No announcement yet.

Finito López 51-0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finito López 51-0

why doesn't anyone talks about this when they talk about a record?

Because he had a draw on his record.

Undefeated and untied is better.

Comment

Because he had a draw. His record is 50-0-1. The record including draws is held by Jimmy Barry. He was 59-0-9, 2 NC.

The record without draws is held by the PPV King, Floyd Mayweather Jr. 50-0-0.

Comment

He had a draw but never had two gift decisions TMT is really 48 and 2 but corrupt paid off judges kept him undefeated because had he had a loss than most people would have never bought future PPV because most people paid to watch him lose and no I never bought any of his PPV's

Comment

yeah he had a draw but it hurts me to say this but as probably Mayweather biggiest fan on this forum I gotta say mayweather better thanks tony weeks who didnt call teh fight and make mayweather see the doctor in the first maidana fight when mayweather was crying to tony weeks that he couldnt see cause it would have been a NC cause 4 rounds havent been completed. Mayweather is mad at tony weeks cause weeks ignored him but it was a blessing in disguise.

I keep it all the way real, so people gonna come in here and hate on this statement but its true. Its a fact mayweather was pandering to the ref tony weeks looking for help kept saying "I CANT SEE, I CANT SEE". Now if tony weeks the ref would have listened to mayweather and paused the fight for him to see the doctor and they would have called the fight cause YOU CANT SEE and since its before 4 rounds were completed it would have become a NC.
          Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 09-11-2017, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            Because he had a draw. His record is 50-0-1. The record including draws is held by Jimmy Barry. He was 59-0-9, 2 NC.

Does it count when a boxer fights a guy who is not at an exhibition of bad taste?

50-0 only in the age of stupidity!

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
              Does it count when a boxer fights a guy who is not at an exhibition of bad taste?

I will answer your question when you learn basic English, ****boy.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

Stop being a hater and post some good content you fůcking scrub.

Comment

Mayweather fans before the mcgregor fight...the record doesn't mean anything, the only ones bringing up are haters who are mad about it.

After the fight....50-0 record holder doe

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post

Um no. JCC was 87-0 before he drew with Pernell Whitaker.

Comment

Working...
                    X