up and stop actually accepting rematches, simple.

Let me guess, the rematch is going to be in Vegas?

Even the why Canelo was fighting, what a smart businessman, he was fighting in spurts just hitting gloves and then running - knowing that that was enough to get rounds. Shocking.
    Idiots like you ruin the sport. Rewatch the fight. Canelo won 1-3 and 9-12 so please rewatch!!!! GGG missed 90% of what he threw. **** compubox as it was clearly not correct. Im a fan of both fighters and could not pick a side and still dont. Facts are facts and your a fool!!

Comment

• Originally posted by fernandtg View Post
      You call me a dumbass, then go on to shrink a whole paragraph into a single sentence? Awesome!
      You try to clown but are grammer policing a blog with hundreds of comments from fanboi gtards.... AWESOME

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
        This ****** is a mcgimper fanboi nuff said. He always says dumb euroirishfanboi idiocy like that mcgimper would beat Mayweather (im no fanboi of may either) but Hes literally stuck on stupid with these tard statements,so try not to mind him just one more... he should be sterilized
        Lmfao!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          How the fck in hell you can give Canelo the 3rd???

People are actually generous with Canelo.

GGG's problem is he's a jabber and you guys doesn't seem give credit for all the jabs landed.
          Yup, that's what canelo fans can't seem to realize. Those stiff jabs GGG threw was connecting all night with much gusto and authority. That was the story of the fight. Canelo had no choice but to cower back to the ropes for solace.

#GGG stiff jab was the story of the night

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Yup, that's what canelo fans can't seem to realize. Those stiff jabs GGG threw was connecting all night with much gusto and authority. That was the story of the fight. Canelo had no choice but to cower back to the ropes for solace.

#GGG stiff jab was the story of the night
            Canelo fought his fight entirely,ggg fought like someone else. Thats the story of the fight. Be real canelo deserved a draw at least,could go either way to non fanbois... This fight lived up to the hype & we get to see it again,ward vs kov 2.0
            Last edited by kushking; 09-17-2017, 01:34 AM.

Comment

• Someone lost his mom, wife and sister to brown schlong which explains the continued racist remarks. And throw in the fact the Giants got ****d by the Cowboys spells one sad loser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Street View Post
                GGG is done in the rematch. Canelo will KO GGG the old guy
                DLH almost KO'd Tito in their last 3 rounds. Backtracking mexicans are deadly.

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                  I think people get excited when GGG lands the set up jab or the ropes stuff. But even on the ropes he did not land much. IN fact, Cnaelo often came back with stronger stuff

I do see a pattern amongst my friends. Those who hate "runners" think GGG won, they also think Pac beat Floyd btw

draw is fine.
                  Well said!! These people are just fools nothing more or less just fools. Lmfao!!!

Comment

• Still perfect no loss

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                      Canelo said before the fight that he could stand and trade with GGG. Sure, you did, buddy...sure. Fooking cyclist.
                      He also said that luck is for the mediocre... They have a new member I guess

Comment

Working...
                      X