Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Floyd would win against Crawford, Spence & Thurman at this point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd only fights people when he thinks he can beat them. That's why 7 years ago he didn't fight PAC, he didn't think he'd beast him then. After jmm koed him, PAC was worn enough.
    But Floyd's top 20 atg most likely so no matter how badly he cherry picked and tried getting things in his favour, hiustoiry will look fondly on Floyd and his unbeaten recoird

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      Thurman was Floyd's mandatory for years, and Floyd avoided him altogether. Tried to put him off on Spence.

Made sure Spence was a part of his camp, but Spence would have too much respect for him.

I guess you gotta know when to hold em, and know when to fold em....
      EXACTLY!

Thurman would have spanked Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        The man said himself he was done..we have to listen
        You said this before the Conor fight aswell.

Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
          I thought he beat Garcia fairly easily. It was an 8 rounds to 4 fight to me. It's being generous to give Garcia 5 rounds. I agree Thurman/Porter was close but it was still a clear decision win for Thurman. You also have to look at it in the sense that Thurman is fighting all these guys in their primes & beating them. I don't personally see how that's being overrated. He clearly beat 2 of the top 5 current welterweights. The only one that's left for him to beat of the current welterweights is Spence. That fight would prove who the top guy at welterweight is until Crawford decides to move up.
          That's correct.
          But when Mayweather scraped by past prime fighters they consider him a god. If people give Floyd credit for beating Maidana then Khan deserves even more credit for beating a prime Maidana in a weight class that Maidana looked good in.

Comment

Too bad we didn't see Floyd vs Pacquiao in 2009-2011.

There... I said it.

Spence would beat Floyd. Physicality and strength like Maidana but More Smart.

Crawford has the length, legs and speed to get to Floyd even if Floyd tries to keep distance. Bud wins. Floyd would have to exchange with Bud. Won't have enough

I think Floyd still beats Thurman. Thurman would psyche himself out and it'll be a chess match .. if that's the fight, Floyd beats him even at 40.

Comment

I'm with the consensus here, he'd get beat by all three.

Mayweather of a few years ago, maybe. But today, just too slow.

Prime Mayweather a definite yes, yes and yes however.

Comment

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
                You said this before the Conor fight aswell.

Just saying
                wondering if he said it with or without the balls in his mouth?

Comment

Originally posted by cammoking123 View Post
                  People are putting way too much stock into the Conor fight. That performance meant nothing, it wasn't like Pac getting exposed by a cherry picked opponent like Jeff Horn. Floyd is not going to walk forward against a guy like Thurman. I'm biased but I still think he could comfortably outbox Thurman fighting off his back foot. Keith is easily the most overrated fighter in the game right now. Close decisions wins over Garcia and Porter and he's p4p #1 all of sudden smh.

Spence would definitely stop Floyd. I haven't seen enough from Crawford to say if he could or not
                  Thurman has a better resume than the other two. If anything Spence and Crawford are overrated. I don't hear anyone calling Keith P4P 1 like Crawford who has a ****ty resume. You guys just have a problem with an intelligent black man. If he was out acting like a thug you would probably like him.

Comment

would pac man beat them?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                      Thurman has a better resume than the other two. If anything Spence and Crawford are overrated. I don't hear anyone calling Keith P4P 1 like Crawford who has a ****ty resume. You guys just have a problem with an intelligent black man. If he was out acting like a thug you would probably like him.
                      u guys and this race thing is old and played out u bring it up any chance u can lololol goodness gracious this site has went to shts!!!! a shtty resume????????

Comment

Working...
                      X