Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GGG: My Whole Career I've Been Denied Fights - Now That Ends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post

I've been wanting GGG vs. Lara, Zurdo etc. for years. ...
    ... you, poor kid... history can't be changed...

Canelo beat Cotto on 2015-11-21 and had to face GGG next!...
    Zurdo won the WBO strap as late as on 2016-04-09...
    ... and Lara was calling out GGG on Twitter each time GGG had a fight signed already...

... take a walk, kid...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Try again, no one gives a shit if Charlo doesn't get his chance now. Because it's not his time yet, this is what some are pointing out. They know and understand how it works, but when GGG didn't get those names after fighting proska back in 2012 fanatics on here and the media were quick to label everyone at 160 a ducker.
      So let me say I don't speak for anyone but myself.

If Charlo is not Golovkin's next fight I don't give a crap. Golovkin if he wins has a potential rematch with Canelo. He also has stated he wants the other belt. Then there is a potential rematch with Jacobs. All of those fights IMO are justified as taking place before a Charlo fight.

IMO the best for boxing and the best for Charlo is to get a Jacobs fight, or just try to get a few fights in before. Sitting around and waiting for Golovkin or Canelo doesn't fly. I think Charlo is a very good fighter but understanding the reality of the situation is he really brings nothing to the table at the moment. To make himself a more appealing option do exactly what he said he wanted to do, clean out the division or at least just challenge Jacobs and beat him. Sanchez said Jacobs is the #2 fighter in the division. If he beats him it would be hard for anyone to say he doesn't deserve a shot.

If you are truly a Charlo fan and believe him do you really want him sitting around waiting. Jacobs, Lemiuex, Charlo all need to get their ass in the ring.

Here's what I wouldn't like as a fan of Golovkin and more so a fan of boxing:

Assuming Golovkin beats Canelo decisively his next fight is Saunders (I'd rather have Saunders win and be a new opponent than a rematch with Monroe).

Golovkin-Saunders in March 2018 - this fight takes place in Los Angeles or maybe London or NYC.

Jacobs - Charlo at about the same time in NYC.

The winners face off in August or September of 2018. Obviously I hope it was Golovkin vs either of the two.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlickster View Post
        Ward can be tricky negotiate with to where both sides probably couldn't reach an agreement. But at least GGG admitted that Ward was too much for him.
        You are interpreting the "too much for me" comment in a different way then he meant it. Too much as in too for me to to talk about, like I don't want to talk about that. He is who he is and I am who I am. The guy's English is limited.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
          So let me say I don't speak for anyone but myself.

If Charlo is not Golovkin's next fight I don't give a crap. Golovkin if he wins has a potential rematch with Canelo. He also has stated he wants the other belt. Then there is a potential rematch with Jacobs. All of those fights IMO are justified as taking place before a Charlo fight.

IMO the best for boxing and the best for Charlo is to get a Jacobs fight, or just try to get a few fights in before. Sitting around and waiting for Golovkin or Canelo doesn't fly. I think Charlo is a very good fighter but understanding the reality of the situation is he really brings nothing to the table at the moment. To make himself a more appealing option do exactly what he said he wanted to do, clean out the division or at least just challenge Jacobs and beat him. Sanchez said Jacobs is the #2 fighter in the division. If he beats him it would be hard for anyone to say he doesn't deserve a shot.

If you are truly a Charlo fan and believe him do you really want him sitting around waiting. Jacobs, Lemiuex, Charlo all need to get their ass in the ring.

Here's what I wouldn't like as a fan of Golovkin and more so a fan of boxing:

Assuming Golovkin beats Canelo decisively his next fight is Saunders (I'd rather have Saunders win and be a new opponent than a rematch with Monroe).

Golovkin-Saunders in March 2018 - this fight takes place in Los Angeles or maybe London or NYC.

Jacobs - Charlo at about the same time in NYC.

The winners face off in August or September of 2018. Obviously I hope it was Golovkin vs either of the two.
          ... your post should end here...

Comment

Just use yore brains :
            Canelo got some fights because he looked vulnerable losing like a school child to the punk May Jr . Then the win could have gone with Lara and he dint look great against Cotto. He looked terrible against Chavez and should have KOd the boy . The two fights he looked great in was no chin con and stick out yet chin what's his name.

GGG has terrified the division. It's noted that he would never get the big fights until he looked beatable. That fact makes him GREAT!!! 2nd we will find out the truth Sat nite!!

GGG to KO Canelo in a great fight !!

Comment

actually he did once . . . . but I don't believe Ward ever ducked Golovkin nor do I believe Golovkin ducked Ward.
              lil g turn Ward down & there was only one time they tried to officially negotiate. Get the FACTS straight & don't start rumors.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                lil g turn Ward down & there was only one time they tried to officially negotiate. Get the FACTS straight & don't start rumors.
                there was never any "true" negotiations. As I said no one ducked anyone. But if all you want to cry about Golovkin ducking Ward then I guess Ward initially ducked Golovkin. All of this is such nonsense.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2015/6/1...sts-andre-ward

Comment

You are interpreting the "too much for me" comment in a different way then he meant it. Too much as in too for me to to talk about, like I don't want to talk about that. He is who he is and I am who I am. The guy's English is limited.
                  If that's the case, my bad!

Comment

This whole "He's the boogeyman no one will fight him" argument is a myth.

Even guys who were at 154 and hadn't fought any top guys yet, fought him.

Yeah he's been denied some fights but he's also denied some fights himself.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                      Another hater with no idea smh. Golovkin has beaten the best at 160 and he has beeb 'spoon fed bums'. Disgraceful comments.
                      It's not being a hater it's commenting on the obvious. You must have not seen it but he did lose to Jacobs.....

Comment

Working...
                      X