Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    I saw it the same as Lennox Lewis

It was expected in Las Vegas that they rob Golovkin if it goes to the cards, Moretti had GGG winning, that just shows you that no way did Canelo win this fight.

Adalaide Byrd was just unreal, needs to be banned from the sport.
    I call BS!

Post a pic of Canelo's face and GGG after the fight???

YOU was the one I wanted to OWE me my FKN $$$$$$ the MOST!!!

And I was hoping it was soo much you couldn't pay. Your not as DUMB as you look.

Comment

• the one card was garbage, but that's a given with Canelo. Result is fine tho, I scored it 114-114.

I just don't know why GGG didn't go to the body. Canelo was gassing and running, but GGG throws like 5 body shots all night

Comment

• Fck boxing forever

Comment

• GGG jabs off the front foot going forward and setting up shots. THIS is what judges that favor boxing see. It is boxing and not swarming or slugging. He will always score on judges cards that love defense, and out-boxing.

Comment

• This is why people hate boxing it's like wrestling now a joke ggg 8-4

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
              How many times did GGG buckle Canelo?

Thought so.
              He made Canelo stumble about 3 times. How many times did Canelo make GGG stumble?

Comment

• Originally posted by Graz View Post
                That judge Byrd is incompetent. Golovkin won the fight but Canelo was formidable. Vegas all set up for the rematch and the cash influx. All in all it was a good fight. Even though Canelo had youth on his side, he was the one gassing out. Golovkin kept coming.
                if Canelo had stamina he would be a legend. When he is on, he genuinely outboxed GGG rather visibly

Comment

• Byrd should be done after this, but you have to wonder if anyone can get a fair deal from the judges when they fight Canelo.

Comment

• robbery against GGG seemed inevitable just from hearing frefight talk by Oscar, HBO, etc, etc

Comment

• DRAW IS A GOOD RESULT....STOP FOCUSING ON THE CRAPPY BYRD CARD, TWO JUDGES GOT IT RIGHT.

CANELO WON RDS 1, 2, 3, 10, 11 and 12 AND GGG won the rest.

1 or 2 of those rds you could swap around but A DRAW IS FAIREST RESULT.

Comment

Working...
                      X