No announcement yet.

Did GGG ruin brooks career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
    I think he did. That orbital eye injury made him a more weary and hesistant fighter. As soon as any trouble flares up with his eye his fear for his sight outweighs his will to win. The titanium plate he had put in didn't help in the least it seems.

spence actually broke his orbital bone on the other side of his face. brook's problem was that he was matched with punchers and doesn't have the style to beat them. especially golovkin, who was two weight classes higher and the division's biggest puncher.

fighting spence straight away was truly dumb. blame the kid's management. i'm sure he made money, but FFS the khan fight was there, along with other six-seven figure tune ups. and spence isnt' going anywhere. that fight could have been made in 2018 and made him just as much money.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      That BS makes no sense you coward. You know what's going to happen Saturday and don't want to take a chance. It's funny you ask is GGG all I focus on, when for a long time, you would make several threads every single day it seemed, talking about GGG. And my beef with you is real, if I saw you on the street I'd swing on you.
      No you wouldn't son. I seen your heavy bag hitting... I'm tall and about 260lbs average. I'm also nearing my 2nd phase Blue Belt in BJJ. but because I know the sound of your daughters voice, the reason I call you ''pops,'' I'd go easy on you. seeing how you live in a forest, I can see why it's serious to you..

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        No you wouldn't son. I seen your heavy bag hitting... I'm tall and about 260lbs average. I'm also nearing my 2nd phase Blue Belt in BJJ. but because I know the sound of your daughters voice, the reason I call you ''pops,'' I'd go easy on you. seeing how you live in a forest, I can see why it's serious to you..
        Id whip your fat ass boy. And if you've ever been in a real fight, you'd know it doesn't feel good even if you win. So, even if you got the best of me, don't think for a minute that you wouldn't feel it and remember it

Comment

Id whip your fat ass boy. And if you've ever been in a real fight, you'd know it doesn't feel good even if you win. So, even if you got the best of me, don't think for a minute that you wouldn't feel it and remember it
          Before putting you to sleep, with your head all red and your mouth squinting from Turkish strength, I might stretch out 3-4 seconds more as you continue to tap out. I let it slide pops cause you got a little girl. dont't be a werido, stay classy dude, family man.

Comment

You don't call people in VA boy to their faces....I'm really sure of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              You don't call people in VA boy to their faces....I'm really sure of that.
              The last one I did was 6'5" and about 230. (He was a little skinny, though) Mother ****er said he was going to kill me, so I got him in his throat with a ridge hand strike. Punk ass ran around the warehouse for 10 mins cussing, but didn't come see me anymore...

Comment

Before putting you to sleep, with your head all red and your mouth squinting from Turkish strength, I might stretch out 3-4 seconds more as you continue to tap out. I let it slide pops cause you got a little girl. dont't be a werido, stay classy dude, family man.
                Sure thing bud. Think youd jist take me down, and tap me out, without taking some kind of abuse in the process...

Keep dreaming, kid

Comment

Sure thing bud. Think youd jist take me down, and tap me out, without taking some kind of abuse in the process...

Keep dreaming, kid
                  post your ''heavy bag'' video here. so they can hear your cute little girl talk as she records you. know your limits sir. you wouldn't want your daughter inquiring why some Turkish bloke choked you out to sleep.

Comment

post your ''heavy bag'' video here. so they can hear your cute little girl talk as she records you. know your limits sir. you wouldn't want your daughter inquiring why some Turkish bloke choked you out to sleep.
                    You post a pic. You post a video. Everybody knows what I look like, who I am. Show us who you are. If I was 260 and built, better believe I'd show that sh it off. Hell, I'm only 175 and I'm proud of what I got

Comment

If you guys remember I was rooting for Brook while I also said GGG would win.

I think Glolovkin did a number on Kell and I think Kell's management sent him to the slaughter for money.
                      He is damaged goods now.

Comment

Working...
                      X