Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. McGregor - Nearly 3 Million Watch Illegal Streams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It had a pretty good undercard
    One of the better ones that I've seen lately

Comment

I somehow had the best stream I ever found in my life! No interruptions at all and HD.

Comment

Forbes and Yahoo Sports are now saying it was hundreds of millions who viewed illegal streams.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
          Yeah, because it wasn't worth $100! Of course people are gonna stream this. Even though the fight did live up to expectations, it wasn't justified to spend $100 on a fake championship bout, with a guy that was 0-0 in boxing.
          Fake championship! Outrageous! How dare you speak ill of the blessed "money" belt

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
            Fake championship! Outrageous! How dare you speak ill of the blessed "money" belt
            I apologize. I forgot how majestic, and precious the the money belt is. Sugar Ray Robinson would kill a man for that belt.

Comment

I hope you guys are happy. Now Floyd's kids won't be able to eat.

Comment

Probably a lot more than that, but not surprised. Everyone I have spoken to regarding this fight streamed it. I found a HD stream from fox sports 2, which I sent to some posters here and linked my social media friends to the address.

They didn't really expect people to pay for this, did they?

Floyd's new belt didn't even make the top ten this year

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Forbes and Yahoo Sports are now saying it was hundreds of millions who viewed illegal streams.
                  That figure will be easily surpassed by a number of tears shed on lost revenue.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
                    That figure will be easily surpassed by a number of tears shed on lost revenue.
                    Is it really lost revenue if those people had no intention of buying it in the first place? I doubt people who really wanted to see the fight were going to hope for a facebook feed instead of purchasing the fight. The people that stream are people who are interested in seeing the fight but if they cant find a stream they aren't gonna pay for it. You ever taken a chance on a stream for a fight you really wanted to see when you had the option to buy it?
                    Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 08-29-2017, 07:17 AM.

Comment

you cant shut down every stream. theres nothing to be done about this im sure even more watched maypac illegally and it didn't hurt them at all since it broke all records. the ppv buys here are still gonna be great. maybe 3 million.

Comment

Working...
                      X