The Mayweather handpicking myth is a lie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
    I didnt bring Ward up, you did

You must be projecting your own antisemitism with all the Arum hate and nothing thing about Oscar but I guess thats because he puts his own fighter's health jeopardy to protect Mayweather. See how he let Marquez and Canelo screwed by weight, etc etc..
    The story is about Arum slander of Mayweather over the ears. I'd didn't bring up Oscar because he's not part of this story. if your not interested in the history of Arums matchmaking and his continued slander of Floyd. Cool. Move along.
    You brought up Ward right after you posted the Floyd in the ski mask. Stop burying my good posts with your nonsense- babbling sheep.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoelsebutjames View Post
      The story is about Arum slander of Mayweather over the ears. I'd didn't bring up Oscar because he's not part of this story. if your not interested in the history of Arums matchmaking and his continued slander of Floyd. Cool. Move along.
      You brought up Ward right after you posted the Floyd in the ski mask. Stop burying my good posts with your nonsense- babbling sheep.
      No, the thread is about the myth of Mayweather not having a padded record/ to finally beat a white boy's yet no one mentions that JCC beat em both by a mile

and yes you did bring up Oscar being the poor victim to the wickedest promoter of all time. You must love Jeremiah Wright?...lol

Originally posted by whoelsebutjames View Post
      Why bring Ward into? Hes nothing like Floyd, not flashy, not brash not aroogant, doesnt promote a gangster image. Yet their just alike in your eyes.. Well youve just exposed yourself for what we already figured out pages ago.. We get it.. Arrogant black men need to be punished lol
      Again you brought up Ward but now that you mention it, he and Canelo are becoming sadly more and more like Floyd. Quite appropriate that we are on the topic of myths. For instance, SOG used to be one of my favorites for he is vastly braver than TBE but they seem be taking the part of the proverbial godkings, hence their monikers. So I started doing some research and sure enough, the Sons of God in the Bible are the Nephilim godkings. I then decided to check into their behavior to see if the monikers were possibly just out of arrogant ignorance but unfortunately found that like godkings, they both gloat and giggle for ill gotten gains--like the god of mammon and pharmaekeia. I see Canelo doing the same, hence all the bad press. In the Bible, the Nephilim were satanically possessed kings, which the people began to worship imitate, which is exactly what is happening here with boxers and fans of Floyd.

Floyd bullying his team members

So here we see Ward giggling after the gross injustice. Tony Weeks has done similar for Floyd.
      We also seen Ward take unfair advantage of the health of Chad Dawson. Canelo has likewise been taking advantage of smaller fighters ever since Floyd took advantage of him. My point again is that FLoyd has become like the governing bodies and other boxers are following his lead. Floyd did to Broner what Puff did to Usher, bad for boxing.

Then we see also Ward sneaking around and paying off John David Jackson and in a manner that Floyd sent fellow Al Haymon fighter Pauli Malignaggi to spy on McGregar
      Now Floyd Mayweather had made lot of racist comments over the years and it seems Ward was also racially biased in his HBO commentating

Floyd is basically following Arum

[IMG]https://img.******atrix.com/mayweather-strippers/mayweather-strippers-05.jpg[/IMG]
      Not only godkings but Pharmekiea. Throughout his career, Floyd Mayweather has traditionally teamed up with the most renowned PED Gurus including Angel Herdia, Don Hale, etc.. and then Ward working with convicted Ped dealer Victor Conte and a sudden two year break.
      Last edited by maracho; 09-04-2017, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• Floyd did to Broner what Puff did to Usher, bad for boxing
        Last edited by maracho; 09-04-2017, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• Arum handpicks all his fighters opponents, which he accused Floyd of doing. Arum created the handpicking myths, due to Floyd no longer working with him.The boxing media copied Arum's sentiments.

The definitive guide to Arum ducking fighters

Lets look at Arums matchmaking.

