Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you consider Pacquiao one of the best offensive fighters of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Floyd was right, DEFLECTOR? I'm still waiting for your response.
    2015 version of Floyd and USADA(gave retro TUE) where they believe that blood testing affects you or pre-2015 version of Floyd and USADA that said it doesn't affect you?

2009/2010
    Was Manny right that giving blood can affect you while training and for the fight as he said on a video prior to the negotiations (Morales fight)?

2009/2010/2011
    Was Floyd and USADA right that giving blood does not affect you while training?

Floyd brings up Morales!!!! He knew that Manny would say no!!!:
    "The Mayweather-Pacquiao fight didn't get made because Manny Pacquiao said he wanted two weeks of non-testing. The last two weeks leading up until the fight, he didn't want to take the tests, so that's why the fight didn't happen. Everything they asked of me, I agreed and what I asked of them, they didn't agree."

" When Manny gave blood before the first Morales fight, he lost.
    He didn't give blood for the next two fights and he knocked Morales out with ease. A lot of times, people don't realize, giving blood doesn't make you weak. Not being able to juice because you have to give blood makes you weak. That's what a lot of people don't realize and don't know." - Floyd Mayweather

2015 - Floyd now contradicts his previous statements about the affects of giving blood
    Was Floyd right that giving blood 10 days earlier affects you while training?

2008 - Golden Boy - Floyd's promoters thinks its an INSULT to have extra testing!!!
    "Whatever tests they want them to take, Shane will submit to that. We are not going to do other tests than the Nevada commission requires," Schaefer said. "The fact is Shane is not a cheater and he does not need to be treated like one."

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Yawnnnn. How many times have I answered ALL of your questions, only for you to duck, deflect, and run away. Ok. Well I'm going to do it again for you. Let's see if this actually makes you answer my questions in return. Or will you duck, dodge, deflect....OR BEG FOR A DRAW

Problem here is you are a butthurt f@g. I seriously mean that. NOT ONE PERSON HAS EVER TRIED TO MAKE THE CASE THAT GIVING BLOOD WAS THE MAIN CAUSE OF FLOYD'S DEHYDRATION. Where did Floyd ever say that giving blood made him weak? What did they say was the cause for dehydration? "JUST WORKING." It's beyond idiotic for you to keep bringing up giving blood. You cling to that like a baby at it's mom's tit and yet NOT ONE PERSON HAS COSIGNED YOU ON YOUR STUPIDITY.

Why don't you make a thread and post Floyd and Ellerby's statement along with his quotation that giving blood doesn't weaken you for a fight. Oh, and you forgot. Mayweather went through various testing protocols and WAS NEVER WEAKENED FOR A FIGHT. But was he ever Dehydrated? Yes he was, as you saw in the Mosley fight. Now you believe that is because he gave blood? He was dehydrated when they came, you butthurt moron. Can you explain all of this? I bet you duck!

The Mosley fight shows visual evidence of Floyd being dehydrated. The same Floyd that doesn't go up and down in weight. Care to explain? AND WHAT THE ACTUAL **** DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH MANNY PACQUAIAO NEEDING MORE THAN 2 WEEKS CUSHION BETWEEN DRUG TESTING AND THE TEST, YOU PROJECTING DEFLECTING LITTLE BlTCH.

Bottom line is this. Floyd Mayweather never said that giving blood weakened him for a fight. Period. Floyd Mayweather, nor Leonard Ellerby, said giving blood was a main cause for dehydration. They stated clearly that the main cause was WORKING/ OVERWORKING. Do you deny this?

Tell me ADP02. Which fighter do you think ducked the fight?

Fighter A:
    1. Agreed to a 50/50 split
    2. Signed the contract
    3. Agreed to pay extra for being overweight.
    4. Asked for 14 day cut-off of drug testing after wanting full random testing. Keep in mind, Fighter B's coach said they need at least 5 days.

Fighter B:
    1. Refused to fight because he needed a whopping 24 days between drug testing and the fight. WHO THE **** NEEDS MORE THAN 2 WEEKS TO RECOVER FROM GIVING BLOOD?

2. His own trainer said he would only need 5 days.

3. His own trainer admit that the fight not happening was their fault.

You know what? I gave you a lot so let me repose my question so that you can see it clearly and not duck.

LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN ANSWER WITHOUT MENTIONING EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER EXCEPT FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU SHOULD MENTION: Pacquaio.

WHAT LOGICAL REASON CAN YOU GIVE FOR MANNY PACQUIAO NEEDING MORE THAN 2 WEEKS TO RECOVER FROM GIVING BLOOD FOR A PED TEST?

