Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GGG: My Whole Career I've Been Denied Fights - Now That Ends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
    How do you duck someone who is a different weight than you?
    He ducked him because he was calling him out & trying to claim hed fight him & then bītched out refused to negotiate & offered 50 yr old bhop at 168 but fake offered ward at 164. Funny how gggroupies say canelos been ducking ggg for yrs despite him being only 5'8" & still being able to make jmw when guys like liam smith didn't even make weight in last fight & lost title because of it.

And ggg is 5'11(by own admission way bigger fighter)whos rarely ever fought anyone taller than him,& has never been able to make below mw. How can canelo have been ducking ggg if he barely won his mw title end nov of 2015,at cw,then ggg forced 15 day deadline purse bid while canelo was on trial he lost millions on,ggg took a yr to negotiate vs jacobs in a low earning fight bickering over a few hundred k but we're supposed to believe mr "im the a side who deserves at least 40% because im the champ" would have gotten it done in 15 days in a superfight.gtfoh And he wasn't even the real champ as he claimed,he had "won" 1 vacant belt,& gifted 2 other jr belts canelo beat the LINEAL.But canelo was expected to let it go to purse bid & pay ggg 45% that only wbc mandates in their rules, the same rules Sulaiman humptydumpty broke & gifted ggg a vacant belt despite being rival orgs champ. Ggg has everyone fooled,he was crying that kahn jumping 8 lbs is disgrace then made brook jump 12 lbs weeks after.

The hypocrisy is astounding as is the amount of mental gymnastics gggroupies commit. And we're supposed to believe canelo couldve fought ggg sooner than he did after vacating despite ggg being on different timeline & being signed to fight mandatory in 1 of those fights since.BS

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
      What the hell is wrong with you guys. Charlo has been the mandatory since July. The canelo and ggg fight was signed in May. What do you want, ggg to hold a press conference saying "sorry guys I'm pulling out of the canelo fight and fighting charlo instead so I can keep a few people on nsb happy"
      Try again, no one gives a shit if Charlo doesn't get his chance now. Because it's not his time yet, this is what some are pointing out. They know and understand how it works, but when GGG didn't get those names after fighting proska back in 2012 fanatics on here and the media were quick to label everyone at 160 a ducker.

Comment

Stfu no you weren't, there were dudes calling you out, stop believing the bowl of sshht hype your team is feeding you . You could of had a big fight before Canelo his name is ward and he would of fked you up.

Comment

What the hell is wrong with you guys. Charlo has been the mandatory since July. The canelo and ggg fight was signed in May. What do you want, ggg to hold a press conference saying "sorry guys I'm pulling out of the canelo fight and fighting charlo instead so I can keep a few people on nsb happy"
          He could've fought Charlo/Lara/Andrade/trout/at 160 who were calling him out for ages,but chose a ww sellout instead who sold him his 0,& he didn't even cw brook to afford him slight handicap,he just cried Kahn jumping 8 lbs is a disgrace,then made brook jump 13 lbs to full 160.And I don't have a problem with it if he didn't run his mouth so much before & after,& constantly contradict himself saying hes no businessman like canelo.
          Last edited by kushking; 09-13-2017, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Try again, no one gives a shit if Charlo doesn't get his chance now. Because it's not his time yet, this is what some are pointing out. They know and understand how it works, but when GGG didn't get those names after fighting proska back in 2012 fanatics on here and the media were quick to label everyone at 160 a ducker.
            Ggg came unbelievably late to the party at 24 yrs old,& didn't do enough to get the big fights soon enough because he was always chasing the biggest possible payday in the long game, avoiding the best if they don't pay enough in case he doesn't get his chance vs the cashcow which happens to be canelo.

Ggg couldve fought many great fighters by now who been calling him out for yrs but nobody in the media focuses on this being considered ducking worse than canelo whos fought the big names when they were available at 27 already & the biggest money fights,ggg just talks a lot,always seems to be perfectly able to fight mediocres like Wade but took til age 34 to fight anyone of quality.

Anyone who can't see that ggg is the definition of a hypejob is blind.

Hypejob(Hīpejåwb): Adjective,
            Someone whos reputation is fabricated;ie a phony.

An undeserved reputation based on current evidence proving its biased or unobjective to bestow so much praise since the individual has not yet earned it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
              ward turned you down?
              Ward can be tricky negotiate with to where both sides probably couldn't reach an agreement. But at least GGG admitted that Ward was too much for him.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                You don't believe it because you wouldn't believe it if ggg ****ed your mother in front of you, you don't believe anything that ggg has done to prove what a protected 35 yr old hypocrite hypejob he is.
                Another angry loser in life hater. I have no hate for Ward so this isn't said to offend him in anyway . . . . but does he make you swallow or do you just do that by choice?

Beat it chump . . . . go smoke a bowl or whatever you smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  That's the thing, it just wasn't his time yet, I don't subscribe to the "Everyone is ducking" me theory too. He was in the position that Charlo is now but you don't see the media telling us everyone is ducking Charlo.

I do believe his promoter in Germany denied him his opportunity at Felix strum doe.
                  I don't subscribe to it either. But Martinez knew what was up. He didn't feel he was in good enough shape to beat Golovkin. Charlo was not in the same place as Golovkin was then. Golovkin had been fighting his whole career at MW. He didn't move up and get put as the #1 contender he had demonstrated through his performance in the division with multiple fighters.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2013/6/3...t-says-dibella

I like Martinez, I wish the torch would have passed from him to Golovkin without all this BS in between. But I understand his situation, he made the best decision for his career and family.

On 9/16 whoever wins we'll have the clear cut best MW in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                    How do you duck someone who is a different weight than you?
                    His moniker tells you all you need to know, he's a moron.

Comment

Don't you know, he's supposed to fight Charlo right after, that same night, if he beats Canelo. And then if he beats Charlo he needs to fight Jacobs the next day and then move up and fight a bunch of fighters at 168lbs the following week and then two days later fight Ward at 175lbs.

Unless he does all of this he is a total hype job.

Comment

Working...
                      X