Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you consider Pacquiao one of the best offensive fighters of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    And that's the video I was referring to when I said that Floyd basically admitted to being scared of prime Pacquiao. If that very video had not been filmed, I could have got on board with Floyd trying to make the fight when it counted most. If he wasn't scared then other fighters at the time would have already been on ped testing programs to fight Floyd but they weren't. It was only for Pacquiao. Floyd fans have to pick him using the testing as a way to duck the fight or it meant that he was scared of Manny. You just can't have it both ways.
    i agreed. because if he thought pac was on peds, then they would have accuse pac after the hatton fight since pac knocked hatton out in 2 while it took floyd 10 rounds.

Comment

• yes..............

Comment

• "I don't think he can beat Lil' Floyd with steroids in him or not," Mayweather Sr. said. "He don't have that kind of talent. He don't have that kind of skill, whatever he has in him."

“I’m just saying this right here, my concern is for my son’s protection. My concern is for my son’s life, that’s why. If my son’s fighting that little man, I’m concerned about my son’s life. That’s what I’m telling you.”

lol at sr.

Comment

• Pacquiao is an offensive Tasmanian devil ... so yes. Top 5 offensive boxers

Comment

• its the cotto fight man.. some thing about that fight that got the mayweathers spooked lol.

all three myweathers confirmed below

"I don't think Pacquiao is going to get past Cotto," Roger Mayweather said. "He may beat Cotto, but he's got to show it to me. Why would you fight a fight of that nature, and that big of the risk, with the kind of money him and Floyd could make? That doesn't make sense to me."

"I do think that with his strength and power, the way he hits to the body, the way he hits to the head, I think he's got enough to take Pacquiao," Mayweather Sr. said. "I think they're really pushing Pacquiao too much."

Comment

• Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Ok. I can see giving him the 4th. Everyone gave him that round. I don't see how you can give him any other round scoring the fight according to proper scoring criteria.
              Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              So you agree with Manny winning Round #4. The problem with your scoring, I presume, is either being bias or you are giving Floyd all rounds that are close even though he does not deserve them.

You say that you cannot see anyone giving Manny any other round but Harold Lederman gave Manny the 2nd round. So that means that one could have scored it 2-2.

If you analyze round 3, that was clearly a Manny round but the Vegas judges didn't give it to Manny. Go check it out for yourself and come back and tell me how Floyd could have won that!

SO YES, the Vegas judges could have had it 3-1 for Manny after 4 rounds but like Juan Marquez said, you cannot beat Floyd on the cards in Vegas!

Sure, whatever ..... Go read above.

The topic was about the first 4 rounds and whether Manny met the criteria to win more rounds than the Vegas judges gave him.

BIG DUNN: Said that its not possible for someone to have given Manny those rounds.

ADP02: Yes it's possible and I explained that others did and I'm sure that Harold Lederman, a former judge, is basing it on the criteria.

I also analyzed round 3 and determined that the Vegas judges had the wrong guy winning that round.

After 4 rounds, the score cards could have been 3-1 Manny but it is Vegas and Floyd is the hometown guy who gets these types of advantages..

You call others imbecile but I think you should go read your responses and then look in the mirror!!!

You brought up several DEFLECTIONs and now want me to respond to your DEFLECTIONs instead of you responding directly at what the posts were about!!! .... which is who you are as a poster ..... SO YES, YOU DEFLECTED!!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              You have poor comprehension skills. I pointed out that your logic makes no sense. You DEFLECTED away from that, didn't you.

YOUR POINT IS THAT HAD THE JUDGES SEEN THE FIGHT LIKE LEDERMAN, THEY WOULD HAVE HAD THE 2nd ROUND FOR PAC. DIDNT YOU SAY THAT?

BUT HAD THEY SEEN THE FIGHT LIKE LEDERMAN, PACQUIAO WOULD HAVE LOST BY A LARGER MARGIN THAN HE DID, YOU ABSOLUTE MORON.

EXPLAIN, BlTCH
              .............. NO SIR, You are the one that has poor comprehension skills!!!!!

I even said it to you AGAIN in my previous post that the topic was about the first 4 rounds but you butted in with your DEFLECTIONs!!!!!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Don't you mean I butted in to prove that your logic is flawed and you are ******ed?

How stupid do you have to be to try to bring up Lederman's scorecard not realizing he had PAC whipped even more than two of the judges.

Idiot

Let me explain this to your dumbass one more time. Try to keep up, mental midget.

THAT'S ****ING ******ED.

