Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you consider Pacquiao one of the best offensive fighters of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    manny never tested positive for anything. if floyd really wanted the fight then why keep changing his stance? so arum didnt agree
    to it before, he agreed to it after, why is it not good anymore? if floyd really wanted to fight right? that's the topic at hand.
    Manny not failing lax tests doesn't mean that he was clean. Floyd and many others believe that he was dirty doing that time period despite not failing any tests. I don't how much more clearly I make it for you.

Floyd didn't keep changing his stance. His stance all along was that he wanted stricter drug testing than what was standard for the commission. The fact that he compromised some in efforts to make the fight was a testament to him wanting the fight. The question you should be asking is why manny kept changing his stance. He went from refusing to to take the tests to a 3 week cut-off to a 2-week cut off to no cut off. Why didn't he just accept the initial terms which were more than fair if he wanted the fight so badly?

Floyd wanted the fight he just didn't NEED the fight meaning he wasn't forced to give in any more than he wanted to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
      The fact that he compromised some in efforts to make the fight was a testament to him wanting the fight. The question you should be asking is why manny kept changing his stance. He went from refusing to to take the tests to a 3 week cut-off to a 2-week cut off to no cut off. Why didn't he just accept the initial terms which were more than fair if he wanted the fight so badly?
      Exactly this. But the Pacquiao fans won't answer. Just duck and deflect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        I fixed your post for accuracy
        That was a poor excuse from Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          You are cosigning his post. That's great!!!

Then maybe you can help him out, because he just keeps ducking me.

So here is what he was saying in his above post. ADP02 believes the score through 4 for Pacquaio/Mayweather could have been 3 - 1 because everyone gave Pac Round 4, Harold Lederman gave Pac Round 2, and ADP02 himself gave Pacquaio round 3.

Do you believe that this proves that the fight could have been 3-1? I mean, he could also just take Skip Bayless scorecard and argue that Manny won if that were the case, right?

Hoping one of you steps up and explains this dazzling logical feat. No cheerleaders here. Step up and join in. No reason to be feminine. Cheers!
          I side with him. I had Manny winning through 4 rounds too then all of the sudden he went to barely throwing punches and I was wondering why until afterwards it was announced that he was hurt and was denied a pain killer shot. It's not like it was a fkn ped. The fight would have been way closer and better if Pac was 100%.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
            Manny not failing lax tests doesn't mean that he was clean. Floyd and many others believe that he was dirty doing that time period despite not failing any tests. I don't how much more clearly I make it for you.

Floyd didn't keep changing his stance. His stance all along was that he wanted stricter drug testing than what was standard for the commission. The fact that he compromised some in efforts to make the fight was a testament to him wanting the fight. The question you should be asking is why manny kept changing his stance. He went from refusing to to take the tests to a 3 week cut-off to a 2-week cut off to no cut off. Why didn't he just accept the initial terms which were more than fair if he wanted the fight so badly?

Floyd wanted the fight he just didn't NEED the fight meaning he wasn't forced to give in any more than he wanted to.
            you just said floyd took it off when arum didnt agree to it. when they agreed to it he changed it.

he didnt accept because they was prolly playing hard ball since they felt they were the a side! the point is that they finally came to term and accept then floyd changed it again!! so asked yourself that.

Comment

I side with him. I had Manny winning through 4 rounds too then all of the sudden he went to barely throwing punches and I was wondering why until afterwards it was announced that he was hurt and was denied a pain killer shot. It's not like it was a fkn ped. The fight would have been way closer and better if Pac was 100%.
              You better change your handle to Adelaide Byrd, and also grow some eyes that sees how he raised his hands over his head at the end, impossible with that injury, gee you boys are gullible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                You better change your handle to Adelaide Byrd, and also grow some eyes that sees how he raised his hands over his head at the end, impossible with that injury, gee you boys are gullible.
                That doesn't mean sh@t smart a55. He just fought with it for 8 rounds. That doesn't mean it felt great. If there wasn't a pre existing injury there wouldn't have been paperwork filed for the shot prior to the fight you twit. Go back in your hole.

Comment

That doesn't mean sh@t smart a55. He just fought with it for 8 rounds. That doesn't mean it felt great. If there wasn't a pre existing injury there wouldn't have been paperwork filed for the shot prior to the fight you twit. Go back in your hole.
                  It's complete bullshlt. His doctor said that he tweeked his shoulder and that it was nothing out of the ordinary. HE ALSO SAID HE WAS BACK TO 100% GOING INTO THE FIGHT....THEN WHY THE **** WOULD HE NEED A SHOT OF TORADOL???

“Manny was having shoulder pain during his training period. This was several weeks before the fight…it was essentially an aggravation of an old injury. This is pretty standard for fighters, and there is no such thing as pristine tissue in high level athletes. We treated the aggravation (with permission from U.S. Anti-Doping Agency) and he was back to his normal strength going into the fight.
                  So he tears it completely in the 4th round according to his team, yet he is able to compete in a professional match showing no sign of the injury at all. Then he skips rehab and says he was healed by salt water. He is seen playing basketball much faster than Kobe Bryant was able to play after having the same injury. Come on man.

Of course you had Manny up after 4. Because you are as delusional as that other dude. Just because you believe it was 3-1 Pac can not ever take over the fact that nearly no one had it 3-1 for Pac at that time. That includes the guy that dumbo ADP02 tried to use to justifiy his idiocy, Harold Lederman.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    It's complete bullshlt. His doctor said that he tweeked his shoulder and that it was nothing out of the ordinary. HE ALSO SAID HE WAS BACK TO 100% GOING INTO THE FIGHT....THEN WHY THE **** WOULD HE NEED A SHOT OF TORADOL???

So he tears it completely in the 4th round according to his team, yet he is able to compete in a professional match showing no sign of the injury at all. Then he skips rehab and says he was healed by salt water. He is seen playing basketball much faster than Kobe Bryant was able to play after having the same injury. Come on man.

Of course you had Manny up after 4. Because you are as delusional as that other dude. Just because you believe it was 3-1 Pac can not ever take over the fact that nearly no one had it 3-1 for Pac at that time. That includes the guy that dumbo ADP02 tried to use to justifiy his idiocy, Harold Lederman.
                    What would it matter? It's not a fkn ped.

Comment

What would it matter? It's not a fkn ped.
                      Some argue that it is indeed a PED. Have you heard NFL players talk about Toradol? How they say it makes you feel like you can run through a brick wall and not feel it.

In any event, it most certainly would make Pac not be in his natural state, which is why it was disallowed. If you have no injury (as Pac's doctor said, as Pac said himself, as the NSAC doctors who checked him out before the fight said), then there is no reason to numb your entire body before a boxing match. It would even be more understandable to numb just his shoulder, not his entire body. The weirdest thing about the situation is the guy that tried to shoot him with it was his surgeon, whom everyone said was so honest, and even he admit to NSAC that it wasn't necessary when they questioned him. Why would a doctor give a potent pain killer to a boxer who is at his normal state going into a fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X