Arum fighters @ super feather weight via http://www.toprank.com/
          (current Donaire left THIS YEAR 2017)

Nicholas Walters
          Jason Sosa
          Miguel Marriaga
          Vasyl Lomachenko
          joseph Adorno
          Erick De Leon

NICHOLAS WALTERS LAST 4 fights
          2016-11-26 Vasyl Lomachenko* Arum/Toprank
          2015-12-19 Jason Sosa Arum/Toprank
          2015-06-13 Miguel Marriaga Arum/Toprank
          2014-10-18 Nonito Donaire* Arum/Toprank

Vasyl Lomachenko Last 4 fights
          2017-08-05 Miguel Marriaga Arum/Toprank
          2017-04-08 Jason Sosa Arum/Toprank
          2016-11-26 Nicholas Walters Arum/Toprank
          2016-06-11 Roman Martinez

Lets look at Pacquiaos run at WelterWeight

2017-07-02 Jeff Horn
          2016-11-05 Jessie Vargas ARUM/TOPRANK
          2016-04-09 Timothy Bradley Jr ARUM/TOPRANK
          2015-05-02 Floyd Mayweather Jr
          2014-11-23 Chris Algieri
          2014-04-12 Timothy Bradley Jr ARUM/TOPRANK
          2013-11-24 Brandon Rios ARUM/TOPRANK
          2012-12-08 Juan Manuel Marquez ARUM/TOPRANK
          2012-06-09 Timothy Bradley Jr ARUM/TOPRANK
          2011-11-12 Juan Manuel Marquez ARUM/TOPRANK
          Marquez signed to Arum to Face Pacqaiou, click here lol
          2011-05-07 Shane Mosley
          2010-11-13 Antonio Margarito ARUM/TOPRANK
          2010-03-13 Joshua Clottey ARUM/TOPRANK
          2009-11-14 Miguel Cotto ARUM/TOPRANK

hmmmm... i wonder why Khan vs Pac never happened... 4/12 fighters were not with top rank.. Where is the Pac vs Thurman, Brook, Spence Porter talk?????? The Khan pac rivalry didnt produce a fight because Khan is with Al Haymon... Pacs literally ran out of ARUM fighters to fight LOL

AMIR KHAN SAYS BOB ARUM TO BLAME FOR PACQUIAO FIGHT NOT HAPPENING; EXPLAINS IN DETAIL WHAT HAPPENED

Said fight was done.... Bob held it up...

3 different fighters.. same thing...... Do you notice a pattern here
          Can Arum negotiate a fight where his fighter is not the A side???

Every non arum fighter is a cautious fighter...

Arum wants broner for pac 05/17

Arum bashes everyfighter that doesnt belong to him. Look on youtube and you will find more than enough evidence. People only believe Arum when its conveinant.

Mikey beating broner means nothing 3 months later, lol

Mikey calls out Loma.. Arum says Mikey is not a draw

which is my earlier point verbatim....
          Arums fighters don't fight anybody dangerous but he give them the reputation of dangerous in order to manuever himself into more money via public opinion. His fighter chase money fights but he derides people not under his banner for chasing money fights!

oh yea....
          In a recent interview, Top Rank's CEO, Bob Arum, stated that WBC lightweight champion Mikey Garcia (37-0, 30 KOs) is demanding "millions of dollars" for a fight with Vasyl Lomachenko (8-1, 6 KOs), who holds the WBO super featherweight title.
          Garcia has no idea how Arum came up with that information, because he says the two of them have never discussed the financial terms, or any terms for that matter, for a Lomachenko fight.
          "Bob Arum does not even know what we're asking for, because we've never sat down to discuss that issue. He always says that I ask for a lot of money, and that's why the fights have never been given to me, but that's something that can not be known - simply because he's never sat down and talked to me. We have never discussed that issue," Garcia said to ESPN Deportes.

http://www.boxingscene.com/mikey-gar...o-bout--119162

needle gate via Alex Ariza, Mannys former conditioning coach

and heres alex on mikeys contract dispute

The lawsuit alleges that Garcia’s contract “improperly provides Top Rank the ability to extend the agreement indefinitely, essentially rendering the contracting fighter an indentured servant of Top Rank.The filing claims that the contract violates California law. It also claims that the promoter has also violated the United States’ Muhammad Ali Act for multiple reasons, including “by failing to make required disclosures to Garcia concerning, among other things, the amount of money it would make from each of Garcia’s bouts.”
          According to Garcia, the contract with Top Rank is already expired - with two pending clauses remaining. One clause provides Top Rank with the ability, until the end of May, to match any competitor's offer. The other clause provides Top Rank with the promotional rights to Garcia's first five defenses [if he is holding a title at the time his promotional contract expires].

