• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    I got some pics of your mother's arse.
    Welcome to the ignore list!

Comment

A draw is a blemish. You fooking phaggot.

Comment

the main reason is because he was smaller than most dude's girlfriends were in high school. fighters of that size are almost never mainstream.

in fact, until ray leonard came around, most of the top 10 most popular fighters in american boxing were the top 10 HW. really good ring article on this if you care to look abck into the archives. ray robinson was the first guy to really break into the mainstream outside of HW. HW have always drawn casuals in. the fights are just more exciting for them, and easier for them to understand, especially from the back row in a big arena, the way lots of big HW fihts have been viewed historically.

lopez was a great fighter, tons of skill, great record. still not as great as floyd mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
          why doesn't anyone talks about this when they talk about a record?
          Why are you one of the people that never discussed this until you saw ESPN and others giving Floyd credit for 50-0?

Was it because you didn't know he has a draw and wanted to correct the mainstream sports media Or, is it because you hate Floyd so much that you will go to these lengths to downplay his record because you saw the mainstream media celebrate it?

Either way you don't come off as a serious boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Or, is it because you hate Floyd so much .
            errrrbody just hates floyd soooo much...why can't folks just have an opinion that that differs from yours

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
              errrrbody just hates floyd soooo much...why can't folks just have an opinion that that differs from yours
              He didn't post an opinion that differs from mine. He posted Lopez record incorrectly. He asked a question about why people don't discuss that record. I asked him why he never discussed it either.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                He didn't post an opinion that differs from mine. He posted Lopez record incorrectly. He asked a question about why people don't discuss that record. I asked him why he never discussed it either.
                has lopez even headlined a card? i can only remember him on chavez sr undercards...

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                  has lopez even headlined a card? i can only remember him on chavez sr undercards...
                  I don't know but probably in Mexico he did. The lowest weight divisions rarely headline a card.

Comment

Well, his draw was also a technical draw in a fight that was only 7 rounds old. He then beat Alvarez a few months later. So, the draw isn't the tragic event that Mayweather fans make out.

Comment

He had a draw...why do people try to make this so complicated??? NO LOSSES, NO DRAWS, NO NO CONTESTS!!!! RETIRE UNDEFEATED WITH NO BLEMISHES!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X