No announcement yet.

Did GGG ruin brooks career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did GGG ruin brooks career?

Rewatched the fight , he took serious punishment. I think it was a bad business decision for brook kind of like vargas back in the day.

GGG ruined brook most likely.

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
    Rewatched the fight , he took serious punishment. I think it was a bad business decision for brook kind of like vargas back in the day.

GGG ruined brook most likely.

Not in the least bit.

Brook fought a bigger guy and lifted GG off the canvas with uppercuts and made him look like an amateur at times.

Comment

I think Brook was damaged good anyway. GGG didn't do him that dirty tbh. The cat didn't have guts when the fight wasn't going his way.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post

Not in the least bit.

Brook fought a bigger guy and lifted GG off the canvas with uppercuts and made him look like an amateur at times.
        And Brook suffered no injuries while knocking Golovkin out inside 8.

Wait............

Comment

I think he did. That orbital eye injury made him a more weary and hesistant fighter. As soon as any trouble flares up with his eye his fear for his sight outweighs his will to win. The titanium plate he had put in didn't help in the least it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post

Not in the least bit.

Come on, if anything it showed why we have weight divisions. His punches may have sent GGG's head back, but they barely hurt him. Like he said, "it was a sparring session".

Comment

No his face is even stronger than before with the titanium.He shouldn't even be allowed in the ring its like punching wolverine

Comment

I said this a couple of days after that fight. Posters on here who were is fanatics were calling me hater. He took some massive punishment in that fight. He was destroyed to the body and then upstairs. He tried to make out like he was okay when you can see it in his eyes that he is hurt. Like i said after that fight, he needs to really get on his knees and thank his corner. I really think they saved his career with that towel.

Comment

Yeah I think so , he was hiding overseas with his strap for over 2 years

Then Gennady straight beat the Sh.it out of him and broke his face and his will , Spence broke the other side of his face and snatched his soul again. Brook don't want it When the going gets tough and no way he gets any notable wins against the Shark infested waters of 154

Comment

What career?

What are his top 5 wins and how many of them were punchers?

Also how many could beat Julio The Kid Diaz in one attempt.

Theres a reason he ducked punchers for over a decade and as soon as he fought one he quits.

Now if he retires with out fighting I'l give him a pass for quiting.

Comment

Working...
                    X