Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: Judging Was Very, Very Biased; I'm Shocked By Scoring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by French-Punch View Post
    McGregor ''won'' the first 2 rounds.

I said ''won'' cause his punches were laughable, completely powerless, so much that I felt embarassed for him despite supporting Mayweather.

But at least he invented a new kind of punch today, aka the ''hammer'' punch.

Facepalm....
    he was paid 30 mil to punch like that

Comment

Doesn't matter what the scores were just as long as everyone knows Floyd allowed the fight be competitive for the first 3 rds . I mean he had to sell the fight after the way him and pac fought.

Comment

Boxing scoring at elite level is very incompetent, buncha weird past it old guys
        He won the first 3 rounds, I thought he was quite impressive, clearly non-plussing Floyd a little and tagging him better than most.
        Floyd was obviously just letting him fatigue and testing his power but he was still too fast and unorthodox when they did engage.

What was strange was how Mcgregor ran out of gas as soon as he got tagged to the body a couple times, and while his chin was good he seemed to get buzzed for a long time by head shots even early on.
        He was definitely vulnerable to the midsection and he went downhill fast, perhaps he was a little weight drained but I think he was just not used to prolonged punishment as a boxer is.
        MMA is kinda short and sharp and Nate Diaz is no boxer in terms of power whatever he thinks.

Floyd was smart and totally at ease but he noticeably older and slower than his last fight, Canelo or Maidana or Cotto would have destroyed McGregor after a few issues early perhaps.
        Last edited by Flabble Scrote; 08-27-2017, 05:06 PM. Reason: Dog has aids

Comment

Conor's comments show what a newbie to pro boxing he is. Every mofo and his granma knows in Vegas, Mayweather is winning every round where he's not knocked down. lol
          Mac, for all his trash talk, was fighting to survive rather than win.

Comment

It doesn't matter you got tko'd , all your punches were weak especially That mc hammer 🔨 Punch , fkn amateur.

Comment

Did he think he throwing and landing touching punches is "scoring" ? Lol, the way he was throwing his punches makes me want to slap him! Am like throw a punch like a man.

Comment

Im shocked how the 175lb Irish Gorilla ran away from a 40 yr old frail man half his size and when he got to tired to run he got mugged.

Connor is a weakling.

Comment

Conor won first 3 rounds clearly. even the US TV commentators said he did and the boxing people on the live comments thread here. Got to wonder how those judges got that job.

He did better than I expected but have to wonder why he gassed so fast?? he looked tired by the 5th round, and started to get caught more as his feet could no longer carry him away. He must have fought 12 or more rounds in training??

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                    Conor won first 3 rounds clearly. even the US TV commentators said he did and the boxing people on the live comments thread here. Got to wonder how those judges got that job.

He did better than I expected but have to wonder why he gassed so fast?? he looked tired by the 5th round, and started to get caught more as his feet could no longer carry him away. He must have fought 12 or more rounds in training??
                    He won the rounds where the little guy didn't throw a punch, wow what an achievement, a 175 pound Irish Gorilla that got walked down and mugged by a frail old man half his size lol.

Comment

all floyd has to do is not get ko'd. huge advantage. thats why he was never worried in te maidana or pac fights when they were beating him. his dad might have been going crazy but floyd is like come on dad we got the judges in our pocket calm down

Comment

Working...
                      X