Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. McGregor - Nearly 3 Million Watch Illegal Streams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by americanlegend View Post
    i wonder how many watched may vs mac for free
    I did along with about 15 other people at my house. There were dozens of streams on Kodi but they werent the best quality. The best hd streams were on periscope. I just got a feed from the periscope app on my phone and the casted it to my smart tv.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Thats a lie. I know several people who ended up purchasing it after streams were buffering and shutting down
      Here is were I am coming from.

Most people I know who stream PPV events (6ish people I know) stream because fights are too expensive and simply not worth it.

If they cant find a stream they torrent the fight the next day or just find some highlights.

Last figut that everyone actually pitched in on for a PPV was MayPac.

Many boxing fans are lone soldiers, I sure as hell am not spending 50+$ to watch a fight by myself unless a couple of my friends are interested and pitch in.

Trust me, people dont throw stream parties with a pixelated stream and two 24s of Budwiser.

So once again, MOST streamers will simply not purchase a fight.

Me personally....Id pay 25$ max for a fight if I am home alone watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Is it really lost revenue if those people had no intention of buying it in the first place? I doubt people who really wanted to see the fight were going to hope for a facebook feed instead of purchasing the fight. The people that stream are people who are interested in seeing the fight but if they cant find a stream they aren't gonna pay for it. You ever taken a chance on a stream for a fight you really wanted to see when you had the option to buy it?
        I always stream fights, which is due to very poor match ups and the fact that the boxers are already being paid to fight.

I get what you are saying, but some streaming sites cannot be taken down now. The one I used for Saturday was also the one I passed on to forum members who asked.

Crystal clear HD, courtesy of Fox Sports 2.

PM me for info

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          mexicans will buy, just look at the canelo-chavez numbers...
          They have no choice anymore. Trump cancelled Comedy Central in Mexico, so these fights are now their only relief.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
            I always stream fights, which is due to very poor match ups and the fact that the boxers are already being paid to fight.

I get what you are saying, but some streaming sites cannot be taken down now. The one I used for Saturday was also the one I passed on to forum members who asked.

Crystal clear HD, courtesy of Fox Sports 2.

PM me for info
            I use ace stream so I'm good. I'm usually watching the fights at a bar or a party so i don't really stream much. But if there is a fight i really want to see I'll pay for it instead of taking the chance on a stream.

Comment

They have no choice anymore. Trump cancelled Comedy Central in Mexico, so these fights are now their only relief.

is this supossed to be funny??
              the mexicans that buy ppvs dont live in mexico anyways, so they could care less...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                is this supossed to be funny??
                the mexicans that buy ppvs dont live in mexico anyways, so they could care less...
                Sorry, I wasn't aware that you knew them all. Silly me!

Comment

thats what happens when you brag about how much money or ppv buys you get. the fans are the IRS, and they just taxed your ass

Comment

Sorry, I wasn't aware that you knew them all. Silly me!
                    mexicans in mexico get the fights for free... no need to know them all...

Comment

Working...
                    X