No announcement yet.

he definitive guide to Arum ducking fighters and spreading lies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Wrong again. Mayweather produced at least ten or more excuses each time they attempted to make fight. Always moving the goal post and coming up with a new excuse to duck. He admits he marinated it for years, so that is all the proof anyone needs to see who really stalled that fight. It was Floyd who had the most to gain by stalling this fight, waiting for Pac to slow down. Pac wasn't trying to preserve an undefeated record, Floyd was.
    No, you are just so fanboy the truth is meaningless to you.

The truth is there, you just have to look.

From the refusal to test in '09 (that eventually happened)
    to the split in Mayweather's favor (which also eventually happened).

And in between all that we have negotiations that never happened, Arum not understanding that WADA and USADA are basically the same thing if you are talking about a fight in the states, magic unicorn outdoor stadiums, and a host of other excuses.

But, all the while never hesitating to use Floyd's name to promote Pac's fights.

You can believe what you have been spoon-fed if it helps you deal with things better. Truth is that Manny was never going to beat Floyd at anytime during their respective careers.

If they fight in 09, Floyd stops him.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
      Speaking of slander, James likes to run with all kinds of slander against Manny Pacqiauo by promoters Oscar and Floyd, etc that they settled out of court for after Floyd's own PED tests were subpoened.

I've heard Oscar never wanted to open up his ped test either
      You're a sad little conservative looser who follows me around trying to make me listen to your opinions. Do I ever pop up in your conservative pseudo ********* threads giving my unwanted opinions? No. no. No. L

Thomas Hauser created the PED myth out of misinformation. Should I do a post on this next???????

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        No, you are just so fanboy the truth is meaningless to you.

The truth is there, you just have to look.

From the refusal to test in '09 (that eventually happened)
        to the split in Mayweather's favor (which also eventually happened).

And in between all that we have negotiations that never happened, Arum not understanding that WADA and USADA are basically the same thing if you are talking about a fight in the states, magic unicorn outdoor stadiums, and a host of other excuses.

But, all the while never hesitating to use Floyd's name to promote Pac's fights.

You can believe what you have been spoon-fed if it helps you deal with things better. Truth is that Manny was never going to beat Floyd at anytime during their respective careers.

If they fight in 09, Floyd stops him.

He accomplished his goal. He's just going to spam any thread he doesn't agree with, with misinformation to keep any real conversation from going on. He's a Arum thread police.

Comment

Please break down what Haymon, GBP, Main Events, Mayweather, and ROC Nation have done for the sport in the last decade.
          Why can't you do it? Something wrong with your computer/smartphone? Or are you paying this guy to write topics for you?

Comment

Originally posted by whoelsebutjames View Post
            The definitive guide to Arum ducking fighters

Lets look at Pacquiaos run at WelterWeight

2017-07-02 Jeff Horn
            2016-11-05 Jessie Vargas ARUM/TOPRANK
            2016-04-09 Timothy Bradley Jr ARUM/TOPRANK
            2015-05-02 Floyd Mayweather Jr
            2014-11-23 Chris Algieri
            2014-04-12 Timothy Bradley Jr ARUM/TOPRANK
            2013-11-24 Brandon Rios ARUM/TOPRANK
            2012-12-08 Juan Manuel Marquez ARUM/TOPRANK
            2012-06-09 Timothy Bradley Jr ARUM/TOPRANK
            2011-11-12 Juan Manuel Marquez ARUM/TOPRANK
            Marquez signed to Arum to Face Pacqaiou III, click here lol
            2011-05-07 Shane Mosley
            2010-11-13 Antonio Margarito ARUM/TOPRANK
            2010-03-13 Joshua Clottey ARUM/TOPRANK
            2009-11-14 Miguel Cotto ARUM/TOPRANK
            Horn is co-promoted by Arum. Arum had options on Algieri after he beat Provodnikov. Arum had options on Provodnikov after the Bradley fight that's why he fought Alvarado. Once he beat Alvarado he was set to fight Algieri which was supposed to be a showcase to set up Provodnikov vs Pacquiao but Algieri spoiled those plans.

Shane Mosley had to leave Golden Boy to get the Pacquiao fight.

Arum also co-promotes Joseph Parker which he got from signing the Parker-Ruiz fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Horn is co-promoted by Arum. Arum had options on Algieri after he beat Provodnikov. Arum had options on Provodnikov after the Bradley fight that's why he fought Alvarado. Once he beat Alvarado he was set to fight Algieri which was supposed to be a showcase to set up Provodnikov vs Pacquiao but Algieri spoiled those plans.

