Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Backs Canelo: I Think Golovkin's Days Are Numbered!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair game, respect on his pick. As we should respect anyone not trying to sell it as a safe bet. The reality is there is no safe bet in this one, like zilch.

Comment

I thought Brooke outboxed GGG, but the difference in size was the big factor... I enjoyed last weeks show with the Estrada, Caudras, Gonzalez, Inoue, and so ready for this one... although this card only has the nelo vs GGG it should be a great one... great month for boxing... September and May are always good!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        yeah brook layed the blueprint by getting stopped in round 5. brook and munroe really did a number on golovkin. If you add together brook and munroes combined time in the ring against golovkin,they still dont go the distance, pair of clowns lol. if canelos working out a gameplan to win, he'd be well versed to do the opposite of what them two muppets did.
        you guys are discredting every single boxer or analyst that picks canelo... i can already imagine how you will discredit canelo after he beats ggg...

Comment

Lmao salty a$$ GGG victims coming out the woodwork hoping that Canelo avenge them.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Fair game, respect on his pick. As we should respect anyone not trying to sell it as a safe bet. The reality is there is no safe bet in this one, like zilch.
            true words.... nothing wrong with picking either fighter in such a close fight...

Comment

Before the Jacobs fight I thought canelo would get drilled easy

Still think ggg will stop nelo late but I wouldn't be shocked if canelo outpoints him

Especially as canelo always seems to get benefit of the doubt with the judges

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                i didnt see this one coming...
                brook just lost 97k fans...
                LMAO...

First post nails it.

Comment

Brook doesn't deserve any hate. If he feels that way he feels that way. It is fine to disagree with him but you don't need to trash him. Some guys have ulterior motives for their picks but that isn't many. One way or another everyone is going to get an answer very shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                    you guys are discredting every single boxer or analyst that picks canelo... i can already imagine how you will discredit canelo after he beats ggg...
                    Is not discrediting Icha, look at the people that are picking Canelo and their motives. GGG former oponents that pick Canelo are doing so cause they are butthurt about the whooping they got. Canelo couldnt KO Cotto or a Walking Dead version of Julio and you think Canelo has the firepower to KO or back up GGG? Nah bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      You was all over Brook's nuts before he fought Spence now you hating on the guy?
                      i like brook but hes full of **** and bitter when it comes to the golovkin fight. got wobbled in round 1, ended up fracturing his eye socket and was busted up and pulled out by round 5. He landed a few good combos but by doing that he got severely hurt, beaten and pulled out before the halfway mark.

Comment

Working...
                      X