Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Backs Canelo: I Think Golovkin's Days Are Numbered!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem with Brook having this opinion but to say he showed the blueprint? He got hurt in the first, landed a left uppercut and a right in the second. Knocked down in the third (not counted) and stopped in the fifth.He spoke like he won in the post fight interview. What planet is he on?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      i like brook but hes full of **** and bitter when it comes to the golovkin fight. got wobbled in round 1, ended up fracturing his eye socket and was busted up and pulled out by round 5. He landed a few good combos but by doing that he got severely hurt, beaten and pulled out before the halfway mark.
      That blueprint would work a lot better for Canelo though. Because like Brook said Canelo is bigger, stronger and has more power than he did. Those uppercuts that Brook landed if landed by Canelo are going to fuck up Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
        If the blueprint is 'don't pose enough threat so that Golovkin stops moving his feet and can be hit', then Monroe set the blueprint before Brook.
        Yes, the blueprint is having moments of success and then getting utterly destroyed. Thats working well so far. Both were beat so bad they couldnt even continue and have never been the same since.

Originally posted by angkag View Post
        But Brook is correct that Golovkin's days are numbered. That's just a chronological thing that no-one can deny, not even Sanchez.

And yes....Canelo will ignore the Muppet Blueprint as he should do.
        Days are numbered? Its a sport, not a battlefield. GGG will be fine no matter the outcome of his next 6 fights.

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
        I thought Brooke outboxed GGG, but the difference in size was the big factor..
        Outboxing GGG these days just meaning having moments of success.

GGG literally out landed him in every damn round. Not to mention GGG jab is harder than brooks power. But ok.

1. 30 to 19 (18 -12 power), 2. 25 - 21 (5 - 15 power), 3. 28-25 (16 - 19 power) 4. 20 - 14 (12 to 9 power) and 5. 30 - 6 (25 - 5 power).

The smaller faster fighter had some pockets of success, but he did not outbox GGG. Heck, GGG didnt even try boxing him and outboxed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
          Is not discrediting Icha, look at the people that are picking Canelo and their motives. GGG former oponents that pick Canelo are doing so cause they are butthurt about the whooping they got. Canelo couldnt KO Cotto or a Walking Dead version of Julio and you think Canelo has the firepower to KO or back up GGG? Nah bruh.
          19 out of 30 uk experts(boxers & trainers) picked canelo, doesnt mean canelo is going to win cuz even must of them say it will be close, but to say they are salty for picking canelo is a stretch...
          like i said before, nothing wrong with picking either fighter on such a close fight, so far until now most are picking canelo, but there is more coming and wont surprise me if most of them pick ggg...

Comment

i think your days are numbered glass eyes

Comment

Ok, Monroe and Brook can pick Canelo, no problem. Sometimes I also pick Canelo. But Brook and Monroe are speaking BS. Jacobs is more adequate, even though he and most people think he won GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
                Is not discrediting Icha, look at the people that are picking Canelo and their motives. GGG former oponents that pick Canelo are doing so cause they are butthurt about the whooping they got. Canelo couldnt KO Cotto or a Walking Dead version of Julio and you think Canelo has the firepower to KO or back up GGG? Nah bruh.
                So what is Tommy Hearns motive? Anthony Joshua motive? Errol Spence motive? They all picking Alvarez.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                  i didnt see this one coming...
                  brook just lost 97k fans...

You mean 150k and 170k

Comment

Brook weighs in, extra salty.

GGG and Spence broke each side of his face in the same 12 month period.

Brook and Khan need to go ahead and make their fight and get it over with. I don't care what either guy does anymore with that fight as the one exception.

Comment

this must just be anothe bitter loser who lost to golovkin and is bitter about it? right lil g fanboys?!?!

Comment

Working...
                      X