No announcement yet.

Props to Conor Mcgregor!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
    All the way to the bank. He took no real damage, doesn't care about the loss, no damage to UFC and earned millions of dollars per minute.

Carried on a throne maybe. Jammy bastard
    No damage

He needs to send a cheque to Robert Byrd from saving him from brain damage

Comment

Originally posted by IconBoy View Post
      Did you actually believe all the pre fight talk lol?
      Anyone that did, shame on you for being so gullible.
      Hell no, but man listen. To see him get built up as this killer, and to hear people rant about MMA being superior? Like these guys push punch like Virgil Hunter says. They have legit ability. Like they are competent at fighting but wow. Floyd chased him and allowed him to wear down

Comment

Its crazy seeing floyd fans come around, huge respect. Most of my friends who are floyd fans called me to congratulate me today, most had Conor winning the fight up until the bad stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
          LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

McNuggets said he'd be dead in 4

Then changes it to 1 round.

He said he wasn't all that good, just composed. How he wanted to go out on his shield LMAOOOO

Floyd is definitely past it, but he did boxing great justice against this power puncher

Excuse me, " POWER PUNCHER "
          "I won't surprise me if I flatten him in the first exchange"

Gets backed up by round 3.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            Neither Floyd nor Golovkin nor any others get hit on purpose. This forum theory is so cringe-inducing. They get hit because they're human.

Better explanation is they're consistent/top fighters in the first place because even when they're getting beaten up a bit they stay calm.
            Well said!!

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              awesome performance, well done! you became the first person to be legitimately stopped by mayweather in 10 years at the age of 40!!! truly surpassed all expectations.
              With this being Conor's pro boxing debut and going against the best boxer of our generation I think he did pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                Neither Floyd nor Golovkin nor any others get hit on purpose. This forum theory is so cringe-inducing. They get hit because they're human.

Better explanation is they're consistent/top fighters in the first place because even when they're getting beaten up a bit they stay calm.
                ^^^^^^this

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  awesome performance, well done! you became the first person to be legitimately stopped by mayweather in 10 years at the age of 40!!! truly surpassed all expectations.
                  Where did you get 10yrs from????

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    I was surprised at how well he did last night.

Of coarse I never expected him to win, before or during the fight. But he gave a good accounting of himself.

I was impressed.

Props to Conor!!
                    I thought you were going to give Props for landing more punches on Floyd than manny did.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                      I was surprised at how well he did last night.

Of coarse I never expected him to win, before or during the fight. But he gave a good accounting of himself.

I was impressed.

Props to Conor!!
                      Red K and reported for mental ******ation.

It must be the mustache.

Comment

Working...
                      X