Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GGG: My Whole Career I've Been Denied Fights - Now That Ends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

Charlo thinks that he is the best middleweight, and I don't see Gennady rushing over to hand him his "opportunity"..... just like Martinez was in no hurry to face Golovkin.

and Golovkin passed on Cotto/Canelo, refusing to fight both of those guys at catchweight..... despite all that 154-168 rubbish, and despite the fact that those guys weighed 153/155 respectively..... eventually agreeing to fight Canelo
    well its sad to see that your posts are still as stupid as they used to be.

It is impossible to "pass" on a fight you were never offered. Your allegation that GGG "passed" on Cotto/Canelo at a catchweight is a figment of your imagination. There was NEVER an offer made for those fights. Unless of course you have some secret info that the rest of the boxing world doesnt. So proof or STFU

And as for Charlo, shouldnt you be posting "but but but but resume doe" posts about him for the next 3 or 4 years? Or does his skin tone give him a resume pass in your book?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      That's the thing, it just wasn't his time yet, I don't subscribe to the "Everyone is ducking" me theory too. He was in the position that Charlo is now but you don't see the media telling us everyone is ducking Charlo.

I do believe his promoter in Germany denied him his opportunity at Felix strum doe.

so do I

agree with your other points as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
        He held a belt at the time. Martinez was fighting a lot of average opponents who didn't deserve to fight him so why not unify instead?

I am a big Sergio fan but you can't compare him to a bonafide box office star like PAC man.

like who ?

name one

the situation with Pac is exactly the same as the situation with Martinez

nobody compared their star potential, I compared the stage of Pac's career now, with the stage of Martinez career when he fought Cotto

Martinez has a very good run prior to Cotto..... MUCH better than some of the scrubs that Golovkin has been fighting, even recently

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
          well its sad to see that your posts are still as stupid as they used to be.

It is impossible to "pass" on a fight you were never offered. Your allegation that GGG "passed" on Cotto/Canelo at a catchweight is a figment of your imagination. There was NEVER an offer made for those fights. Unless of course you have some secret info that the rest of the boxing world doesnt. So proof or STFU

And as for Charlo, shouldnt you be posting "but but but but resume doe" posts about him for the next 3 or 4 years? Or does his skin tone give him a resume pass in your book?

yea, nah..... that is bullshht

you talk the most rubbish, for an experienced insider

FACT: when Team Bullshht said this.....

Golovkin, K2 Firm That Cotto Title Fight Would Be at '160'
          http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin-...ght-160--94841

..... they walked away from that fight

and, FACT: when Team Bullshht said this.....

GGG won't fight Canelo Alvarez at 'not an ounce' below 160
          http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...-not-ounce-160

..... they walked away from that fight as well

don't be fkn ridiculous Terry, you are supposed to set an example for the casuals

the distinct B-side refused to lift a finger to make those fights

Cotto/Canelo were superstars, and yet you think they should have made concessions, and given away advantages, for Hypekin..... who has to this day never had a truly meaningful fight

those SUPERSTARS were under no compulsion whatsoever to make it easy for Gennady, or to fit in line with his plans/career

Golovkin refused to make any type of concession in order to land those HUGE fights.....

Miguel Cotto and Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez have been warned that Gennady Golovkin will not chase them in pursuit of a fight....
          http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...canelo-alvarez

don't be ridiculous, you should know better Terry

Comment

• GGG: My Whole Career I've Been Denied Fights

CALL 0900-they-fcuked-me-over-again..... and say WaaaaaaH

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathWish View Post
              HOLY SHHHHHHHH,,,, !!!!!!!

GGG is ready!!!!!!!!

****s gunna be electrifying come fight night,,,, too bad I can't be there alive to witness that atmosphere. It has all the makings of a classic oldschool fight.

Everyone talking about KOs,,,TKOS,,, decisions ,,,,

Anybody think one of them is getting cut up???? Ala- Rosado???
              Candelita's face is getting all bashed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                ALL the lil g fans want Jermall to fight Jacobs to limit the threat lil g got coming.....I know you are not a "Diego Rodriguez" you probably a paid journalist....
                You're a joke of a fan. That would be awesome for fight fans. Four entertaining fights and you cry. I'm saying Golovkin would fight jacobs or Charlo next year and you are pssing out.

Now I'm a journalist, I guess that is better than being an alt Maxi. LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  Yaaaaaaaawwwwwn.

GGG defense force in action.
                  No it's people with common sense trying to reason with a child.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                    As I said in my previous post. Martinez's knees made his time in the ring very short. Technically he did duck GGG but circumstances being what they were I don't think anyone should crap on him for it. He made the best decision for his career. And its not like he fought a bum. He fought a future Hall of Famer.
                    Martinez was 37 years old when GGG fought outside of Europe for the first time. Martinez did not duck him. Knee problems aside, Martinez did not have the time to wait for GGG to build sufficient public interest. Martinez would have been in his 40's by the time the public began clamoring for a showdown with GGG.

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                    Lara called him out but did so at a division below GGG. Meanwhile GGG has steadily increased the quality of his opposition while Lara has gone from fighting the likes of Canelo and Trout to fighting Yuri Foreman.
                    Lara was fighting in the very same division as the fighters that Golovkin was targeting. The quality of Lara's opposition has dropped because fighters like GGG avoid him. Lara is more well-known than most of the fighters GGG defended his titles against.

If Cotto won he would have dropped the belt even faster than Canelo did rather than face GGG.
                    Your magic 8-ball might be broken. Shake it again.

GGG got the Canelo fight without having to drop to a catchweight. That's a win. The fight also could have been made earlier if Canelo wasn't so unwilling to budge in negotiations.
                    He only got the fight when Canelo decided that he could have it. He didn't have to drop to a catch weight, but the catch is that he had to wait. Spin it however you like.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      yea, nah..... that is bullshht

you talk the most rubbish, for an experienced insider

FACT: when Team Bullshht said this.....

Golovkin, K2 Firm That Cotto Title Fight Would Be at '160'
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin-...ght-160--94841

..... they walked away from that fight

and, FACT: when Team Bullshht said this.....

GGG won't fight Canelo Alvarez at 'not an ounce' below 160
                      http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...-not-ounce-160

..... they walked away from that fight as well

don't be fkn ridiculous Terry, you are supposed to set an example for the casuals

the distinct B-side refused to lift a finger to make those fights

Cotto/Canelo were superstars, and yet you think they should have made concessions, and given away advantages, for Hypekin..... who has to this day never had a truly meaningful fight

those SUPERSTARS were under no compulsion whatsoever to make it easy for Gennady, or to fit in line with his plans/career

Golovkin refused to make any type of concession in order to land those HUGE fights.....

Miguel Cotto and Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez have been warned that Gennady Golovkin will not chase them in pursuit of a fight....
                      http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...canelo-alvarez

don't be ridiculous, you should know better Terry
                      Thank you for this post. I really don't have the strength to be pulling out quotes and whatnot from Team GGG. You want the big fight? You think everyone is ducking you? Then make concessions, all the bigger names of now had to do it. Mayweather did, Pac did, Cotto did, Hatton did etc

Now am not saying every boxer had to, but don't complain if you do not get those bigger names. This is why i said Team GGG would be at fault if GGG loses this fight, they waited too long to say yes to the fight because of money/weight.

Wait till the usual fanatics comes back with "They offer them the fight for later"

Comment

Working...
                      X