Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If I KO'd Jacobs, I Would Not Be Getting Canelo Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    That Baldomir was 9 years older.What was he??? 41 years old?? And fought a Middleweight?? Ohhh Sorry a SUPER MW

Damn your dumb
    2012-2010 = 9

Okay dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      2012-2010 = 9

Okay dude.
      Carlos Baldomir Born: April 30, 1971

Marco Antonio Rubio June 16, 1980

=9

Comment

• GGG lost that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          poor lil'G..... everyone is picking on him

Ward is such a big bully

that will teach big-mouth for sniffing around for scraps in Ward's division

it sounds like you are protecting some poor defenceless kid

You need to watch yo mouth when you talk about GGG like that Boiii. You bouts to get slapped.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Team Bullshht talked mammoth smack about Andre Ward

Ward approached Loeffler at May/Pac and told him to pull his head in if they are unwilling to fight

he told them to stop lying to their idiot fans
            And I slapped Ward that same night for being a little b!tch. Then he beat Kovalev 2x. You play your cards right and I'll make you a champion too.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
              You need to watch yo mouth when you talk about GGG like that Boiii. You bouts to get slapped.

by whom, that poor defenceless kid you are protecting ?

Comment

Good for you. I call BS though... Your to cheap and a LIAR.
                I'm a rich and now too cheap? LOL!

Comment

Your a POS liar. We BOTH know damn well your not gonna bet on GGG. At least that much. And if its a legit place like in Vegas we get a slip showing it. Post that and prove it. But you own't because your a FKN LIAR!!!
                  You want to bet your account that I won't? What's the minimum, $1000?

I'm betting the fight. I'll likely decide by Wednesday if I'm going to Vegas or San Diego/Tijuana. I'd love to go to the fight but at $800 for the worst seats I'm thinking that isn't worth it. I'd actually like to see the fight which in those seats will suck, though the atmosphere will be great. Plus I can bet the fight and try to break even for the trip.

Other plan is SD/Tijuana where I can bet the fight and watch it at a bar. I'm leaning this way.

One way or another I'm betting the fight. Absolute minimum I'm betting is $500 with max of $1600 given current odds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                    I'm a rich and now too cheap? LOL!
                    Don't forget your a douchebag

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                      You want to bet your account that I won't? What's the minimum, $1000?

I'm betting the fight. I'll likely decide by Wednesday if I'm going to Vegas or San Diego/Tijuana. I'd love to go to the fight but at $800 for the worst seats I'm thinking that isn't worth it. I'd actually like to see the fight which in those seats will suck, though the atmosphere will be great. Plus I can bet the fight and try to break even for the trip.

Other plan is SD/Tijuana where I can bet the fight and watch it at a bar. I'm leaning this way.

One way or another I'm betting the fight. Absolute minimum I'm betting is $500 with max of $1600 given current odds.
                      Cool. Then your like me and put your $$$$ where your mouth is. Send me a pic when you do.

Comment

Working...
                      X