Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

None of us are dumb enough to think Bud ducked Lipinets, right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
    Nah its a duck. If anything the rushed purse bid would of had him active while he waits for horn-pacquiao 2. That fight isnt even finalized yet. Nice try with the excuse though
    how is that a excuse?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      what do you mean excuses? If you know the deal behind the accelerated purse bid by the IBF then you know why TR said he was moving up.

Ok Imam instead of Porgais, my mistake. As I said to Eff P, anyone in the top 5 at 140 is fine with me.TRBR-Mikey, Lipinets, Granados or Broner.
      ok so now that we have that clear...

if he DOESNT move up and defends the other belts is that a duck of lipinets or no?

there's really no reason NOT to fight lipinets for Mr Belts Matter

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
        how is that a excuse?
        I know its hard for you to accept but its a duck. Its best to move on

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          I know its hard for you to accept but its a duck. Its best to move on
          it not a duck unless he says at 140 if he move up how is it a duck

Comment

lipinets looks nothing special to me. cant imagine he'd cause crawford too many problems so not gonna call it a duck. however why crawfords still hanging round this cesspit of a division i dont know, was expecting him to announce moving up to 147 straight after beating indongo.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
              it not a duck unless he says at 140 if he move up how is it a duck
              Fair enough

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

if he DOESNT move up and defends the other belts is that a duck of lipinets or no?

yes if dose no

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

No it is not. The IBF accelerated purse bid is the problem. making the fight with Lipinets under the IBF time frame is not going to happen given he just won the title 11 days ago.

Javi, stop being ******ed and trying to put every fight that doesn't happen into the same narrative. I get why scumbags like Tunney do it but please stop.

IMO If he doesn't fight Lipinets but fights another top 140lber before going to 147 then that is fine. Lipinets is not the only #1 ranked contender.

Comment

Dude i think you just disrespected the level of stupidity in this forum, it's high like zenith, peak, everest, 7th scale of the sky, top of the food chain...

Comment

Crawford is a courageous champion. He isn't a ducker.

Comment

Working...
                      X