Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If I KO'd Jacobs, I Would Not Be Getting Canelo Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    The fighters don't get any of the PPV split you tard. The only money they get is from the winning purse bid. OMFG............

Cong**** on embarrassing yourself.
    So fighters don't get any of the PPV money? Is that what you think. Congradulations now you've proven yourself to be the man who doesn't know *****. Guys on the undercard don't get any of the PPV but the headliners certainly do.

Fudging idiot. I swear to God there is nothing funnier than morons who try to act like they aren't morons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
      He's not wrong. Canelo ducks him for another year (minimum) if he KO'd Jacobs. Now, whether he went easy on Jacobs or not is pure speculation from what we know.

it is pure ******ity

Abel Sanchez recently shook his head in disbelief when asked that question

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        the b-side GGG whines about big fights, but is completely unwilling to make any type of concession in order to actually make a big fight.....

not with Cotto, Ward, Canelo, nobody.....

you, of course..... blame the a-side lol

which is dumb as a rock

looks like GGG cashed out, after getting exposed by Brook/Jacobs
        There is a difference between making concessions and taking it up the a$$. Cotto and Canelo wanted GGG to take it up the a$$ to get the fight even in a situation where GGG didn't have to. As their mandatory opponent GGG did not have to give into any catchweight bull*****. They either fought him at 160 or give up the belts. They gave up the belts.

And there is no ****ing evidence Ward could even make 168 so stop beating that dead horse. We've gone back and forth and that nonsense long enough.

Comment

• why offer Gabe Rosado a catchweight..... and offer Kell Brook a catchweight..... but totally refuse to negotiate on weight with the SUPERSTARS Cotto and Canelo.....?

you tards..... are lying to yourselves by ignoring that fact

just saying
          Last edited by aboutfkntime; 09-08-2017, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
            There is a difference between making concessions and taking it up the a$$. Cotto and Canelo wanted GGG to take it up the a$$ to get the fight even in a situation where GGG didn't have to. As their mandatory opponent GGG did not have to give into any catchweight bull*****. They either fought him at 160 or give up the belts. They gave up the belts.

And there is no ****ing evidence Ward could even make 168 so stop beating that dead horse. We've gone back and forth and that nonsense long enough.

grow up, you excuse-making woman

1) name one concession that Golovkin made in order to land a meaningful fight, EVER..... ?

just one

2) why offer Gabe Rosado a catchweight..... and offer Kell Brook a catchweight..... but totally refuse to negotiate on weight with the SUPERSTARS Cotto and Canelo.....?

riddle me that, fanboy

Comment

1) name one concession that Golovkin made in order to land a meaningful fight, EVER..... ?

just one

2) why offer Gabe Rosado a catchweight..... and offer Kell Brook a catchweight..... but totally refuse to negotiate on weight with the SUPERSTARS Cotto and Canelo.....?

riddle me that, fanboy
              He didn't have to. But he isn't going to bend over for canelo either bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unsuspected View Post
                When Golovkin and his people kept talking about the big fight that was eluding him they meant the one with any star naturally smaller than him like Mayweather and Alvarez. If he was really starving for that "big" fight, why didn't he take the initiative into his own hands and move up to fight Ward at 168? You know, the same thing he wanted all the 147 and 154 lbrs. to do. Oh, because Ward was too big and he wouldn't be the one with all the physical advantages. Enough with this garbage already. If he knocks out Alvarez it still won't prove he's as great as his hype because he has refused for several years to do what he demands all the others do for him. Ward would have schooled him at 168 and would do so even worse at 175. Despite all the pom-pom waving by the HBO shills and fan boys alike, repeatedly calling out smaller men coming up in weight is not something that will define anyone's greatness.

Canelo is not the naturally smaller fighter. Canelo's weights and GGG's weights have been listed on a number of occassions. There have been multiple times where Canelo weighed more than GGG both on the night of the fight and at the point 30 day before the fight even though he was fighting at a weight class below GGG.

Secondly, Floyd Mayweather Jr is the biggest PPV fighter in the sports history. When you fight him its, to paraphrase a recent Mayweather opponent, a red panty night as in "tell your wife to break out the red panties because Floyd just made you rich".

Thirdly, all of the real PPV money makers fought at weight classes below GGG. Mayweather, Canelo, Pac-man, Cotto. Those are the four guys who've proven they can bring in a half a million or more PPV buys. No one in the sport above 154 has proven they could sell even 200k PPV buys. So if GGG wanted a big fight he had to try and lure one of them into the ring. Ward and Kovalev's two PPVs combined to do less than 300k in PPV sales. GGG's fight against Canelo will probably double that by itself.

Fourthly, aren't you just plainly full of *****. ****ing whining about GGG wanting to fight smaller guys when Andre Ward was just ****ing thirsty for a chance to fight him A SMALLER GUY. GGG got his fight against Canelo at a time when Canelo decided to move up. He got what he wanted. Ward moved up in weight and beat Kovalev twice. He got what he wanted. Everyone wins. Yet you still b!tch.
                Last edited by yankees7448; 09-08-2017, 10:40 PM.

Comment

just one
                  Having to wait until he was 35.

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

riddle me that, fanboy
                  I already explained that you hater. GGG didn't have to give in on the weight. He was the mandatory for their 160 belt.

Comment

that was me, presenting you..... with a visual representation of my exact state of mind when I read your comment below.....

hope that cleared it up
                    Ok thanks for clearing that up. The marbles rolling around in you head gave you a pained expression. Got it...

Comment

just one

riddle me that, fanboy
                      1) maybe because they are SUPERSTARS
                      2) yet he's got a meaningful fight at 160lbs for the MW title, as it should be.
                      3) funny how the guy who wants to fight at MW is the bad guy, not the guy's who are claiming to be the MW champions yet don't want to fight at the MW limit? This is the mentality of the losers who cry about the criminals more than the victims.

I actually don't have an ill will against Cotto or Canelo. They did what they felt was right, but blaming Golovkin for them not fighting him is comical.

So let's take the CW challenge, did Ward duck Golovkin if he wouldn't have fought Golovkin at 164lbs?

Comment

Working...
                      X