You're saying the score could have been 3-1 Pac because Lederman gave round 2 to Pac and YOU gave round 3 to Pac. For obvious reasons that's ****ing hysterical, but let me ignore what makes that hysterical for the time being.

SO ACCORDING TO YOU, IF YOU FIND MULTIPLE UNOFFICIAL JUDGES THAT GAVE MANNY EACH OF THE 12 ROUNDS, YOU THINK THAT MEANS YOU'VE PROVEN A CASE OF MAYWEATHER POSSIBLY LOSING 12-0????

BECAUSE THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.

YEA IT COULD HAVE BEEN 12-0 PAC, IF YOU'RE ****ING ******ED. JUST LIKE IT COULD HAVE BEEN 3-1 PAC AFTER 4, IF YOU'RE ****ING ******ED

YOU ARE ****ING ******ED. AND WHAT'S EVEN MORE ******ED IS THAT ONE OF THESE "UNOFFICIAL JUDGES" THAT YOU'RE INCLUDING IN YOUR STUPIDTY IS....YOU!!!!
              The only person that has comprehension (and other problems) is YOU!!!

AGAIN, the topic was about rounds 1 thru 4 and if Manny could have won more than 1 round.

You responded with nonsense!!!

For one, you are basically saying that only an "official" judge can get it right. Not unofficial judging by a former boxing judge nor someone such as myself who has the advantage of video replay!!! or actually, you are deflecting to other rounds that is not part of what was posted!!!! and bringing up stuff that you made up and not relevant.That is more nonsense by YOU!!! "peeleft:
              Topic was - Rounds 1-4

Again, BIG DUNN said that based on sound scoring criteria that it was not possible for Manny to have won more than 1 of the first 4 rounds. I disagreed (opinion on BOTH SIDEs) with him and so have others (opinion).

BIG DUNN is going by his observation and so am I and so was the other poster!!!!

According to you, are the other 2 posters also ******ed for discussing this topic?

Before you answer with more DEFLECTIONs here is BIG DUNN's post AGAIN.
              He says ""I" can see giving Manny round 4". That is an opinion!!!!!

"I" don't see how "YOU" can give him any other round." That is an opinion!!!!!

Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Ok. I can see giving him the 4th. Everyone gave him that round. I don't see how you can give him any other round scoring the fight according to proper scoring criteria.

ARE YOU AGREEING WITH BIG DUNN OR NOT???? Stick to what was said instead of your nonsense and your continuous DEFLECTIONs!!!!!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 09-15-2017, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Did you guys just realize that you posted this back to back????

1. Roach saying 5 days is ok, Manny's team rejecting 14 days, but the hardest question I think hasn't been stated clearly.

WHY THE **** DID PACQUIAO NEED MORE THAN A 14 DAY CUT-OFF??? CAN EITHER ONE OF YOU EXPLAIN WHY THE **** THAT WOULD BE NECESSARY???

1) Floyd himself changed his mind about giving blood and urine. Floyd said that giving only 1tbsp of blood 10 days before contributed to him requiring to take a couple of banned IV bags!!!

You believe Floyd? CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY THE **** THAT WOULD BE NECESSARY???

2) At least we have a video before-hand where Manny said that giving blood affected him. Floyd said it isn't going to make you weak when you give blood .... well here is Floyd's quote:

"Giving blood doesnt make you weak, not being able to juice because you have to give blood makes you weak" --- Floyd Mayweather

3) Floyd and company(Golden Boy Promotions) knew that all it would take is talk about Manny must be on PEDs to derail the fight.

Remember when you read this, Mosley had admitted to using PEDs yet here is GB team talking like this:

"Golden Boy chief executive Richard Schaefer said he has not responded to that e-mail, but that Mosley will agree to any tests required by the Nevada Athletic Commission."

"Whatever tests they want them to take, Shane will submit to that. We are not going to do other tests than the Nevada commission requires," Schaefer said. "The fact is Shane is not a cheater and he does not need to be treated like one."

"Golden Boy Promotions executive Richard Schaefer said he didn't see the need to involve private lab tests beyond what Nevada does. "

"They're the most advanced boxing commission in the U.S., and we're not going to get caught up in this . . .," Schaefer said.

http://www.espn.com/espn/wire/_/sect...ing/id/3311562

KABOOOOM!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  .............. NO SIR, You are the one that has poor comprehension skills!!!!!

I even said it to you AGAIN in my previous post that the topic was about the first 4 rounds but you butted in with your DEFLECTIONs!!!!!!

