Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins Gives Joshua The Edge To Beat Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder beats Joshua..

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      And never listen to a Joshua fan when they talk boxing. They don't know jack. Not all of them but many of them. You can tell right away who's objective and who gobbles Joshua's ****.
      I agree, im like wtf I like Joshua but they are going too far u can tell a lot of them just don't like wilder and are bias.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        his biggest fight was a retired kiltz, good win other than that hes fought decent or average HW comp just like wilder. what are these bigger fights hes been in?
        Dylan White has skills as well. And when compared to wilder having fought and beat Vlad is pretty big.

I would put whyte and Ortez in a similar place as far as skills and ability go... roughly similar... So lets see Wilder set up and deliver his power against a decent adversary...I might change my mind. I do think Wilder has improved.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          Dylan White has skills as well. And when compared to wilder having fought and beat Vlad is pretty big.

I would put whyte and Ortez in a similar place as far as skills and ability go... roughly similar... So lets see Wilder set up and deliver his power against a decent adversary...I might change my mind. I do think Wilder has improved.
          Whyte actually mixes things up much more than Ortiz . The differance is Whyte is harder to figure out while Ortiz is harder to push back and seems to have slight power edge besides Whyte body shots . Whyte is also proven more in the chin dept even if hes sloppier . I would say Whyte hss improved since 2015 while Ortiz seems dormant and has peaked .

Both can fight southpaw , would be interesting fight depending which Whyte shows up.

Comment

I'd be rooting for wilder in this one. It would just be funny to see that mound of steroids topple.

Comment

steroid chin, brit loser would get gassed and smashed.

Comment

Sad... AJ gonna take DW power? He was dropped with a straight right by an aged fighter, half way into their match! Please, Boom Squad in four!

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Whyte actually mixes things up much more than Ortiz . The differance is Whyte is harder to figure out while Ortiz is harder to push back and seems to have slight power edge besides Whyte body shots . Whyte is also proven more in the chin dept even if hes sloppier . I would say Whyte hss improved since 2015 while Ortiz seems dormant and has peaked .

Both can fight southpaw , would be interesting fight depending which Whyte shows up.
                  Agreed. Whyte has good combo punching and was a tough fight for Joshua because he has skills and a chin. I can't think of anyone at that level that Wilder has fought off hand...

Oh and with Ortiz I meant that they come in as equal regarding threat level. But yes very different skill sets. Ortiz is just a smart veteran and has heavy handed power.

Comment

Lets just hope Wilder deals with Ortiz.. If he gets exposed AJ vs Wilder will take a massive hit

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                      Agreed. Whyte has good combo punching and was a tough fight for Joshua because he has skills and a chin. I can't think of anyone at that level that Wilder has fought off hand...

Oh and with Ortiz I meant that they come in as equal regarding threat level. But yes very different skill sets. Ortiz is just a smart veteran and has heavy handed power.
                      I would put Ortiz slight higher threat level bc of power ,but not by much at this point . I think were the only two that actually rates Whyte in terms of credible skills which could actually be a good thing !

I also had Breazeale top 10 in 2016 after Mansaur ,now look he will probably defeat Stiverne and has derailed Parkers stronger stable mate IMOP ,Izu Ugonoh !

Whyte /Breazeale or Izu i think would be Wilders most dangerous opponents .

A win over Ortiz can put Wilders career where it should be considering hes rated over these guys ....but is this even official yet ? No one seems to know much . smh
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-14-2017, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X