Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins Gives Joshua The Edge To Beat Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anthony Joshua vs Dentonay Wilder

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
    Alright My Fellow Dr of the Sweet Science but AJ has more.pedigree than deontayduckus wilderquackus that is just for starters.....AJ decisively beat The Man who had a stranglehold on the Heavyweight Division for over a decade....Tyson Fury blueprinted Wlad and AJ performed mop up duty.....AJ still had to execute though......which brings us to the present.....did you see how AJ laid it on the line vs Wlad????.....heart and true grit plus technic......AJ was technical...surgical...I like to sprinkle some father time on there but that is not AJs fault..he still had to pull the trigger...deontayduckus is a windmill. Deontayduckus is a duck....deontayduckus never dared to be great against Wlad.....AJs left hook is a sleeper....His chin....$#!+....if I would have hit the canvas I would have pulled a steve miller.and taken the money and run....AJ is no joke when he has youth on his side.. dont forget that sleeper left.hook
    I agree completely with you. Wilder have that equalizer that change the tide of battle; but, he have the tendency to wild swing when he connect with his right hand and that make him unbalance sometimes, opening to the left hook of Joshua. Wilder also have average basic fundamentals and chin problems. Anthony Joshua also have chin problems; but, like you said, he is the more technically sound fighter, have the better fundamentals and great power. Your points are valid. Like I said before, Anthony Joshua have the skills to win this fight and have more chance against Wilder. I am still holding that 55/45 in favor of Joshua, because Wilder have the ability to change the tide of battle in a instant; but, I admit that Anthony Joshua have heart and can pull of the victory, if this situation arise, because Joshua is proven and Wilder is not. When Wilder fight Luis King Kong Ortiz; then, this fight is going to answer some question about Wilder and King Kong Ortiz. I still hold my claim, until I see Wilder fighting Luis Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
    X