Shane Mosley had to leave Golden Boy to get the Pacquiao fight.

Arum also co-promotes Joseph Parker which he got from signing the Parker-Ruiz fight.
              I read about that, I didn't post it because I didn't have the links- about the options on Algeri and Horns co promotion. I didn't think it was worth searching for. Thanks for mentioning it.

I remeber Shane leaving Golden Boy because it was in the headlines about his final check being 1k.
              "In order to put himself in position for a Pacquiao fight, Mosley broke ties with Top Rank's promotional rival, Golden Boy Promotions. According to Mosley, breaking away was easy because he wasn't under a promotional contract for the last two years."-- quote from boxing scene.

Listen, I can understand why Arum is doing what he's doing. That doesn't make it right but I can understand it, so you are not going to hear me, and I can't speak for others, but you are not going to hear me talking bad about a Pacquiao-Mosley fight," Schaefer said.

Unlike Arum-- as proven from my post --Schaefer took the high road.

For the longest people said they want the best vs the best. But kept trying to say the blame was equal when it clearly wasn't. The truth is out there if you pay attention.

http://www.boxingscene.com/shane-mos...den-boy--33839

Why can't you do it? Something wrong with your computer/smartphone? Or are you paying this guy to write topics for you?
              Damn. My point exactly. It's ok. If they keep rambling I'm going to break down Thomas Hausers slander accusations vs Mayweather next. Which is the next thing they will cling too. Hahaha

#mythbusters

Comment

Arum has big plans for Jeff Horn and they could include Pacquiao

Besides Parker, one of Duco’s top boxers is welterweight Jeff Horn (16-0-1, 11 KOs), a 28-year-When Top Rank chairman Bob Arum flew to New Zealand two weeks ago to co-promote the vacant heavyweight world title fight between Joseph Parker and Andy Ruiz Jr., he cut a deal in the days leading up to the bout with Duco Events promoters Dean Lonergan and David Higgins to serve as Parker’s co-promoter for future fights he may have in the United States and China.old from Brisbane, Australia, who survived a knockdown and knocked out veteran Ali Funeka in the sixth round in the Parker-Ruiz co-feature. Arum told ESPN he has big plans for Horn next year in the United States.

Arum has Horn, who represented Australia in the 2012 Olympics, in mind as the next opponent for either Timothy Bradley Jr. or Jessie Vargas, both Top Rank fighters and former welterweight titleholders.

Arums futures contract on Jeff horn and has the rights to his US PRomotions.

http://www.espn.com/blog/dan-rafael/...clude-pacquiao

With no options left on Provodnikov, a high purse demand awaiting, and the Freddie Roach conflict in place– plus no guarantee that Provodnikov would bring in the much-needed casual fan to the PPV– it was unlikely that the “Siberian Rocky” would’ve gotten the call unless some major issues could be settled.
                ---------------------------
                With Algieri, though, it would all be smooth sailing as the new main stage arrival would settle for a fraction of the payday that Provodnikov was reportedly expecting. Plus, although Algieri’s co-promoters wouldn’t comment on their deal with Arum when The Boxing Tribune contacted them in June, it has to be expected that Top Rank will retain options for at least a couple of Algieri’s future bouts.

http://theboxingtribune.com/2014/11/...chris-algieri/

------------------------
                Pacquiao has only faced 2 non Arum fighters (1 who had to leave GDP) since he came to welter. coincidence???

#mythbusters.

Comment

My man wrote an entire dissertation on how much of a scumbag Arum is. Send this to a newspaper.

Comment

I see you have no answer, because there is none. All of the promoters at the top of the heap are doing the same thing. Trying to keep title fights in-house, keep the money in-house. It's been going on since Don King and Arum were rivals. Haymon actually lost $500 million dollars in three years--as if anyone who knew anything about the shady music industry didn't know this guy would be bad for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      My man wrote an entire dissertation on how much of a scumbag Arum is. Send this to a newspaper.
                      Boxing is considered a small cult interest. If it was bigger there would of been an expose on this. Sites like this one don't even get a lot of traffic compared to smaller blogs on other topics. Unless the online analytics are completely off.

I see you have no answer, because there is none. All of the promoters at the top of the heap are doing the same thing. Trying to keep title fights in-house, keep the money in-house. It's been going on since Don King and Arum were rivals. Haymon actually lost $500 million dollars in three years--as if anyone who knew anything about the shady music industry didn't know this guy would be bad for boxing.
                      This sounds like the beginning of your own thread. Keep pressing and hijcsn do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X