Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG only thing should have went to body more had Canella winded body would have broke him rematch ribs are broke

Comment

• byrd wanted to out do cj ross. at least ross only scored it a draw...

Comment

• Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
        1) That 118-110 card is beyond ridiculous. I have no doubt that that judge was a sell-out. I hope there's an investigation.

2) After watching that, I hardly think any of these two guys belong in the top 10 P4P list. Too slow, too predictable, both of them lacking stamina.

Definitely, right now the best fitht to see is Lomachenko-Rigondeaux. Of course I'd be eager to see these two fight again, but I wouldn't expect too much of a difference in outcome, unless they hire a referee that actually discounts Canelo a point for excessive clinching, so he gets to actually fight.
        Wtf fight did you watch? No stamina? GOLOVKIN LITERALLY CAME FORWARD THROWING PUNCHES FOR 12 Straight rounds...
        Did Canelo clinch more than like 5 times over 12 rounds??

Open your fkin eyes

Comment

• Sadly, anyone who talked about the potential for a robbery, would look immediately in Byrd's direction. And right on cue, the script plays out. There's not even an effort to hide the fix anymore - it's in everyone's face.

And just as predictably - those who backed Canelo beforehand casually praise this as "the right decision".

As a neutral, I just wanted a good fight with the right result - instead, we get more bull**** with the sole intention of trying to cash in on a rematch.

What a ****ing disgrace this sport is.
          Last edited by KillaCamNZ; 09-16-2017, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
            Canelo is a bum, period. like most mexicans
            says the keyboard warrior who never stepped in the ring or tell a mexican to his face that he was a bum. continue to be tough over the internet

Comment

• GGG piece of ****!Cotto beat his ass!

Comment

• Why the **** is a women allowed to judge mma and boxing? she is involved in countless BS robberies..

Also this is why boxing is going down hill.. and stuff like Mma is catching up.. one fight ppvs.. with always some ****ery going down

GGG was never going to win a decision.. he looked happy he got a draw lol.. even though he won clear

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  These 2 both looked like subpar boxers to be honest..neither looked like the best fighter in the world..
                  Focused on Mayweather-McGregor too much

Comment

• Draw is fair. Canelo landed the heavier shots but GGG was the more active fighter and landed jabs all night long.

I dont understand how people can claim robbery. It was a ****ing close fight

Comment

• Your a idiot they showed stats outlanded him in 9 rounds

Comment

Working...
                      X