Don't duck, dodge, and deflect. Let's see if you can answer, because all of your boys here bltched out. And you've been giving deflections instead of answering.
    Are you freaking serious? I gave you several questions and gave you the time to think about them and respond but like usual, the DEFLECTOR deflects!

Floyd, said that it was the trifecta that did him in. Drug testing, meaning giving blood and urine and his workouts ....

BUT

Floyd gave blood about 10 days before the IV scandal . So with that said, Floyd is saying that drug testing affects you even 10 days later because of the trifecta.
    Oh and as you know, Floyd admits to making weight easily plus he had less than 2lbs to lose from 1 week out and was relatively the same weight for 30 days! So no struggling for that and Floyd said that he was "taking it easy and relaxing" on his Final days before the fight!!!

So did the Trifecta do him in or are you going to admit to this: What a crock!!!!

So again,
    Question 1: Is Floyd stating the truth or lying about those excuses?

Question 2: If you respond by saying that you believe Floyd then Manny has a point about it could have affected him as well.

1) To answer your question, you need to respond to the above as it may answer your question!

BUT I will also add the below factors

2) It was a negotiation on something that Floyd wanted. Floyd wanted something that went beyond the commission rules and it was not the norm back then. It's not even the norm now.

AND

3) Manny felt that they were the A side back then and didn't want to take any orders from Floyd.

AND

4) Floyd and company accused Manny of taking PEDs. As I pointed out, the year before, Golden Boy was on Manny's side in that they too thought it was an INSULT to even bring up extra testing when Zab Judah requested Mosley to get extra testing. Golden Boy told Judah NO WAY!!!!!

They knew that Manny was going to feel insulted and the fight would more than likely not happen after that. The evidence is there as Manny sued them all!

AND

5) This was the first time Manny had to do this and this was going to be his biggest fight. With what happened with Morales and people saying that Manny got duped, he didn't want something like that to happen again!

AND

6) Manny's concern was not just for the fight but also training.

Weak:
    Feeling weaker in that you can become dizzy/faint and or you can feel tired or not the usual energy or other types of symptoms that affect your body in such a manner.

Manny Pacquiao complained about some of those symptoms. So then Floyd said what he said about Manny BUT then Floyd needs a few banned IV bags!!! Even though we all saw Floyd look good at the weigh in, according to Floyd fans! We saw Floyd drink adequately enough to not feel any of the symptoms above to the degree of having no choice but to use banned IV bags but according to Floyd, he was still feeling the affects!!!

Canelo looked very dehydrated trying to make weight at Floyd vs Canelo weigh-in. People such as Andre Ward noticed.

"Canelo didn't look good yesterday (at weigh-in). It's a big fight and you come that close to your opponent: You saw how Floyd was hyped up, full of energy. Even if you don't have energy because you're making weight, like I've never seen a guy go on a stage and sit down. That concerned me."

So I hope that you can answer Floyd's and USADA's contradictions ................ DEFLECTOR!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Floyd, said that it was the trifecta that did him in. Drug testing, meaning giving blood and urine and his workouts ....
      1. You are a ****ing liar you bltch. Floyd said the cause was "Working/Over Working." You misquote giving pvssy.

2. You are seriously trying to justify Pac needing over 14 days to prepare for giving blood???

What did Roach say???
      "I will not let my fighter take a blood test the day before a fight," Roach said. "If they give me a five-day window or something like that I have no problem with it."
      You are seriously either the stupidest bltch ever or just so butthurt that you live in an alternate little space in your head that you created to protect yourself from the hurt Mayweather caused you. So which is it?

Once again I answer all of your questions and you DUCK AND DEFLECT. Do you enjoy being a bltch?

By the way, I peeped that thread you made awhile ago about legalizing PED's or something like that. Seems that even you were of the mindstate that Pac was juicing, huh? If not, why the **** did you make that thread

I was shocked to see that from you. Tsk tsk tsk. Still laughing at ya dumb a$$

Last edited by travestyny; 09-18-2017, 11:41 PM.

Comment

DEFLECTOR?
        Deflector? Says the guy who refuses to answer one single question.

Do you believe Manny needed over 14 days to recover from giving blood?

Maybe you didn't care. Back in 2012 you were making posts like this!
        Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Here is an article on CNN where Cashmore believes that doping should be allowed in sports!

Lance Armstrong perhaps pound-for-pound one of the world's finest sportsmen was never tested positive for drugs.

