Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Floyd would win against Crawford, Spence & Thurman at this point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Floyd would win against Crawford, Spence & Thurman at this point?

Do you think he would defeat them or he would lose at this point in time?

The man said himself he was done..we have to listen

Comment

No man I dont think so

Comment

Mayweather one of my favorites... He'd be destroyed by those guys at this point.

Comment

Spence- Probably no
          Thurman - Maybe
          Crawford- No idea

Comment

no no no no no no no

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              The man said himself he was done..we have to listen
              I know, but I'm asking in a hypothetical way. Also, it's not out of the realm of possibility for him to fight again after he retired twice before only to come back.

Comment

Thurman was Floyd's mandatory for years, and Floyd avoided him altogether. Tried to put him off on Spence.

Made sure Spence was a part of his camp, but Spence would have too much respect for him.

I guess you gotta know when to hold em, and know when to fold em....

Comment

nah. i still think he put in a good performance but he had definitiely slowed down. i guess thats not a shock at age of 40 but the right hand was so much slower and the reactions just werent there. I think hes got enough ring smarts to give them guys a lot of problems still, dont think he'd get annihilated but i think hed lose to them.

Comment

if he was in his 20s he would wipe the floor with all of them haha. but with 41 he won't be motivated enough to even try i guess.

Comment

Working...
                    X