Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you consider Pacquiao one of the best offensive fighters of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Some argue that it is indeed a PED. Have you heard NFL players talk about Toradol? How they say it makes you feel like you can run through a brick wall and not feel it.

In any event, it most certainly would make Pac not be in his natural state, which is why it was disallowed. If you have no injury (as Pac's doctor said, as Pac said himself, as the NSAC doctors who checked him out before the fight said), then there is no reason to numb your entire body before a boxing match. It would even be more understandable to numb just his shoulder, not his entire body. The weirdest thing about the situation is the guy that tried to shoot him with it was his surgeon, whom everyone said was so honest, and even he admit to NSAC that it wasn't necessary when they questioned him. Why would a doctor give a potent pain killer to a boxer who is at his normal state going into a fight?
    It's not a banned substance therefore it's not a ped. They didn't allow it because of a paperwork issue, not because of it being a ped that would give him an advantage. It was more bs in favor of Floyd to give every possible chance to win. They okay Floyd to get a huge iv before the fight when applied for after the fkn was over !!! So how is it fair to let that slide but not an anti inflammation shot in Manny's shoulder that was injured in camp?

Of course you're going to come back with some lame bullsh@t to explain it away because that's all you blind morons do but I tell you right now you're wasting your time because you're not changing my mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      It's not a banned substance therefore it's not a ped. They didn't allow it because of a paperwork issue, not because of it being a ped that would give him an advantage. It was more bs in favor of Floyd to give every possible chance to win. They okay Floyd to get a huge iv before the fight when applied for after the fkn was over !!! So how is it fair to let that slide but not an anti inflammation shot in Manny's shoulder that was injured in camp?

Of course you're going to come back with some lame bullsh@t to explain it away because that's all you blind morons do but I tell you right now you're wasting your time because you're not changing my mind.
      Nevada doesn't only disallow PED's. They disallow plenty of things when there is NO PROOF! What's key is that you have to enter the ring in your natural state. I'm sure you know that an injection of Toradol would not put Pac in his natural state.

No one is trying to change your mind. If anything, we are trying to make you realize that you are a moron. Check that. You're really just what the rest of the PacRoaches here are. You are all butthurt that your guy came in second place and that clouds your judgement. Oh well.

An anti-inflammatory that numbs his entire body.....for a shoulder injury....that both he and his doctor said he didn't have coming into the fight....which he showed no sign of during the fight....which apparently was healed by no rehab...only salt water....and playing basketball in record time.

If you can't understand why that's shady as ****, then there is no hope for you. Good luck.
      Last edited by travestyny; 09-17-2017, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• Pacquiao is the GOAT of our generation. 50 years from now, people will remember his exciting fights and ko's, not some boring cherry picking running and hugging phaggots

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Nevada doesn't only disallow PED's. They disallow plenty of things when there is NO PROOF! What's key is that you have to enter the ring in your natural state. I'm sure you know that an injection of Toradol would not put Pac in his natural state.

No one is trying to change your mind. If anything, we are trying to make you realize that you are a moron. Check that. You're really just what the rest of the PacRoaches here are. You are all butthurt that your guy came in second place and that clouds your judgement. Oh well.

An anti-inflammatory that numbs his entire body.....for a shoulder injury....that both he and his doctor said he didn't have coming into the fight....which he showed no sign of during the fight....which apparently was healed by no rehab...only salt water....and playing basketball in record time.

If you can't understand why that's shady as ****, then there is no hope for you. Good luck.
          There has been no hope for you.......Respond to the Floyd IV part you twit!

And Manny had rotator cuff surgery AFTER THE FIGHT and applied for the injection BEFORE THE FIGHT. What exactly about that are you not understanding?

Here, get educated before speaking to me again.....

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...t-rotator-cuff

You are one dumb, bias mother@cker, I must say.

Comment

At the time Floyd didn't hold all of the cards. That's what you're forgetting.

Why random testing at all if he knew it was 'easy work' all along?

