Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Sends Warning To UFC Fighters Calling Him Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Sends Warning To UFC Fighters Calling Him Out

ANTHONY JOSHUA is arguably the most wanted man in combat sports and the list of people calling him out seems to grow by the day. With pay-per-view king Floyd Mayweather hanging up the gloves following his mega-money showdown with UFC superstar Conor McGregor, boxing's throne appears destined for Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wouldn't mind seeing him vs Stipe.. I think puts on a better show then McG did

Comment

I urge all pugilist to please stop acknowledging this **** sport. Stay in your lane dont bring that trash to our fine sport. You don't see Rugby teams challenging the NFL or Cricket players issuing open challenges to the MLB.

This trend is really perpetuated by the lazy writers/journalist that have nothing better to do and of course the editors like the money these articles make for their company. Respect the sport, enough.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
        I wouldn't mind seeing him vs Stipe.. I think puts on a better show then McG did
        Stipe might literally die.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          I urge all pugilist to please stop acknowledging this **** sport. Stay in your lane dont bring that trash to our fine sport. You don't see Rugby teams challenging the NFL or Cricket players issuing open challenges to the MLB.

This trend is really perpetuated by the lazy writers/journalist that have nothing better to do and of course the editors like the money these articles make for their company. Respect the sport, enough.
          That's fine, if you never again bring trash like old fat out of shape James Toney into ours making yours look like shit.

Comment

I wouldn't go so far as to say MMA is a ****ty sport. You got kids coming up that are leagues above the dudes from UFC 1. MMA is still evolving and the practitioners are getting better and better. Given enough time I'm sure we'll see a boxer/mma practitioner that will campaign in both sports.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
              That's fine, if you never again bring trash like old fat out of shape James Toney into ours making yours look like shit.
              It was a big deal bringing in a washed up James Toney to fight their guy, you think we would care if Chuckle Lidell came over to boxing right now? thats poor standards of cage-fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
                I wouldn't go so far as to say MMA is a ****ty sport. You got kids coming up that are leagues above the dudes from UFC 1. MMA is still evolving and the practitioners are getting better and better. Given enough time I'm sure we'll see a boxer/mma practitioner that will campaign in both sports.
                Yeah yeah that dont makes any sense, why would you take a paycut or want to role around like some ****? then you talk about in a few years cage-fighters will be coming over here? and having success? maybe against Paulie Malignagi ; Kickboxing is a pure striking sport with a much longer history than cage-fighting but you dont see those guys coming by the bunches let alone dominating.

Comment

Yeah yeah that dont makes any sense, why would you take a paycut or want to role around like some ****? then you talk about in a few years cage-fighters will be coming over here? and having success? maybe against Paulie Malignagi ; Kickboxing is a pure striking sport with a much longer history than cage-fighting but you dont see those guys coming by the bunches let alone dominating.
                  There have actually been quite a lot of kickboxers/Muay Thai who came over to boxing and went all the way to world level and even won titles.

You're obviously clueless and low IQ when it comes to this subject.

You're unaware but the two sports have been co-existing fine for over 2 decades now, with the last decade very competitively. This meshing of fights between the sports at this level has only happened twice in the last 7 years so calm your ****.

Comment

joshua would kill everyone in the ufc

Comment

Working...
                    X