The only person that has comprehension (and other problems) is YOU!!!

AGAIN, the topic was about rounds 1 thru 4 and if Manny could have won more than 1 round.

You responded with nonsense!!!

For one, you are basically saying that only an "official" judge can get it right. Not unofficial judging by a former boxing judge nor someone such as myself who has the advantage of video replay!!! or actually, you are deflecting to other rounds that is not part of what was posted!!!! and bringing up stuff that you made up and not relevant.That is more nonsense by YOU!!! "peeleft:
                  Topic was - Rounds 1-4

Again, BIG DUNN said that based on sound scoring criteria that it was not possible for Manny to have won more than 1 of the first 4 rounds. I disagreed (opinion on BOTH SIDEs) with him and so have others (opinion).

BIG DUNN is going by his observation and so am I and so was the other poster!!!!

According to you, are the other 2 posters also ******ed for discussing this topic?

Before you answer with more DEFLECTIONs here is BIG DUNN's post AGAIN.
                  He says ""I" can see giving Manny round 4". That is an opinion!!!!!

"I" don't see how "YOU" can give him any other round." That is an opinion!!!!!

ARE YOU AGREEING WITH BIG DUNN OR NOT???? Stick to what was said instead of your nonsense and your continuous DEFLECTIONs!!!!!!!

You just wrote all that shlt to deflect from the fact that what you did is ****ING ******ED AND MAKES NO SENSE!

Once again, do you think you can find unofficial judges that scored each of the 12 rounds for PAC, and use that as justification for him possibly winning 12 - 0?

YOU SAID LEDERMAN GAVE PAC ROUND 2 AND YOU GAVE PAC ROUND 3...AND THAT MEANS IT COULD HAVE BEEN 3-1 PAC AFTER 4

Why even bring in Lederman, you big ******? Why not say YOU gave him rounds 1-4 so that means it could have been 4-0 Pac after 4. Do you now understand how ******ed you are? Or course you don't!

Stop ducking, bltch. Let's hear you explain this logic so I can get another good laugh at your expense. You are as dumb as bricks. It's no wonder why I kicked your ass 4-0!!!
                  Last edited by travestyny; 09-15-2017, 05:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    1) Floyd himself changed his mind about giving blood and urine. Floyd said that giving only 1tbsp of blood 10 days before contributed to him requiring to take a couple of banned IV bags!!!

You believe Floyd? CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY THE **** THAT WOULD BE NECESSARY???

2) At least we have a video before-hand where Manny said that giving blood affected him. Floyd said it isn't going to make you weak when you give blood .... well here is Floyd's quote:

"Giving blood doesnt make you weak, not being able to juice because you have to give blood makes you weak" --- Floyd Mayweather

3) Floyd and company(Golden Boy Promotions) knew that all it would take is talk about Manny must be on PEDs to derail the fight.

Remember when you read this, Mosley had admitted to using PEDs yet here is GB team talking like this:

"Golden Boy chief executive Richard Schaefer said he has not responded to that e-mail, but that Mosley will agree to any tests required by the Nevada Athletic Commission."

"Whatever tests they want them to take, Shane will submit to that. We are not going to do other tests than the Nevada commission requires," Schaefer said. "The fact is Shane is not a cheater and he does not need to be treated like one."

"Golden Boy Promotions executive Richard Schaefer said he didn't see the need to involve private lab tests beyond what Nevada does. "

"They're the most advanced boxing commission in the U.S., and we're not going to get caught up in this . . .," Schaefer said.

http://www.espn.com/espn/wire/_/sect...ing/id/3311562

KABOOOOM!!!!!!!

Nowhere in here do I see an answer for why PAC needs over 14 days for random testing. How about trying again this time without the deflection, bltch!

Comment

• Without a doubt. Prime Pac was an animal. All he ever thought about was moving forward and going in at odd angles.

He added patience to his raw aggression from his younger days but he still had effective aggression in spurts that was way above average. I believe this was due to his increase in weight and having to give up the nonstop motion he used to be in at the lower weights. If anything, he learned to pace himself a bit more.

I'll say prime Pac was last seen in the Margarito fight, but even then he was merciful to Margarito. The fact that he continued onward with success here and there including robbed decisions shows how great he really was.

I'l say to this day, it's sad to see a great like Pac nearly 40 still able to hang with a guy in his late 20s and actually beat him but then robbed of the decision. It tells you something.

Comment

Working...
                      X