Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If I KO'd Jacobs, I Would Not Be Getting Canelo Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    you're dreaming

you wouldn't know a good fighter if he punched you in the face
    Is that all you got for a reply?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      End of the day if you want big fights you do what the A-side says. And if I remember correctly GGG was asked could he beat Ward and he said yes. That don't matter anymore. Because we all know Ward would of beat him. Jacobs almost beat him and Ward is 10x better than Jacobs. They made the right decision not fighting him.
      He got the fight with the A-side without the catchweight bull*****.
      Last edited by yankees7448; 09-10-2017, 06:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unsuspected View Post
        You're getting so emotional over every post questioning Golovkin that you sound like Mrs. Golovkin. Other people here are entitled to opinions different from yours, no need to lose your tampon over it.
        I get pissed off at nonsensical haters who make up bull***** to make people look worse than they are.

Comment

right, then STFU

you should have just said the bold, and left it there

the rest was bullshht/excuses

so, first you said this.....

and then you flip-flopped, and said this.....

like I said earlier, it is far more accurate - and far less classless - to say that the time now appears to be about right for BOTH fighters

can't you see that we are sick of you whiney clowns ?
          No. Once again, you're taking things out of context and making it sound like something it isn't. I was responding to specific points other people made when I said those things and I already explained how it all fits coherently. Not my fault you can't follow along.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
            Ward was never the A-side between him and GGG. He may have been the better fighter and would have won the fight (I have Andre Ward much higher on my own p4p list) but he was incredibly inactive for a long time while GGG's stock rose. GGG's style and goofy sounding persona made him a much more popular fighter than Ward (who comes off like a self-righteous prick) ever was.

And of course GGG said he would beat him. Which fighter would say.. "Nah, that guy would beat my a$$" when talking potential opponents?
            Ward was never the A-Side? any given day if HBO had to choose between the two fighters they'd go with Ward, particularly during this mythical times about who was A-side or ''stock'' rising. The HBO squad aren't a bunch of idiots, and their commentary clearly know what he has accomplished in resume.

With that being, point is it isn't a popularity contest of inactivity. We all knnow Golovkin didn't want to fight Ward. He's even on camera, at the age of 31 when asked if he would like to fight Ward, ''...no not today, he's too much...Andre is Andre, me is me.''

Do you think GGG was talking figuratively or literally regarding Ward being ''too much?''

Your p4p paranthesis is sad. Just let it go.. His commentary just this last night regarding Chocolatito. He said everything what Choco was doing wrong, far more reasonable in tactics than what Max or Jim were talking about. He just said it all bluntly without emotion and we saw the result.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
              LOL you aren't anywhere but the bottom still. No just you and the your moron itsabouttimetodouche are cleaning toilets. Obviously I'm hitting a nerve because you are taking a lot offense.

You know the only reason I'm going after you and the other dbag is because you're both loser haters. It is one thing to be critical and another to be a petty hater and that's what you two are. You try and slam the guy for every BS reason because your own existences are so lame that you get your satisfaction out of trashing others. And I won't lie I get a little satisfaction trashing you losers.

You creeps are in all sports. I'm not denying that there aren't Canelo haters too. They can suck a dck too.

Rich, nope I'm not. And there is no daddy. But here's a secret everybody who actually made it higher than you economically didn't do it just because of luck or daddy. Some busted their ass, some used their smarts and or both. It is clear to me just by these few posts you're a loser in life because you can't control your emotions and you've never accomplished **** of note.

Now if you don't mind I'm going to eat my caviar, enjoy a fine glass of wine while I have two buxom beauties brush my pony tail while I watch the chocolatito fight.
              At least you don't deny your an arrogant douchebag but I never thought you were a liar also....

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                Is that all you got for a reply?

yep

I don't rate Lemieux

and I definitely don't think he can beat Canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                  No. Once again, you're taking things out of context and making it sound like something it isn't. I was responding to specific points other people made when I said those things and I already explained how it all fits coherently. Not my fault you can't follow along.

yea, uh..... nah, you flip-flopped like a little girl

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                  He could have fought Canelo if Canelo didn't pu$$ out
                  Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                  Did both guys make decisions that caused the fight to be delayed? Sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                    Ward was never the A-Side? any given day if HBO had to choose between the two fighters they'd go with Ward, particularly during this mythical times about who was A-side or ''stock'' rising. The HBO squad aren't a bunch of idiots, and their commentary clearly know what he has accomplished in resume.

With that being, point is it isn't a popularity contest of inactivity. We all knnow Golovkin didn't want to fight Ward. He's even on camera, at the age of 31 when asked if he would like to fight Ward, ''...no not today, he's too much...Andre is Andre, me is me.''

Do you think GGG was talking figuratively or literally regarding Ward being ''too much?''

Your p4p paranthesis is sad. Just let it go.. His commentary just this last night regarding Chocolatito. He said everything what Choco was doing wrong, far more reasonable in tactics than what Max or Jim were talking about. He just said it all bluntly without emotion and we saw the result.
                    First of all, I want to point out that I edited the post afterwards when I realized he was talking about Canelo.

As for the A-side thing, GGG was the A-side between him and Ward. If you are an A-side you don't headline a boxing card on the BET channel. GGG sells out MSG when he fights. Ward had to give away tickets to fill seats in his own hometown. So if it is a question of whom is the A-side and gets to dictate terms between GGG and Ward then answer is clear.

And Ward's commentary is his commentary. I am talking about him when he's talking about other fighters and his career. I am talking about him whining about GGG wanting to fight guys who fought in a weight class lower than him (Canelo, Cotto and Mayweather). Meanwhile, in the very same conversation he had called out GGG (a guy who fights in a weight class lower). And when he talks about his lack of popularity he acts like there is something wrong with the world as if it was some conspiracy that created his inability to draw flies to *****.

Comment

yea, uh..... nah, you flip-flopped like a little girl
                      Ummm no. You just can't follow a conversation. I explained my position thoroughly.
                      Last edited by yankees7448; 09-10-2017, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X