• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    was being sarcastixxx..
    No You weren't. You were just wrong and got corrected

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      No You weren't. You were just wrong and got corrected
      Really? You want to ''perma-ban'' that I have never acknowledged Spence's KO on this site!? lol

Comment

Really? You want to ''perma-ban'' that I have never acknowledged Spence's KO on this site!? lol
        Explain your sarcasm then. The other poster said he didn't get it, I don't get it, so explain the point you were trying to make. Because we don't get it

Comment

Explain your sarcasm then. The other poster said he didn't get it, I don't get it, so explain the point you were trying to make. Because we don't get it
          I don't have to explain anything.

Look at the thread title pops.

I said look how LONG Khan has not been active since the KO...

If Brook was severely beaten down where his career was ruined, given the whole Boxing community acknowledges how much of a thread Spence Jr. is at Welter, who is ready to go at 154...

Don't you think Brook's camp might have thought twice about fighting Spence considering the broken eye socket?

Therefore, the irony could be said that Spence Jr. could have ruined Brook's career because the other eye folded and homefries was taking knees....

BUT ASIDE from any of that.... you want to bet a perma-ban that I have not on many occassions have written here how Spence took care of Brook?

Is my explanation sufficient pops?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
            Possible, although i still think Brook as something left in the tank to offer.

He got a good pay day i assume, and i credit him for stepping up and taking the fight. But in hindsight it was maybe a mistake.

I'm a big Brook fan but i was a little shocked at the time how people were referring to it as a real competitive fight and some blueprint fight.
            Golovkin had no respect for Brook and walked him down, he shipped unnecessary shots doing so, and Brook looked good at times, but it was only going one way that fight. GGG beat him up and the corner stoppage was the correct thing to do.

It definitely took something out of him long term.
            ... Me too i used to like Brook a lot... He wanted a big money fight, but he made a really bad career choice...

Comment

I agree with this!

Comment

Sadly Brook never had much of a career and however you want to rate the win for GGG...Spence made it look a lot less impressive.

Don't know what to say about Brook's career because he really only has a couple of solid wins and his most notable fights are both losses

Comment

I don't have to explain anything.

Look at the thread title pops.

I said look how LONG Khan has not been active since the KO...

If Brook was severely beaten down where his career was ruined, given the whole Boxing community acknowledges how much of a thread Spence Jr. is at Welter, who is ready to go at 154...

Don't you think Brook's camp might have thought twice about fighting Spence considering the broken eye socket?

Therefore, the irony could be said that Spence Jr. could have ruined Brook's career because the other eye folded and homefries was taking knees....

BUT ASIDE from any of that.... you want to bet a perma-ban that I have not on many occassions have written here how Spence took care of Brook?

Is my explanation sufficient pops?
                  Youre right. You don't have to explain anything to anyone. You can speak and if no one understands you, you don't have to clarify. But by doing this, you are failing in a basic tenet of communication.

I look at the thread title, and it doesn't mention Khan. What does Khan have to do with anything? Look at Khan history. He takes time off. When was his last fights prior to Canelo? So comparing Brook to Khan is stupid.

One can look at the Spence fight and say that's the residual effects of Golovkin fight showing in Brook. He certainly didn't look like the same fighter as before GGG destroyed his face.

As far as a permaban bet, you already know what bet I want. You've come around here non-stop bashing and trolling GGG. You've made countless predictions for Canelo to win and harassed posters looking for someone to bet. When I come at you with a real wager, a real gamble, you run and hide and cry about points. So please, shut the fuçk up about a bet until youre ready to make a real one

Comment

Youre right. You don't have to explain anything to anyone. You can speak and if no one understands you, you don't have to clarify. But by doing this, you are failing in a basic tenet of communication.

I look at the thread title, and it doesn't mention Khan. What does Khan have to do with anything? Look at Khan history. He takes time off. When was his last fights prior to Canelo? So comparing Brook to Khan is stupid.

One can look at the Spence fight and say that's the residual effects of Golovkin fight showing in Brook. He certainly didn't look like the same fighter as before GGG destroyed his face.

As far as a permaban bet, you already know what bet I want. You've come around here non-stop bashing and trolling GGG. You've made countless predictions for Canelo to win and harassed posters looking for someone to bet. When I come at you with a real wager, a real gamble, you run and hide and cry about points. So please, shut the fuçk up about a bet until youre ready to make a real one
                    So if I take your Perma-ban bet you want, I still have to wait until Saturday, you don't. If you take my perma-ban bet now, you won't even exist after you acknowledge it, so therefore all I have to deal with is Saturday, whereas you'Re automatically booted..

You want to do this? Ironically, pops, I was mocking your game of perma-bans to show how stupid it is... perma-bans are meant for posters with real beef... there are plenty of you ggg fanboys that take things out of context and refuse to accept any criticism towards GGG's mgmt.

Is GGG all you focus on in this site?

Comment

So if I take your Perma-ban bet you want, I still have to wait until Saturday, you don't. If you take my perma-ban bet now, you won't even exist after you acknowledge it, so therefore all I have to deal with is Saturday, whereas you'Re automatically booted..

You want to do this? Ironically, pops, I was mocking your game of perma-bans to show how stupid it is... perma-bans are meant for posters with real beef... there are plenty of you ggg fanboys that take things out of context and refuse to accept any criticism towards GGG's mgmt.

Is GGG all you focus on in this site?
                      That BS makes no sense you coward. You know what's going to happen Saturday and don't want to take a chance. It's funny you ask is GGG all I focus on, when for a long time, you would make several threads every single day it seemed, talking about GGG. And my beef with you is real, if I saw you on the street I'd swing on you.

Comment

Working...
                      X