Editor's note: Ellis Cashmore is a professor of culture, media and sport at Staffordshire University in the UK, and the author of Making Sense of Sports.

(CNN) -- The Lance Armstrong case forces us to consider a philosophical problem that has tormented sport since 1988 when Ben Johnson was disqualified from the Olympics after testing positive for drugs.

Not 'How we can improve detection and make punishment serve as both deterrent and restitution,' but 'Should we allow athletes to use drugs?' My answer is yes.

Were we to treat athletes as mature adults capable of making informed decisions based on scientific information, we could permit the use of performance enhancing substances, monitor the results and make the whole process transparent.

Lance Armstrong's epic downfall

Instead we continue to demonize those found guilty of doping violations, willing ourselves into ignorance.
        Ellis Cashmore says the fight against doping in sport is misguided, and that athletes should be allowed to use drugs.

Athletes take unknown substances, procured from unknown sources and with uncertain results. Permitting the use of doping would rescue sport from this clandestine state, creating an environment that would be not only safer, but more congruent with the reality of professional sport in the 21st century.

Twenty-four years after the Johnson scandal, performance-enhancing drugs are as abundant as ever and, as the Armstrong experience reminds us, the testers remain embarrassingly behind the curve. Despite the major advances since 1988, several athletes have evaded detection not just for the odd competition, but for entire careers.

Before Armstrong, American sprinter Marion Jones was convicted and imprisoned, though, like Armstrong, she never returned a positive drug test (she was found guilty of impeding a Federal investigation). Nor did baseball's Barry Bonds, who was convicted on one count of misleading a grand jury investigating drug use by athletes in 2011.

Livestrong bracelet: To wear or not to wear?
        Should doping be allowed in cycling?
        Lance Armstrong: 'I've been better'
        Board: Armstrong has no place in cycling

No sensible observer of sport today denies the prevalence of drugs in practically every major sport, yet none would argue they can ever be eliminated completely. Money alone guarantees that much. The days of the gentleman-amateur have long gone: Athletes today are competing for high stakes, not just millions, but dozens of millions (Armstrong is worth about $70 million, according to Forbes).

In a culture that encourages the constant search for the limits of human achievement, we, the fans, the consumers of popular sports entertainment, revel in record-breaking, gravity-defying, barely believable feats on the field of play. Promoters, leagues, sponsors, advertisers and a miscellany of other interested parties dangle incentives.

Armstrong got rich thanks to the beneficence of people who didn't just back him but lauded, even lionized him as the greatest cyclist ever, and perhaps pound-for-pound one of the world's finest sportsmen. Small wonder he was motivated to gamble: a quick cost-benefit calculation would have told him the chances of detection were slight compared with the bounties available.

Opinion: With Armstrong's disgrace, will anything change?

The objections are predictable:

This is cheating. In a technical sense, perhaps; but that could be fixed by changing the rules. In a moral sense, it is unfair on those competitors who do not wish to use drugs. The evidence of the Armstrong investigation suggests that many other cyclists were habitual dopers, anyway. We can't say the same for other sports, though we can remind competitors that among the array of performance enhancing aids which are available to them, such as acupuncture, hypnotism, hypoxic tents (that simulate high altitude) and the countless other perfectly legal performance enhancements are some that are probably more dangerous than drugs.

Taking drugs is wrong. Maybe, but how many of us get through a day without taking a pharmaceutical product, such as statins, antidepressants, painkillers and so on? By an accident of language we use the same term for these products and performance enhancing materials as we do for illicit drugs like crack cocaine and heroin. This misleads us into imagining related objections.

Mercier: 'U.S. Postal doping predates Armstrong'

There are too many dangers. Of course there are -- as the situation is now. By inviting athletes to declare with impunity what they are using, we encourage and open discourse and promote research so we'd be in a position to advise on the relative values and risks of different substances. This openness isn't possible while we continue to force drug-taking underground. Opening up sport in the way I'm advocating would render it a safer, more secure environment.

Sports stars are role models. Possibly. But they are not paragons of virtue, and even if they were, young people who follow them and organize their own naive ambitions around theirs will eventually run into the rock hard reality that drugs are to sport what Twitter is to celebrities -- not exactly essential, but a valuable resource when used strategically.

Doping costs Lance Armstrong sponsors, charity role

Fans would turn off sport. Ask yourself this: Did you feel a thrill when you saw the imperious Armstrong cross the line at the 2002 Tour de France seven minutes ahead of his nearest rival? Or when you watched Marion Jones surge to victory at the Olympic 100m final in 2000? At the time, we didn't realize they or, for that matter, any of their rivals had doped. And it didn't affect our enjoyment of their performances any more than if we'd known they were wearing aerodynamically designed clothing.

