Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. McGregor - Nearly 3 Million Watch Illegal Streams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
    80% of people who watched streams simply wouldnt watch the fight if they couldnt stream it.

people who are determined to pirate will simply not pay for a fight and just miss out if they cant find it...thats why I find these concerns amusing.
    Thats a lie. I know several people who ended up purchasing it after streams were buffering and shutting down

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
        I did.

The fight turned out to be a lot better than what I thought it would be though.
        yeah floyd walked to him all night like he did against zab judah and shambe mitchell..... he wasnt as sharp as he was back then but it was a fun night for sure

Comment

Is this a domestic figure or worldwide? Seems to be suggesting its a worldwide total. The boxing world will change the more data and cyber security continue to develop. Might actually show it's teeth as a financial viable business outside of nwga fights again one day.

Btw, did anybody notice that the over/under was 3.9 million in buys for the Pacquiao fight? I guess bookmakers think highly of Conor setting it at 4.9 for this fight lol if this fight sold 5 million buys that'd be good for UFC going forward.

Comment

One of the best illegal streams i ever seen. Crystal Clear

Comment

Any content on the internet is mine to take if I can find it and there's nothing anyone can do about it

Comment

It was like reaching into Floyd's wallet and pulling out a crisp $100!

Comment

Its a brand new world. Theyll never stop the streamers. And i for one am happy about it. Anyone who missed it, they gots many of them on piratebay

Comment

Originally posted by americanlegend View Post
                    i wonder how many watched may vs mac for free
                    they lost millons i have a 40gb 1080p of the whole show and never paid a damn penny

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      Thats a lie. I know several people who ended up purchasing it after streams were buffering and shutting down
                      You knowing "several" people is direct evidence that he's lying about the 80% figure? I'm sure he's not that far off, I certainly can't afford $100 and would've just downloaded it the next day rather than stream it if I had to.

Perhaps they should make the prices reasonable if they expect reasonable people to spend their money on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X