Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Sends Warning To UFC Fighters Calling Him Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
    That's what happens when a real fighter steps into a pathetic excuse of a "sport"
    Mercer catching a 500 pound out of shape Sylvia is about as relevant as Mercer beeing stopped by Kimbo Slice in mma, or that time Toney didn't make it out of the first round with Randy.

Comment

Tim Silvya is a joke and is one of the worst champions of UFC history, when he became UFC HW champ the good fighters at this weight class were at PRIDE, so anyone using that fight as proof of anything should be ashamed, Tim Silvya is a terrible fighter with ridiculous fight IQ and doesn't represent MMA in general.

Now Randy Couture is a good fighter and we all know what he did to the boxer he fought.

Comment

He's actually talking to ward

Comment

Originally posted by DblLFThooK View Post
          If joshua hits a ufc fighter with 4oz gloves in the face. He will kill them. I would honestly be worried about someone's face being broken.
          Aj can't even cleanly knock out the plumbers and retired bouncers he's been fighting.
          Get off the hype train

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman Liddell View Post
            Tim Silvya is a joke and is one of the worst champions of UFC history, when he became UFC HW champ the good fighters at this weight class were at PRIDE, so anyone using that fight as proof of anything should be ashamed, Tim Silvya is a terrible fighter with ridiculous fight IQ and doesn't represent MMA in general.

Now Randy Couture is a good fighter and we all know what he did to the boxer he fought.
            ,we all know what happened to liddel once he started fighting some skilled o

Comment

Yep we know what happened, he was too scared to throw down on his feet so he humped him on the ground until the ref called it. That was a bad example man, it wasnt even a fight, it was a smart game plan but thats all. Ray mercer wouldve knocked any ufc heavyweight out with that punch, whether it was lucky or not. A light punching mayweather hit twice as hard as the UFC's no1 fighter that had 10 years youth and carried 25 pounds more. I'm not as convinced as you that they would destroy a boxer in the cage with baby gloves unless they go all randy and hump em on the ground the whole fight. Couture had practice with knees kicks and elbows but went straight for the takedown, I like couture but it was kind of lame.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                Mercer catching a 500 pound out of shape Sylvia is about as relevant as Mercer beeing stopped by Kimbo Slice in mma, or that time Toney didn't make it out of the first round with Randy.
                Just like randy couture kimbo was not gonna stand and trade with mercer, his only chance was to hump like randy did James toney. in a strictly stand up fight those two examples you used would not be relevant cause they would've been in a war, not a hump fest

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  You can tell how this walking inferiority thinks. Outside of the square ring? Street or cage? If you're talking about MMA rules yeah they have an advantage in the cage like boxers do in their sport, but in a street fight always remember that street fights have no rules-boxing and MMA does. It won't matter whether you're a boxer or MMA fighter. A street fight is much different than a boxing or MMA match.
                  You better believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Reported for racism. No matter the race or culture, from the Europe, Africa, the Orient, Asia, Latin-America and the great U.S.A real men want to vomit when they see a coward mounting another man not giving him a fair one.

Even as a child I use to jump in a fight when I seen a bully pounding on a little kid on the ground, this generation is full of p*ssies!

"Reported for racism" lmao! You are indeed a piece of work. Lol

In an earlier post you talk about how mostly trashy people watch the UFC.

Everyone knows that the UFC is watched by mostly white guys, but your going to report HIM for racism ?? Lmao!

You have proven yourself to be the POS that I knew you were. Lol

You Fking closet racist! Lol!

I'm now extra happy about every time I've attacked your b i t c h ass! Lol

Thanks for the amusement, you clown! Lol.

Lol
                    Last edited by etech1; 09-09-2017, 05:57 PM.

Comment

100% accurate! Lol Thank you, as you saved me from having to write the same thing. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                      X