Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Floyd would win against Crawford, Spence & Thurman at this point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
    I swear Thurman is underrated
    I think Thurman would beat both Spence and Crawford at this stage. Spence gets hit way too easily and we've yet to see how Crawford handles a good welterweight.

Comment

No i think all 3 of them beat him now. If he wins one of them it would be against Thurman, I think Spence stops him late, i think Crawford outbox him. And Thurman UD him

Comment

If a non boxer can do that to floyd now then any top boxer will kill floyd. Floyd should be ok fighting non-boxer.

Comment

2015 floyd beats all those guys.

2017 floyd looked sloppy as fook but he was training for conor and stopped sparring a month out. I imagine if floyd was facing a boxer instead he would have a longer training camp and have better speed and timing than we saw.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
            I think Thurman would beat both Spence and Crawford at this stage. Spence gets hit way too easily and we've yet to see how Crawford handles a good welterweight.

The same could be said for thurman. I dont think he is that great, just that he happens to be one of the top welters in a weak era. Crawford is the best of the three, he has some good things with his power, angles and ability to switch hit, he is pretty slow though for an A level guy. Today that wont matter but in other eras that would hurt him.

Comment

Floyd himself doesn't think he can beat Thurman. He didn't even think this years ago when he was in tip top shape fighting Pacquiao. Spence is basically popular because of Floyd mentioning him for Thurman. Floyd loses to all three now.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
                Floyd himself doesn't think he can beat Thurman. He didn't even think this years ago when he was in tip top shape fighting Pacquiao. Spence is basically popular because of Floyd mentioning him for Thurman. Floyd loses to all three now.
                Did you see this stuff in your tea cup lol.

Floyd is done his heart is not in it after 21 yrs of beating everyone, prime Floyd schools all of them but that's long gone now, he is probably not 60% of his best the young guns take him right now, he ruled world boxing and holds 5 of the last 10 PPV records which is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  The man said himself he was done..we have to listen
                  For the third time.

Comment

Floyd didn't want to go out on his shield so we should respect Floyd's decision to not fight these guys.
                    He's retired so no need to ask Floyd to fight GGG as well

Comment

Not now. Age catches up with us all.

Comment

Working...
                      X