Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara's Advice for Golovkin: Can't Beat Canelo by Decision in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
    Team GGG turned down the Lara fight and chose Monroe Jr. instead , stating Lara didn't sell PPV's , which turns out Lara's PPV sold more then Golovkin's lol. Team GGG also stated Monroe Jr. was a "Lara Type". The masses wanted Lara vs. GGG, not a Lara type. Lara has ALOT of fighter's shook, CANELO showed he's on another level, then these guys.
    Hold on, wait, Lara's PPV? When did he ever headline a PPV like GGG has? I,hope you're not talking about vs Canelo lol...we can come back next week and compare how they both did against Canelo PPV wise if you'd like.

Lara does a lot of talking on social media when guys have fights lined up then goes on himself to fight stiffs. He's been at 154 for ages, has he ever once fought to unify his title ? He's ducking Andrade and would never fight the Charlos because he trained with them. How convenient

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
      Exactly, so why are you here?????????????

Stop writing racist comments. I notice you haven't defended your original comments and just try to deflect by insulting.
      Stop crying like a child Pancho. Grow up and get a tougher hide.

Comment

I really don't care what Lara had to say to be honest. He had his opportunity and could have won the Canelo fight on my scorecard. But he just didn't do enough to win it in my eyes. I don't see him losing to Canelo as a robbery, him "losing" to Paul Williams is just plain disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
          GGG is No lara! g shows up to fight!
          Lara had is chance build a lead of 4-5 rounds than he fought to maintain the lead on the fight! not to win the fight. GGG will not leave this up to the judges
          Accurate post. Lara did have a shot against Canelo early on but ran like a deer later causing him the decision. Golovkin doesn't run away, he runs down his opponents.

Comment

I pick canelo to win this fight but i would always be worried about a decision vs canelo after that scorecard from the floyd/nelo fight...the draw was terrible as everybody agrees but the other scorecards werent good neither

Comment

Erislandy "The Ballerina" Lara put on his brand new track shoes and ran that fateful night vs Canelo.....I remember when Canelo cut "The Ballerina"in the 7th rd.via a punch and "The Ballerina" went into a frenzied run around mode....and now all those 154lbs so called champs are just holding hands singing Kumbaya

Comment

Originally posted by OmarRueben View Post
                Stop crying like a child Pancho. Grow up and get a tougher hide.
                Clueless. So people should just suck it in when you or any other sorry as5hole spouts racist crap?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                  Clueless. So people should just suck it in when you or any other sorry as5hole spouts racist crap?
                  Only one offended is your weak emotional fragile loss of self worth which is zero.

Comment

lol i had to bump. and the sad thing is canelo fought just like lara. he ran like a scared women

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X