Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If I KO'd Jacobs, I Would Not Be Getting Canelo Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    He made 154 on a scale for the Liam fight. I see you DEMAND other boxers move up but give GGG a pass??? Your a HYPOCRITE! GGG comes in fight well over 168 and want a FKN CW with Ward for HIS Super MW Belt.

Again your a FKN HYPOCRITE!!!

Golovkin to Ward: I'm the "A" side, 164 or no fight

That's why I laughed soo hard when Oscar said the same damn thing to GGG.
    Stop acting like an f'n toddler. I wasn't demanding Canelo move up, he was the Middleweight Champion you moron. He held the lineal belt. He quote "moved up" to take the belt. If you offer as the champion to fight at a lower weight, like Hopkins did, that is your choice. But you can't demand fighters who are challenging for your belt at a given weight class fight at a lower weight. That isn't how it works. That's why Canelo had to give up his belt.

I don't demand anyone move up that is their choice. So now that you've been btch slapped tool you can sit your ass down.

Comment

Can't WAIT until Monday when they announce the officials for the GGG/Canelo fight... I expect to hear a bunch of CRYING from GGG Fans.

No matter who it is they're still gonna...

As long it isn't that tool bag ref who did the Horn-Pac fight I'm good with anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Bunch or ******s in here. Canelo can absolutely win but Golovkin does look to be on the slide. Of course Golden Boy waited it out... There's a reason someone has washed up Baldomir, Mosely and Cintron on their resume...
        And there's a reason why 99.9% of everyone GGG fought is a BUM! You REALLY want to bring up resume's??? Fkn half the names on GGG resume I can't even pronounce.

Lajuan Simon Says
        Milton Numbnutz
        Malik Diarrhea
        Nilson Julio Tapiout
        Kiss am Oduma
        Makoto ***igami
        Nobuhiro I shtalot
        Osumanu Idaman
        Dominic "House Arrest" Wade

Yeah Oscar and GGG years ago traveled to the future and KNEW Sept. 2017 GGG would be

And your DO know the fight was signed BEFORE Jacobs even fought GGG. So now your telling me they only signed because of that fight??? GTFOHere and go put your tin hat on and go watch X-Files...

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Stop embarrassing yourself.

Twisting and turning isn't going to fool anyone. You didn't know how purse bids work. You shouldn't be discussing financials of boxing because you don't know shit.

This is what you said

You were wrong. Deal with it ******.
          I do know how purse bids work. You just seem to be under the mistaken impression that a purse bid obligates someone to fight under terms they don't want. The more star power you have the less leverage a purse bid owner has over you. And when you are a superstar like Canelo they don't mean *****. If he doesn't like the deal he is going to walk away from it. Welcome to the real world buddy boy.

Comment

I LOVE how all the GGG Nut huggers say Canelo needed to move up in weight and didn't because he was ducking GGG but when you say the same DAMN thing about GGG to 168 for Ward they shove their HEADS up their ass and play dumb. Then the same ***S who cry about Caneloweight don't say SHT about Mr. ANYONE from 154-168 but Canelo at 160 and Ward 164.
            Ward was the one who couldn't stop mentioning GGG's name. Ward was desperate to use GGG's notoriety to ensure he remained relevent during his long periods of inactivity. If GGG was calling out Ward then yes he should have moved up. But he wasn't. And Canelo moved up to GGG's division and won a belt so of course GGG shouldn't have to then move down to fight him.

Comment

• Dumb ****, just admit that Jacobs was way better than you expected and that you were lucky with the decision

Comment

And there's a reason why 99.9% of everyone GGG fought is a BUM! You REALLY want to bring up resume's??? Fkn half the names on GGG resume I can't even pronounce.

Lajuan Simon Says
                Milton Numbnutz
                Malik Diarrhea
                Nilson Julio Tapiout
                Kiss am Oduma
                Makoto ***igami
                Nobuhiro I shtalot
                Osumanu Idaman
                Dominic "House Arrest" Wade

Yeah Oscar and GGG years ago traveled to the future and KNEW Sept. 2017 GGG would be

And your DO know the fight was signed BEFORE Jacobs even fought GGG. So now your telling me they only signed because of that fight??? GTFOHere and go put your tin hat on and go watch X-Files...

If you don't know who Kassim Ouma is then you do not have the right to post here. Ouma was a very good fighter.

Secondly, they did not have any contract signed before the Jacobs fight. That is a complete load of *****. They were negotiations. They may have had a basic understanding of what the deal would look like. But there was nothing signed, sealed and set in stone before the Jacobs fight. If the Jacobs fight blew up and sold really well they wouldn't be able to redo the terms if the contract was already signed. And Golden Boy was selling the fight with JCC Jr as a possible trilogy.
                Last edited by yankees7448; 09-09-2017, 01:30 PM.

Comment

I LOVE how all the GGG Nut huggers say Canelo needed to move up in weight and didn't because he was ducking GGG but when you say the same DAMN thing about GGG to 168 for Ward they shove their HEADS up their ass and play dumb. Then the same ***S who cry about Caneloweight don't say SHT about Mr. ANYONE from 154-168 but Canelo at 160 and Ward 164.
                  We only have to deal with them for 7 more days bro so cheers to that! Canelo gonna whoop ggg, hope it's competitive... I just feel canelo is better at everything than ggg except cutting the ring, which won't be needed, and power which isn't too far apart for it to be a major factor. Everything else is on canelos favor in my opinion. Add all that to the fact that canelo is the young star, HBO, under armour, Tecate, and idk who else will not allow canelo to lose. Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                    Ward was the one who couldn't stop mentioning GGG's name. Ward was desperate to use GGG's notoriety to ensure he remained relevent during his long periods of inactivity. If GGG was calling out Ward then yes he should have moved up. But he wasn't. And Canelo moved up to GGG's division and won a belt so of course GGG shouldn't have to then move down to fight him.
                    End of the day if you want big fights you do what the A-side says. And if I remember correctly GGG was asked could he beat Ward and he said yes. That don't matter anymore. Because we all know Ward would of beat him. Jacobs almost beat him and Ward is 10x better than Jacobs. They made the right decision not fighting him.

Comment

And there's a reason why 99.9% of everyone GGG fought is a BUM!
                      So, that's still 0,01% more than Canelo then?

Comment

Working...
                      X