Before you corporate cheerleaders start clamoring a clause is a clause.. Yes, but failing to disclose it, is serious shady business.

Toprank settled. Settlement is undisclosed. If they had a good counter suit and did things properly, do you think they would of relented it?

OH yea, and since Arum and Mayweather were on good terms....2008?

Without fanfare, which is a rarity in boxing, Floyd Mayweather Jr. filed a lawsuit against his former promoter, Bob Arum of Top Rank, in Clark County (Nev.) District Court two weeks ago.

Mayweather claims that Arum shortchanged him on matches against Arturo Gatti in 2005 and Zab Judah in 2006. In the lawsuit, Mayweather said he was due 85% of Top Rank's revenue from the Gatti fight and 80% from the Judah fight. He claims Arum has refused to turn over the records for accounting. Mayweather has asked for the statutory minimum of $10,000 on each of the five counts, but would be in line for millions in punitive damages on a breach of contract claim.

"There's no question we owe him some money," Arum said. "There's no dispute there. But he owes us a lot of money and the people he's involved with owe us even more. After 98% of the money we owed him was paid, we stopped paying him for a reason.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...ticle-1.286596

Arum said he paid money to J Prince and other fees. Nothing became of that lawsuit that i know of. But it definitively proves that they were no longer on good terms after the Oscar fight.. Makes sense why he didnt fight Arum fighters

Oh yea... Cotto left Arum in 2011. Mayweather fought Cotto in 2012.. Coincidence???

Bob Arum Why He Will Never Forgive Miguel Cotto

He clearly says... "Cotto Pledged himself to us for the rest of the career"

Whole career????? Really, Bob... You can't forgive him for being a business man..INSANE

Margarito vs Mayweather
          Arum said while Mayweather would have taken the $8 million to fight Margarito, he asked for a $10 million guarantee to fight opponents such as Miguel Cotto and Ricky Hatton, when Arum was only willing to guarantee $7 million.

Arum said Mayweather also asked for $20 million to fight De La Hoya, a fight Arum said he wasn't interested in participating in.

"That's not in the cards," Arum said. "He wants $20 million for the De La Hoya fight? It's not there. Sometimes, my man, you gotta know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em. We'll talk about things down the road."

Arum said he was simply not interested in participating in a De La Hoya-Mayweather fight, but not because of his distaste for De La Hoya.

"I don't want to, because if I did that fight, I would be working for such a small percentage, it's not worth it," he said.

http://www.espn.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=2420382

Mayweather went on to make 8 million vs Baldomir, 25 million Vs Oscar, and 20 Mil vs Hatton. He made this because he was able to negotiate a better deal.. And as Bob says he doesnt work for pennies.^^^^

Mayweather VS Baldomir (instead of Margarito and the contract ext. with Bob)
          Ppv was reported at 325 k. You can find a link if you try, here.

325k ppv x $50 = 16.2 mil+. Live gate 1 million= 16.3 million
          Promoted takes 30% of 16.3. = 4.9mil for Dan Goosen
          Managers take roughly 10%= 1.6 mil
          4.9 + 1.6 = 6.5 million.
          Revenue minus promotion and management cost.
          16.3 million - 6.5 million = 9.8 million for fighters.
          Fighter purses. 80/20 split.
          Baldomir makes 1.6 million + Floyd 8 million = 9.6 million total

So in our estimation we are off 200k. But since we don't have the exact figures such as hd ppv vs standard that's reasonable. Also don't have exact gate or manager cost, promotional cost, event venue or stage renting, licensing etc.

bob arum said he never talked directly to floyd during pac negotiations.. floyd talked to Lebouf his step son whom has a good relationship with floyd

Dana on how easy it was to hash deal with floyd

Bob Arum hasnt bashed Golovkin yet because he hopes to face him agasinst Ramirez @168. If Golvkin doesnt take the fight, hell be next on Arums **** list of cautious fighters.

