Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    The Sport of Boxing lost tonight 118-110

I said that Feminists, race-baiters and Libtards would destroy sports and start with boxing because it's one of the more masculine sports...

They are already making running not be held against fighters... The Sport is done when runners win rounds for running...
    It's an Oscar promotion. He invented running and claiming victory(against Trinidad). I knew Canelo would win if it went to the score cards. Oscar is every bit as criminal as arum is. This draw is essentially a victory for Canelo.

The cards were atrocious. Nuff said.

Comment

• Well on the poll I voted "Robbery" and I was right. Glad I watched it online for free. I would need a **** shower if I had paid for this fight and knew Oscar was pocketing some of my money.

Comment

• Sometimes I agree with Teddy Atlas. And this is one of the times.

Comment

• Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
          Here you go Shadoww702

Lost 2 lines, a KD and a win for GGG between 10-12. My wife's $50 bet at Planet Hollywood at least gave me most of my money back. [IMG] photo IMG_5951_zps3xdfwhdj.jpg[/IMG]
          Your wife one smart lady!

Comment

• Once we saw Canelo start getting on the bike and not throw as many punches back it was obvious he wasn't winning those rounds and would have been in big trouble If he didn't catch that 2nd wind around rd 8-9

Comment

• Originally posted by Verus View Post
              Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it. It was a good fight. The immature guys posting here would complain about "The Thrilla in Manilla."
              And then say boxing is boring and dying UFC is #1

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Your wife one smart lady!
                I have to ask??? Why did your wife take the draw??? Those ODDS were CRAZY!!!

Your Wife KNOWS BOXING! I bow down... Ask her who's she got in the Rig. Lomachenko fight???

Comment

• Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
                  If you gave Canelo 1 and 2 you clearly have to give him 3rd!!!
                  And fighting mexican. Lmao he sat on the ropes for rounds. its not his fought GGG couldnt land. Lmao. ****!!! Do you expect a boxer to get smashed in the face by what all others call hardest hitter in boxing yet Canelo walked away without a scratch. Thats on GGG not canelo. I lime both the same so dont get it twisted.
                  I didn't literally have a scorepad in front me of and was drinking heavily with friends. I'll give it another score and post it later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    And then say boxing is boring and dying UFC is #1
                    Apart from some young American males, few folks can name more than 2 MMA fighters. When Ali fought George Foreman in the "Rumble in the Jungle" almost a billion people around the world tuned in via radio and tv. When Louis fought Schmeling it drew the largest audience in history for a single broadcast. I don't think MMA will come close to matching those numbers.

Comment

• It was a fun fight, no long lulls, top notch elite boxing. Bad scorecard does give me a bad taste in my mouth but overall it was a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X