Then fast forward to Manny getting cold c@cked out of nowhere by JMM while pulverizing him and losing a bs decision vs. Bradley, and all of the sudden Floyd is willing to fight Manny.

Even as a fan, with what I've said in correlation with that video, you should be su****ious.
            Revisionist.

1. Floyd always held the cards. I never even thought that was debatable.

2. Is there anyone in the world that believes PED testing isn't good for all sports especially combat sports? Why would Manny be offended by that?

3. Floyd signed the contract he did not wait for Manny to get sparked. If I remember correctly Floyd presented an offer to Manny in January 2012. Marquez sparked him in December of that year. I think Manny claimed that Floyd treated him like a bum by only offering 40 mil. How times have changed.

4. I like Floyd and Manny but I must admt I lost respect for Manny when he backed out of the fight for some weird reasons. I lost even more respect for him with how he stopped training and treated the sport like a hobby. But neither is my favorite fighter. I admire Floyd's approach in the ring and how he conducts his boxing matters. I don't like how he's did things outside the ring before he went prison but he's seems to be more mature now.

5. I think the media should have put pressure on Manny. His reasons for not wanting blood testing were silly. They didn't press Manny, we got the fight late and Floyd benefited greatly from the whole thing. He won the War

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
              Revisionist.

2. Is there anyone in the world that believes PED testing isn't good for all sports especially combat sports? Why would Manny be offended by that?

3. Floyd signed the contract he did not wait for Manny to get sparked. If I remember correctly Floyd presented an offer to Manny in January 2012. Marquez sparked him in December of that year. I think Manny claimed that Floyd treated him like a bum by only offering 40 mil. How times have changed.

4. I like Floyd and Manny but I must admt I lost respect for Manny when he backed out of the fight for some weird reasons. I lost even more respect for him with how he stopped training and treated the sport like a hobby. But neither is my favorite fighter. I admire Floyd's approach in the ring and how he conducts his boxing matters. I don't like how he's did things outside the ring before he went prison but he's seems to be more mature now.

5. I think the media should have put pressure on Manny. His reasons for not wanting blood testing were silly. They didn't press Manny, we got the fight late and Floyd benefited greatly from the whole thing. He won the War
              1. no, in 2009-2010 but were 50/50

2. maybe he was offended by it, not because of the random testing but because floyd ACCUSED him of being dirty and floyd also said he was easy work easy money.

3. how can floyd signed a contract when random testing was never agree on, which is the MAIN reason the fight didnt happen LOL

4. so according to mayweather sr. floyd didnt train at all for the conor fight. you lost respect for him as well? LOL

5. his reasons remain consistent, he said giving blood close to fight night makes him feel week, reason why he wanted a cut off. (he also said the same thing after losing the morales the first time, so his reasons were consistent).

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                1. no, in 2009-2010 but were 50/50

2. maybe he was offended by it, not because of the random testing but because floyd ACCUSED him of being dirty and floyd also said he was easy work easy money.

3. how can floyd signed a contract when random testing was never agree on, which is the MAIN reason the fight didnt happen LOL

4. so according to mayweather sr. floyd didnt train at all for the conor fight. you lost respect for him as well? LOL

5. his reasons remain consistent, he said giving blood close to fight night makes him feel week, reason why he wanted a cut off. (he also said the same thing after losing the morales the first time, so his reasons were consistent).
                1. Everybody was shocked Floyd agreed to 50/50 split back then. I don't know at what time you started following boxing but it was a given Mayweather was the A side.

2. If you're clean you laugh at the accusation and commence to @ss whopping. If he thought Floyd was scare take the test and beat his @ss. Simple.

3. Floyd signed his side accepting all stipulations.

4. It's unprofessional for Floyd to not train for the McGregor fight but he never did that for pro boxers. Mayweather was always fit and prepared.

5. Manny is a sore loser. Against JMM was it bad socks, Morales was blood and he didn't have his Reyes Gloves, JMM in the knockout it was PED's, Floyd it was his shoulder. Sense a pattern?

Scared of needles, he can only give out blood thirty days before the fight, but when the video came out of him giving blood 24 days before the Hatton fight then he changed it to 24 days. I mean really?

