Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS FIGHT PROVES 100% THAT GGG IS ON ROIDS.

No question about it....You don't walk through the type of shots Canelo landed on him and you don't have the kind of stamina he had tonight either.

Comment

• No 8-4 is not close

Comment

• Originally posted by Brz_Pugilist View Post
        Had it 116-113 for golovkin. Only a blind fan boy would have canelita winning this fight. Golden boy's corrupt as ****
        We all knew the cards would be ****ed . GGG needed a knockdown atleast.

Comment

• 8-4 Golovkin. I thought the Jacobs fight was closer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post

GG clearly won

Neither guy looked impressive
            For sure a GGG win, no doubt.

I think it was more of a case that they were both excellent and nobody could really dominate the fight fully. Canelo has a great chin, but looking at the shots GGG ate, it seems he has a titanium chin. Lesser shots crushed his previous opponents.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
              Sadly, anyone who talked about the potential for a robbery, would look immediately in Byrd's direction. And right on cue, the script plays out. There's not even an effort to hide the fix anymore - it's in everyone's face.

And just as predictably - those who backed Canelo beforehand casually praise this as "the right decision".

As a neutral, I just wanted a good fight with the right result - instead, we get more bull**** with the sole intention of trying to cash in on a rematch.

What a ****ing disgrace this sport is.

everyone already knew it when they knew she was gonna be judging.And what do you know it happend.too obvious,they dont even try to hide.

Comment

• Exactly finally a sane fan

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                  Sadly, anyone who talked about the potential for a robbery, would look immediately in Byrd's direction. And right on cue, the script plays out. There's not even an effort to hide the fix anymore - it's in everyone's face.

And just as predictably - those who backed Canelo beforehand casually praise this as "the right decision".

As a neutral, I just wanted a good fight with the right result - instead, we get more bull**** with the sole intention of trying to cash in on a rematch.

What a ****ing disgrace this sport is.
                  I couldn't have said it better myself.

Good post....

Comment

• Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                    Draw is fair. Canelo landed the heavier shots but GGG was the more active fighter and landed jabs all night long.

I dont understand how people can claim robbery. It was a ****ing close fight

Get your eyes checked..GGG outlanded him and was the aggressor..

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      Canelo needs to learn how to fight off his defence, rather than posing and admiring his damn defence.
                      fight off his defense? do you think he was just choosing not to throw punches?

learn boxing, maybe go chat about another sport on ESPN forums or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X