The argument in favour of permitting drugs in sport is not popular at a time when the world is busy annihilating Lance Armstrong. But it is rational, sound and in harmony with sport, not as it was in the days of "Chariots of Fire," but as it is in the twenty first century: Unrelenting, mercilessly competitive and unsparingly achievement-oriented.

Armstrong's legacy may survive

LINK:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/23/opinio...html?hpt=hp_c3
        LMAOOOOO. SHAME SHAME SHAMEEEEE ON YOU. YOU WERE JUST ABOUT WITH PED's BEING TAKEN WHEN YOUR IDOL WAS BEING SEEN AS DIRTY AS ****. AHAHAHAHAHA.

ANOTHER L FOR YOU, Clown! By the way, go back and read Zaroku's post about being able to look yourself in the mirror after I crushed you 4-0
        Last edited by travestyny; 09-18-2017, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Great post, outstanding. You have way more patience than I do on here. Well done
          Thanks!!!

That guy (Travestyny) just DEFLECTs when he knows that he is WRONG!!!

Comment

Thanks!!!

That guy (Travestyny) just DEFLECTs when he knows that he is WRONG!!!
            You do realize I murdered both of you clowns, right. Your boy there couldn't keep up.

And we both know you couldn't keep up. Didn't I kick your a$$ in a poll thread and 4-0 in a thunderdome battle

You're my son. Remember that.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Deflector? Says the guy who refuses to answer one single question.

Do you believe Manny needed over 14 days to recover from giving blood?

Maybe you didn't care. Back in 2012 you were making posts like this!

LMAOOOOO. SHAME SHAME SHAMEEEEE ON YOU. YOU WERE JUST ABOUT WITH PED's BEING TAKEN WHEN YOUR IDOL WAS BEING SEEN AS DIRTY AS ****. AHAHAHAHAHA.

ANOTHER L FOR YOU, Clown! By the way, go back and read Zaroku's post about being able to look yourself in the mirror after I crushed you 4-0
              DEFLECTOR and CHEAT why didn't you post everything?

Fortunately, I found that thread.
              From what I remember, I thought it was interesting so I posted it ... but the thread had another post of mine where it squashes what you said and SPEAKs the TRUTH .... you are a LIAR, a CHEAT and DEFLECTOR!!!

Read and weep .... CHEATER!!!!

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              Guess which manny fan is fed up that Manny no longer gets KO's when he fights.

ADP02

When did I ever say that I was for what "Cashmore" said?

If Manny would get caught, I would call it for what it is. He would be considered a cheater .... Floyd and some of his fans call Manny a cheat with no proof. See the difference?

but

funny how when this topic is brought up to be used against your hero Floyd and him admitting to numbing his hands on fight night. Floyd fans either run away from the discussion or bring up their own excuses instead of saying that was wrong what Floyd did.

Even when discussions on testing needs to be done year round to be more effective, Floyd fans have excuses as well.

I was even OK for year round testing as they are more effective.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                You do realize I murdered both of you clowns, right. Your boy there couldn't keep up.

And we both know you couldn't keep up. Didn't I kick your a$$ in a poll thread and 4-0 in a thunderdome battle

You're my son. Remember that.
                Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

From what I remember, I thought it was interesting so I posted it ... but the thread had another post of mine where it squashes what you said and SPEAKs the TRUTH .... you are a LIAR, a CHEAT and DEFLECTOR!!!

In your CHEATING dreams!!! "peeleft:

Comment

Read what and weep, f@g? You already exposed yourself by making the thread in the first place.

And thanks for showing that Dunn called you on it already

Comment

In your CHEATING dreams!!! "peeleft:
                    Aww. Tell us again how I cheated you. You chose 4 judges and they all said you lost. They even all came back to tell you straight up that you lost and, in other words, told you to STOP BEING A BlTCH!

You are my son, bltch. We both know I own you. You see my sig? Begging for a draw was a dumb move You knew you were gonna get buried, didn't you. How did that beat down feel, chump?
                    Last edited by travestyny; 09-19-2017, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Which Floyd was right, DEFLECTOR? I'm still waiting for your response.
                      2015 version of Floyd and USADA(gave retro TUE) where they believe that blood testing affects you or pre-2015 version of Floyd and USADA that said it doesn't affect you?

2009/2010
                      Was Manny right that giving blood can affect you while training and for the fight as he said on a video prior to the negotiations (Morales fight)?

