Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara's Advice for Golovkin: Can't Beat Canelo by Decision in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=rrayvez;18037261]
    Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    when I said that I agreed with lara, I meant along the lines of thinking that ggg getting a decision win wouldn't be likely. Canelo gets favorable scoring and that's just a fact whether anyone is a fan of his or not. If Canelo wins, I will 1000% give him props. However, let's hope that it's not super controversial. For the record, I don't hate Canelo, I don't like the majority of his fan base who refuse to see anything objectively when it comes to him, and I didn't like his choice of his last 3 opponents. I know that golden boy was trying to let him develop more before taking such a big risk of a fight, but didn't like how they tried to take knowledgeable fans for fools by blaming the weight then the flat fee offer etc. But that's over and the fight is finally happening so I'm ready!
    Okay fair enough. It all goes down this weekend so let the best man win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
      People like to criticize Mayweather but he gave immediate rematches both times that he had a close call and seperated himself from the opponent.

Golovkin and Canelo get passes though for the Lara and Jacobs fight because they aren't black and the opponents that had a claim for the victory were black.

Ward also didn't get a pass on the Kovalev fight but gave an immediate rematch and seperated himself from his opponent.

Black fighters always doing the most and getting the least credit.

Meanwhile these other ******* get every advantage and every pass given to them.
      I assume that you've been watching some dontaesboxing or sports99 stuff, my advice to you: don't, they are racist af. I watch his videos literally for fun when some black fighter loses or GGG wins.
      It's not racist when blacks support black fighters just bcz they are black but it's racist when others do the same.
      And we all saw how Ward got away from Kovalev twice, he apparently won by a ball KO and won rounds by backing and arm punching in the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by OmarRueben View Post
        GGG needs a TKO or a KO to beat Canelo. Judges cannot be trusted in Vegas. GGG as a communist has little chance for a decision win over Canelo. KO or nothing for GGG. going going gone. The stench is already floating around Vegas with the MexicaNS COMING IN BY BOXCAR And SEMI TRUCK AND ON DONKEYS.
        Reported for racism.

Comment

Lara is a pathetic coward who ran away from Canelo all fight long, and that's why he lost.

So his piece of "advice" is just sour grapes from a big-mouthed coward.

Next time, if he wants to win, be a man and face your opponent. Again, he ran away like a chicken. He has no right to claim robbery, if he ran away like a coward jabbing every now and then but never engaging.

GGG is a totally different deal. He will engage, fight like a man, he will be the one who will probably make Canelo back down (but not run like this Cuban coward).

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
            Reported for racism.
            What a weak pitiful little nothing you are.

Comment

What a weak pitiful little nothing you are.
              No, that's the description for the racist slurs you have come out with in the last 2 years as you go from one alt to the other gradually amping up the racism util you get banned and move onto the next alt. All of that and all your alts have a unique corny way of expressing your corrupt mind.

Comment

Lara Has a valid point. Golden Boy stack the odds in Vegas towards their fighter, no doubt in my mind.

Lara comes across salty, but he could have beaten Canelo if he had not swapped his boxing boots for track shoes in the last 3 rounds of their fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                  No, that's the description for the racist slurs you have come out with in the last 2 years as you go from one alt to the other gradually amping up the racism util you get banned and move onto the next alt. All of that and all your alts have a unique corny way of expressing your corrupt mind.
                  lISTEN BURRO BREATH, THIS website is for boxing and boxing fanatics and knowledgeable fans. Stop crying like some sissie.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    Yeah, meanwhile GGG has fought everyone at 160 and now Canelo, who beat Lara. Meanwhile, since the Canelo fight, Lara has fought nobody but Vanes, including a fking Rabbi who was damaged goods years ago and a bunch of other no hopers. He could have moved up to 160 as the 154 champ and probably got the number one position immediately and got a GGG fight...but nahhhh, GGG is ducking him hard

Team GGG turned down the Lara fight and chose Monroe Jr. instead , stating Lara didn't sell PPV's , which turns out Lara's PPV sold more then Golovkin's lol. Team GGG also stated Monroe Jr. was a "Lara Type". The masses wanted Lara vs. GGG, not a Lara type. Lara has ALOT of fighter's shook, CANELO showed he's on another level, then these guys.

Comment

lISTEN BURRO BREATH, THIS website is for boxing and boxing fanatics and knowledgeable fans. Stop crying like some sissie.
                      Exactly, so why are you here?????????????

Stop writing racist comments. I notice you haven't defended your original comments and just try to deflect by insulting.

Comment

Working...
                      X