Comment

There has been no hope for you.......Respond to the Floyd IV part you twit!

And Manny had rotator cuff surgery AFTER THE FIGHT and applied for the injection BEFORE THE FIGHT. What exactly about that are you not understanding?

Here, get educated before speaking to me again.....

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...t-rotator-cuff

You are one dumb, bias mother@cker, I must say.

Aww, you mad? Well you won't like this either.

1. Respond to what about Floyd's IV? Salt water helps relieve dehydration. DOES IT HELP HEAL A SURGICALLY REPAIRED FULL THICKNESS ROTATOR CUFF INJURY???? EXPLAIN THAT, DOPE HEAD.

2. What the **** do you not understand.

A. There was no significant injury before the fight because:

* Pac said so himself.

Pacquiao said, “No, I don’t have pain or injury before the fight. I just want to make sure that whatever happened, I’m still there. I’m not saying I’m not 100 percent condition.”
                  That right there seals your fate. If you go into a boxing match 100%, then you have nothing to complain about. But let's continue.

* His doctor said he went into the fight at normal strength.
                  * The 2 NSAC doctors said they found no proof of injury.
                  * Bob Arum himself, after being caught in a slew of lies, agreed Manny had no pain going into the fight.

B. Then the ****ers coudln't get their stories straight.
                  * Arum said they sent paperwork to NSAC before the fight -- FALSE
                  * Arum said he injured it in the 3rd.
                  *Then they said he injured it in the 4th
                  *Arum said they told USADA about the injury - False
                  * Pacquiao never shows up to rehab
                  * Pacquiao playing sports in record time.

Arum said that it was a PARTIAL tear that Pac shouldn't have to live with (probably the same partial tear that many boxers live with, including Floyd Mayweather who got his shoulder operated on after the Berto fight). Then all of a sudden it changes to a full thickness rotator cuff tear? Bullshlt.

What you have is no sign of injury BEFORE the fight, no sign of injury DURING the fight (which is why Arum was left guessing when the injury occurred...trying to cover up for his team scrambling to get the excuse out), no sign of that type of injury AFTER the fight with Pacquiao saying he was healed by salt water, skipping rehab, playing basketball. Get the **** out of here you moron. Stop sucking Arum's and Pacquiao's a$sholes.

Comment

Revisionist.

I'm not going back and debating on that old ass post boy

Comment

1. Everybody was shocked Floyd agreed to 50/50 split back then. I don't know at what time you started following boxing but it was a given Mayweather was the A side.

2. If you're clean you laugh at the accusation and commence to @ss whopping. If he thought Floyd was scare take the test and beat his @ss. Simple.

3. Floyd signed his side accepting all stipulations.

4. It's unprofessional for Floyd to not train for the McGregor fight but he never did that for pro boxers. Mayweather was always fit and prepared.

5. Manny is a sore loser. Against JMM was it bad socks, Morales was blood and he didn't have his Reyes Gloves, JMM in the knockout it was PED's, Floyd it was his shoulder. Sense a pattern?

Scared of needles, he can only give out blood thirty days before the fight, but when the video came out of him giving blood 24 days before the Hatton fight then he changed it to 24 days. I mean really?

1. floyd retired then came back when pac was #1, how is floyd the a side? it was 50/50 straight down the line.

2. not after being accused and being called easy work. if manny is easy work you dont need extra testing. you get in and whoop his a$$. simple right?

3. so floyd ONLY signed on what "floyd" agree, that doesnt mean jack! it takes 2 to make a fight, that's why there's a thing called "negotiating"!

4. just like i thought, hold nothing against floyd but you just said you lost respect for a fighter who stopped training and treat it as a hobby. (isnt that the exact reason floyd is doing)?

5. manny never said marquez was on peds, manny knocked morales out in the rematch using the gloves he wanted (so that dedunk your reason of making an excuse for not having reyes gloves)

manny never said he was scared of needles (debunk your lies again).

Comment

Working...
                      X