2009/2010/2011
                      Was Floyd and USADA right that giving blood does not affect you while training?

Floyd brings up Morales!!!! He knew that Manny would say no!!!:
                      "The Mayweather-Pacquiao fight didn't get made because Manny Pacquiao said he wanted two weeks of non-testing. The last two weeks leading up until the fight, he didn't want to take the tests, so that's why the fight didn't happen. Everything they asked of me, I agreed and what I asked of them, they didn't agree."

" When Manny gave blood before the first Morales fight, he lost.
                      He didn't give blood for the next two fights and he knocked Morales out with ease. A lot of times, people don't realize, giving blood doesn't make you weak. Not being able to juice because you have to give blood makes you weak. That's what a lot of people don't realize and don't know." - Floyd Mayweather

2015 - Floyd now contradicts his previous statements about the affects of giving blood
                      Was Floyd right that giving blood 10 days earlier affects you while training?

2008 - Golden Boy - Floyd's promoters thinks its an INSULT to have extra testing!!!
                      "Whatever tests they want them to take, Shane will submit to that. We are not going to do other tests than the Nevada commission requires," Schaefer said. "The fact is Shane is not a cheater and he does not need to be treated like one."

Are you freaking serious? I gave you several questions and gave you the time to think about them and respond but like usual, the DEFLECTOR deflects!

BUT

Floyd gave blood about 10 days before the IV scandal . So with that said, Floyd is saying that drug testing affects you even 10 days later because of the trifecta.
                      Oh and as you know, Floyd admits to making weight easily plus he had less than 2lbs to lose from 1 week out and was relatively the same weight for 30 days! So no struggling for that and Floyd said that he was "taking it easy and relaxing" on his Final days before the fight!!!

So did the Trifecta do him in or are you going to admit to this: What a crock!!!!

So again,
                      Question 1: Is Floyd stating the truth or lying about those excuses?

Question 2: If you respond by saying that you believe Floyd then Manny has a point about it could have affected him as well.

1) To answer your question, you need to respond to the above as it may answer your question!

BUT I will also add the below factors

2) It was a negotiation on something that Floyd wanted. Floyd wanted something that went beyond the commission rules and it was not the norm back then. It's not even the norm now.

AND

3) Manny felt that they were the A side back then and didn't want to take any orders from Floyd.

AND

4) Floyd and company accused Manny of taking PEDs. As I pointed out, the year before, Golden Boy was on Manny's side in that they too thought it was an INSULT to even bring up extra testing when Zab Judah requested Mosley to get extra testing. Golden Boy told Judah NO WAY!!!!!

They knew that Manny was going to feel insulted and the fight would more than likely not happen after that. The evidence is there as Manny sued them all!

AND

5) This was the first time Manny had to do this and this was going to be his biggest fight. With what happened with Morales and people saying that Manny got duped, he didn't want something like that to happen again!

AND

6) Manny's concern was not just for the fight but also training.

Weak:
                      Feeling weaker in that you can become dizzy/faint and or you can feel tired or not the usual energy or other types of symptoms that affect your body in such a manner.

Manny Pacquiao complained about some of those symptoms. So then Floyd said what he said about Manny BUT then Floyd needs a few banned IV bags!!! Even though we all saw Floyd look good at the weigh in, according to Floyd fans! We saw Floyd drink adequately enough to not feel any of the symptoms above to the degree of having no choice but to use banned IV bags but according to Floyd, he was still feeling the affects!!!

Canelo looked very dehydrated trying to make weight at Floyd vs Canelo weigh-in. People such as Andre Ward noticed.

"Canelo didn't look good yesterday (at weigh-in). It's a big fight and you come that close to your opponent: You saw how Floyd was hyped up, full of energy. Even if you don't have energy because you're making weight, like I've never seen a guy go on a stage and sit down. That concerned me."

So I hope that you can answer Floyd's and USADA's contradictions ................ DEFLECTOR!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Sorry but I cannot answer your questions .... so I must DEFLECT AGAIN

I edited your post since all you did is that .... DEFLECTOR!!!

"A lot of times, people don't realize, giving blood doesn't make you weak. Not being able to juice because you have to give blood makes you weak. That's what a lot of people don't realize and don't know." - Floyd Mayweather

Hmmm, Floyd says he knows about "juicing"
                      So you think Floyd's weak A$$ was dizzy or fainting or low on energy? Floyd knows how to contradict himself or maybe he is talking about his experience!!!

From what he said, Floyd was weak because of not being able to juice or trying to hide the juicing!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X