Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: Let's Be Honest - Who Has Golovkin Fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think GGG would KO Froach but he would whip his ass. Froach knows it . It's funny how he talks down about GGG . He may not have big names BUT the reason is plain:

TOO MANY CHICKEN TO FIGHT HIM !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
      Froch fought 10 world champions in 35 fights.

4 are probably hall of famers!

C Level fighters??????
      My thoughts too. Froch fought everyone out there at the time, as has Golovkin. But yes, Froch's resume beats Golovkins as he was lucky enough to have more elite opposition available. And he beat all of them except for a close loss to Kessler and the not-so-close loss to Ward (ok, Dirrell still debated, but it was a bit like the Lara/Canelo fight with one running and the other chasing).

Comment

The ironic thing is that Froch ducked GGG... but I agree for the most part with his statement...

He fought an undefeated Brook and Jacobs who KO'd a pretty good fighter in 1 round... GGG is still a question mark and that's what makes this fight interesting..

Canelo lb for lb has by far the better resume... but someone could argue that Jacobs could beat anyone that Canelo fought (other than Floyd)....

Comment

Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
          Froch fought 10 world champions in 35 fights.

4 are probably hall of famers!

C Level fighters??????
          I hope you're classifying a belt holder as a good or great fighter! Anyone can hold a title but it doesn't mean there high level fighters. Hall of famers? Ward! That's it!

Comment

The way people talk about Golovkin, you would think has beaten a load of club fighters and journeymen.

He's beaten some pretty good fighters and demolished a lot of them. I'm not saying the likes of Murray, Macklin, Geale, David Lemieux, Rubio etc.. are anything close to elite fighters but they are solid contenders and some world champions. Nobody has really destroyed the likes of Murray like Golovkin did.

Now who has Canelo beaten as convincingly as GGG has beaten his opponents? A corpse Chavez Jr? Domestic level Liam Smith, Kirkland who was inactive and been stopped in a round by Ishida, Khan who didn't have a chin at lightweight. Are they really significantly better opponents than Golovkin's dominant wins? No.

If people want to say GGG had problems with the best guys he faced...well so did Canelo. Arguably got a gift v Lara, struggled with Trout, had a decision with a well past prime Cotto in which some people had it scored very close.

Canelo has fought the better opposition, no dis*****g that, but has struggled also with the really good ones. He hasn't beaten a A or B level fighter in truly convincing fashion either.
            Last edited by TheBigLug; 09-14-2017, 04:37 PM.

Comment

a more appropriate question would be who didn't marty feldman fight he didn't fight Triple GGG when he had the chance ducked him coward marty feldman likes to run his mouth typical wanking denizen of the UK

Comment

I like Froch but... he got hit a lot more than GGG! Thus the nose job..

Comment

You can only fight who will fight you ggg would have fought anyone beat them all. Froch lost to Ward fighting with one hand he is no way a elite fighter Froch no d

Comment

Froch gets hit alot on his granite chin so it was the right time for him to duck triple g and retire
                    Last edited by lowblows420; 09-14-2017, 05:20 PM.

Comment

well he didnt fight you cause you said you were avoiding him. Why does golovkin get people so bitter and jealous its hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                      X