No announcement yet.

explain to me why no pts were taken away for floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
    who the **** cares what connor said whether its true or false u jackass just answer the question. I hate jerkoffs like u that change the subject on every last thread. floyd was turning his back and throwing elbows.
    Accept McGregor admitted that he was the one running behind to take Floyd's back.

Do you even understand English? That's a blatant admission by McGregor that Floyd wasn't the one turning his back but rather he was running behind Floyd.

Stop being an idiot, why would the ref deduct points from Floyd for something he didn't do?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      why were none taken from McGregor for hammer fisting and rabbit punching?
      I'm sure you say that in fights where Floyd uses his forearm, hugs, elbows, headlocks BUT his opponent is the only one getting points deducted. Right?

Just call it. Floyd gets special treatment in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
        vs mcgregor for use of elbows and turning his back???

http://wbcboxing.com/downloads/RULES...HESIZED_09.pdf
        Because the ref wasnt cuck bjtches like you f@ggot. Conor nor his team is bjtching so why are you h0m0. Where are you located we should spar so I can show you elbows dont hurt lol your a punk

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          He'll yeah. Lil D. Son of Felix Mitchell are my peeps.
          Glad Obama pardoned Lil d.

East 14th is where I dropped many Birds.
          lmao Name dropping and talking dirty on the net NOT the Oakland thing to do

Comment

McGregor hit Mayweather on about 7 occasions with hammer fists to the back of the head.
            Hit Mayweather with a low blow.
            Hit Mayweather while the fight was stopped because he was receiving a warning for the low blow.
            Continuously stepped behind Mayweather
            Hit Mayweather in the back while behind him.

Didn't get 1 point taken.

Comment

Next time I see Byrd I'll ask him.

Comment

If anyone should have had points taken it was Conor.

This "he turned his back" **** is so dumb. McGregor admittedly span around to his back on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
                  Because it wouldn't be fair to penalize Floyd after Kovalev repeatedly turned away without penalty.
                  Damn..roasted!!

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    He'll yeah. Lil D. Son of Felix Mitchell are my peeps.
                    Glad Obama pardoned Lil d.

East 14th is where I dropped many Birds.
                    lolol oh sht old school felix Mitchell, lil d, rip Seagram! man I have so many memories on e14 its not the same bro im out in tx now

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      lolol oh sht old school felix Mitchell, lil d, rip Seagram! man I have so many memories on e14 its not the same bro im out in tx now
                      I poured out liquor for Felix... Lil d and I go way back... Body stackers. Anthony flowers and I go way back.

Peep game. I was in jail for smashing on a fool, Santa Clara county jail. Naturally, all charges were dropped. No harm no foul. But, I met lil D's son. We chopped it up... Laughed a lot...
                      Anyway, sad to say a soft azz vanilla ice wanna be trick got down wrong with me... Begged him to drop it. Crushed him like an empty beer can... Lil D's son told his homies in crime see, see how my dad's partner ****ed the fool up...

Oaktown..

Where in Texas?

Comment

Working...
                      X