No announcement yet.

explain to me why no pts were taken away for floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• explain to me why no pts were taken away for floyd

vs mcgregor for use of elbows and turning his back???

http://wbcboxing.com/downloads/RULES...HESIZED_09.pdf

The same reason Connor wasn't penalized for hammer fisting.

Comment

You do realise that McGregor admitted in an interview that he was the one running behind Floyd to 'get his back' right?

It didn't even slip out, he kept repeating it throughout the interview that he didn't understand why the ref broke him away from Floyd when quote "I had his back"

Lol, nube based his whole strategy around taking Floyd's back without realising that it's against the rules.

So maybe you should be asking yourself why McGregor didn't get points deducted for constantly running around and dry humping Floyd.

Oh and get your facts straight next time you want to open a thread like this, make sure you know what it is you're actually talking about, and what you're watching.

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
        vs mcgregor for use of elbows and turning his back???

http://wbcboxing.com/downloads/RULES...HESIZED_09.pdf
        The ref knew what the outcome was going to be TKO so why spoil it

Comment

Because it wouldn't be fair to penalize Floyd after Kovalev repeatedly turned away without penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Aware View Post
            ^this

Byrd did an OK job, considering it was a circus show. #dontdodat

There were like dozens of violations by Conor in the first couple of rounds

The main job of a referee is to be balanced, somewhere between not interfering too much and enforcing the rules. In this case, I don't think there's any cause for complaint

Comment

Originally posted by Aware View Post
              answer the question asswipe dont hijack my thread

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                You do realise that McGregor admitted in an interview that he was the one running behind Floyd to 'get his back' right?

It didn't even slip out, he kept repeating it throughout the interview that he didn't understand why the ref broke him away from Floyd when quote "I had his back"

Lol, nube based his whole strategy around taking Floyd's back without realising that it's against the rules.

So maybe you should be asking yourself why McGregor didn't get points deducted for constantly running around and dry humping Floyd.

Oh and get your facts straight next time you want to open a thread like this, make sure you know what it is you're actually talking about, and what you're watching.
                who the **** cares what connor said whether its true or false u jackass just answer the question. I hate jerkoffs like u that change the subject on every last thread. floyd was turning his back and throwing elbows.

Comment

Who cares. It was a rough fight, both guys fouled (McGregor fouled a lot more). No points were taken from either fighter. When you have an inexperienced guy in there he's going to do some odd things. No points taken didn't effect the fact that Floyd was always going to TKO McGregor no matter what the ref did or didn't do.

Comment

the ref sucks but at least the ref sucks on both sides he didnt favor one or the other.

Comment

Working...
                    X