“The fight Gilberto wants, assuming he’s successful in this [April 22 fight], is against Triple-G,” Arum said during the conference call. “And I would agree to fight that fight winner-take-all. I think Ramirez destroys Golovkin the same way that he destroyed Arthur Abraham.”
          http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-rami...ke-all--115171

"I really believe that as you said, they have trained together and when fighters train together - even though training is not the same as the fight - pretty well they figure the other guy out and he is very confident on how well he'll do against Golovkin," Arum told BoxingScene.com.
          http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-rami...lovkin--106041

ALL OF THIS IS UNMISTAKEABLE PROOF.. Arum and his cronies, steve kim and dan rafael have created a propoganda machine for years to make Arum money. Arums fighers fight each other. Arum has been overpricing himeself

LIL G

im not entertaining anymore talk of ward vs Golovkin. I dont blame for Golovkin not fighting ward-- its common sense. He would loose bad.... Thats not what this threads for. Golovkins faced nobody. He has one name on his resume and that was his toughest fight.. A guy that was destroyed by Dmitry Pirog. Pirog had a similiar style to G, come to think of it...

But Pirog was less cautious.

Gs biggest challenge is a guy who's unproven at his weightclass.. Go figure. Ward asked him for 1 fight at 168 and Golovkin starts talking about staying at his weight class. HE COULD HAVE TAKE ONE FIGHT and went back down... DUH. When people ignore the obvious, on 3 different occasions- its not a mistake, its telling you something......

http://www.boxingscene.com/roc-natio...minutes--96761

http://www.************.com/2015/09/...ke-ward-fight/
          Loeffler didn’t want to commit to a fight against Ward when he had a pay-per-view fight for Golovkin against IBF middleweight champion David Lemieux (34-2, 31 KOs). Loeffler thinks the money that Golovkin will make in his fight against Lemieux and the winner of the Miguel Cotto vs. Saul “Canelo” Alvarez fight would be more than the money they would have gotten for a fight against Ward.

Loeffler says that Ward’s promoters at Roc Nation Sports wanted a 50-50 deal with Golovkin. Loeffler thinks it’s better for Golovkin to wait until he fights Lemieux and the Cotto-Canelo winner before commiting to a fight against Ward, because they could get a better than 50-50 split of the money.

Arums fighers fight eachother because hes garaunteed to profit. Not because other fighters are scared.. You guys read into everything but the obvious.

"I don't want to, because if I did that fight, I would be working for such a small percentage, it's not worth it," BOB ARUM on why he didnt want to help Mayweather fight Oscar

http://www.espn.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=2420382

WHY HAS NON OF THE PROFESSIONAL BOXING MEDIA WROTE ABOUT THIS BEFORE ME???

Mayweather Challenge
          Now so far the scorecard is like this.

Mayweather duck score card
          -------------------------------
          Winky (probable not his weightclass)
          Golovkin (probable not his weightclass)
          Martinez (probable*)
          Margarito (Arum said Mayweather was willing, dispute over contract extension)
          Cotto (Debatable- Arum connected)
          Tszyu (2004-2005 debatable)
          PAC (2009 afraid of needles)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Pick the names that would make Mayweather and ATG if he were to fight and beat. You can also add names as long as they belong to his division at the time he was fighting there.

Super Featherweight 1998-2001

Acelino Freitas, Joel Casamayor, Robert Garcia, Steve Forbes, Jong Kwon Baek, Takanori Hatakeyama, Lavka Sim and Jorge Barrios.

Lightweight 2002-2003

Paul Spadafora, Leonard Dorin, Stevie Johnston, Artur Grigorian, Raul Balbi, Juan Lazcano and Javier Jauregui

Light Welterweight 2004-2005

Kostya Tszyu, Vivian Harris, Carlos Maussa, and Junior Witter

Welterweight 2006

Antonio Margarito, Kermit Cintron and Luis Collazo

Light Middleweight 2007

Cory Spinks, Vernon Forrest, Joachim Alcine, Serhiy Dzinziruk and Roman Karmazin

Welterweight 2007

Paul Williams
          Last edited by whoelsebutjames; 09-04-2017, 09:47 PM.

