Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally!!! This Chocolatito scam is over!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Broner did, he got as high as #6 by Ring. This was after his 2012 run.
    Another weight bully that fooled people. And he was on HBO at the time. HBO is always getting the media to hype their fighters

Comment

Glad to see that bum get exposed again.

Comment

HBO wanted to make some money so they promoted him hard. Nothing wrong with that, but it's a shame he got KOed like that so they could make money.

Comment

I agree. Why were people ever pretending he was over Ward for P4P or even near the Top of P4P is beyond me

Comment

Did people not see Estrada vs Cuadras and how insanely good those two are? He beat them both. Estrada is a P4P level fighter! In fact they probably both are.

He also beat Yaegashi, Viloria, Rodriguez Jr and Arroyo.

If people think he is a scam, overrated, a hypejob and the same with Usyk and the likes then please feel to educate me on who is the real deal? Anyone in the sport not a hypejob or overrated?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Who are you?
              I guess the last time I slapped you silly on the forum gave you amnesia.

Don't worry I'll save the next lashing for September 16 when you make the inevitable whiny thread calling Golovkin a hype job if he beats Canelo. Until then show some respect for the legends of the sport.

And learn what a one-two is while you're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Another weight bully that fooled people. And he was on HBO at the time. HBO is always getting the media to hype their fighters
                it was actually showtime who called him the heir to floyd's throne. like you weren't sucking him off hard too lol

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Did people not see Estrada vs Cuadras and how insanely good those two are? He beat them both. Estrada is a P4P level fighter! In fact they probably both are.

If people think he is a scam, overrated, a hypejob and the same with Usyk and the likes then please feel to educate me on who is the real deal? Anyone in the sport not a hypejob or overrated?
                  Accordingto clowns. Anyone that lost their zero is a hypejob.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    it was actually showtime who called him the heir to floyd's throne. like you weren't sucking him off hard too lol
                    He wasn't on Showtime in 2012

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Those are ok fighters but struggling with any of them is a clear indicator that your not P4P. Did you see the way Ward dispatched Kovalev or how Crawford dusted off Indongo? That's P4P

Comment

Working...
                      X