Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Backs Canelo: I Think Golovkin's Days Are Numbered!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brook Backs Canelo: I Think Golovkin's Days Are Numbered!

Former IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook (36-2, 25 KOs) is fully backing Canelo Alvarez (49-1-1, 34 KOs) to shock IBF, IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs) on Saturday night at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Last September, Brook moved up by two weight divisions to face Golovkin at the O2 Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i didnt see this one coming...
    brook just lost 97k fans...
    Last edited by icha; 09-13-2017, 01:24 PM.

Comment

I'm sure that he broke his face has nothing to do with it

Comment

Even the guys that fought ggg are picking canelo lol!!

Comment

Even GGG's opponents are picking Canelo. Would it really be a "shock" though? He's fought way better opponents than GGG and his only loss was to TBE. Not an upset to me, even though he is smaller. He's been tested a lot more.

Comment

yeah brook layed the blueprint by getting stopped in round 5. brook and munroe really did a number on golovkin. If you add together brook and munroes combined time in the ring against golovkin,they still dont go the distance, pair of clowns lol. if canelos working out a gameplan to win, he'd be well versed to do the opposite of what them two muppets did.
            Last edited by Prince Madison; 09-13-2017, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
              i didnt see this one coming...
              brook just lost 97k fans...

Comment

According to Golovkin fans Brook is now a racist black guy or a mexican

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  yeah brook layed the blueprint by getting stopped in round 5. brook and munroe really did a number on golovkin. If you add together brook and munroes combined time in the ring against golovkin,they still dont go the distance, pair of clowns lol. if canelos working out a gameplan to win, he'd be well versed to do the opposite of what them two muppets did.
                  You was all over Brook's nuts before he fought Spence now you hating on the guy?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    If the blueprint is 'don't pose enough threat so that Golovkin stops moving his feet and can be hit', then Monroe set the blueprint before Brook.

Jacobs ignored that 'blueprint' completely and concentrated on trying to hit while not being hit, and he had the skills to almost pull it off.

But Brook is correct that Golovkin's days are numbered. That's just a chronological thing that no-one can deny, not even Sanchez. Will it be this fight ? Next one ? One after that ? Maybe Golovkin knows before we do and doesn't go there, or maybe Canelo shows us its this Saturday.

And yes....Canelo will ignore the Muppet Blueprint as he should do.

Comment

Working...
                    X