Comment

hmmmm... i wonder why Khan vs Pac never happened... 4/12 fighters were not with top rank.. Where is the Pac vs Thurman, Brook, Spence Porter talk?????? Pacs literally ran out of ARUM fighters to fight LOL
            Khan blamed his fight with Pac falling apart due to Dubai, his hand, etc etc but He did say Floyd ducked him

Comment

• Pacquiao and Khans rivalry started in Freddie Roachs gym, with Khan shooting off his mouth saying he could beat Pac, and regularly got the best of him in sparring. It was the making of a true rivalry.. Not just money chasing..

AMIR KHAN SAYS BOB ARUM TO BLAME FOR PACQUIAO FIGHT NOT HAPPENING; EXPLAINS IN DETAIL WHAT HAPPENED(video in his own words)

"He says, manny team didnt want the fight. They played him along.... We negotiated everything...Only that wasn't done, was the contract signed..Bob being the advisor and promoter for pacquaio... he didnt want the fight.. Bob wanted Horn for Manny.. He went to fight Jeff Horn, which no one really heard of " --Amir Khan
              __________________________________________________ __________
              At first I thought Arum's crony poster was ******.. Now, I'm starting to think he's purposefully spreading misinformation... Your ignored now..Your game is old..

Comment

Pacquiao and Khans rivalry started in Freddie Roachs gym, with Khan shooting off his mouth saying he could beat Pac, and regularly got the best of him in sparring. It was the making of a true rivalry.. Not just money chasing..

AMIR KHAN SAYS BOB ARUM TO BLAME FOR PACQUIAO FIGHT NOT HAPPENING; EXPLAINS IN DETAIL WHAT HAPPENED(video in his own words)

"He says, manny team didnt want the fight. They played him along.... We negotiated everything...Only that wasn't done, was the contract signed..Bob being the advisor and promoter for pacquaio... he didnt want the fight.. Bob wanted Horn for Manny.. He went to fight Jeff Horn, which no one really heard of " --Amir Khan
                __________________________________________________ __________
                At first I thought Arum's crony poster was ******.. Now, I'm starting to think he's purposefully spreading misinformation... Your ignored now..Your game is old..
                Where is the proof that he got the better in sparing because I heard the opposite. Did you see how Manny dominated Algieri, knocking him down 6 times but Khan struggled?

Khan says: "it seemed to me that Arum didnt want the fight" He says that he was "told" the funds were there but you have to have funds up front to make the fight happen. Jeff Horn is an undefeated fighter while Khan was just dominated and KOd. It woulda been interesting though to see how the ******s scored for Khan right around Ramadan
                Last edited by maracho; 09-05-2017, 07:20 AM.

Comment

. Would you say Floyd was scared of Clottey?
                  Baldomir was the lineal champ and WBC. . That was a big deal not long ago. If you say it wasn't your lying !! Marg was the WBO. Which is worthless trinket. Why didn't Marg go for the WBC or lineal himself.
                  Originally posted by whoelsebutjames View Post
                  This a serious list, I didn't add Clottey because he's a non-factor.

Clottey was better than Baldomir

Comment

• he was very obviously kept from margarito and was fine with that. just look at his rhetoric concerning the fight when margarito was a top fighter and floyd was offered an eight million dollar pay day.

the other obvious one is pacquiao. both sides didn't want to take that fight right away. they let it build for too long, and manny had already gotten knocked out and was basically all done from fighting above his weight class for so many years.

anybody who acts like floyd mayweather wanted to make the pacquiao fight all along is dishonest. they waited for manny to get old, and they both made a ton of money using the prospect of a fight between the two to promote fights against lesser fighters.

difference is that manny fouyght lesser fighters while being naturally a 35 or 40 lb fighter by the end of his career. and floyd, a welterweight, fought lesser welterweights and smaller guys moving up.

Comment

• i think mayweather has all the tools but one thing i can point is his quick thinking, speed and defensive abilities. Manages to lure opponents inside his way like he did against others.

Comment

Working...
                      X