Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: Judging Was Very, Very Biased; I'm Shocked By Scoring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    No one knocking Floyd out. And 40 year old Floyd still UD over Garcia and Thurman.
    Floyd said 100 times b4 the fight even started that he wasn't going to box McQuitter. And those guys are not coming in the ring 175lbs
    I mean Mikey Garcia not Danny obviously. Floyd can't UD Thurman and he knows it. He fought Berto and Mcgregor. Now ok McGregor was a money fight but Berto wasn't. He fought Berto and Showtime took heavy losses just so he could avoid Thurman. McGregor didn't quit though. He beat Floyd for 3 rounds. That was pretty funny. We all knew what would eventually happen but he swept the first the rounds and can say the ref stopped it early. Floyd will run away on top now.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
      Yeah thats true and he was running for cover against a jww danny garcia too. He won those on points by boxing not brawling. He beats Floyd though. Floyd doesn't have his legs anymore and can't punch hard enough to stop Thurman. He can't walk Thurman down and I'm not sure he could get it done fighting defensively and countering. I don't think Floyd got counter uppercutted in the first round by McGregory on purpose lol. He can't beat this new batch of welterweight. Danny Garcia was the last one of these top level guys he could beat and I don't really consider Danny "top level" at 47.
      I agree.

IMO Danny Garcia is a tough out for anyone at 147. I pretty much felt he won almost every round past 6. He just started late. He also seems to always fight up and DOWN to the competition in front of him.

Comment

I guess he really thinks eating punches is an art.

Comment

Like Maidana, but more persistant. Uh, no.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            I ain't gonna BS! Conor surprised the SHT out of me??? He just went 10 rounds with the BEST Boxer of the last 25 years... He's too old IMO to start boxing though. I like the guy though.

Yeah, I was like WTF??? Is Conor about to pull off the upset for a second. But I always had that question about his stamina, I knew that would likely be an issue.

And true to form he got tired. Floyd looked old for sure. He was rusty and looked old as well. But Floyd got it done.

This should definitely be Floyd's last fight though. I don't see anything good happening for Mayweather if he continues to fight. He's about to be 41 years old soon. Last night should definitely be it for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
              I mean Mikey Garcia not Danny obviously. Floyd can't UD Thurman and he knows it. He fought Berto and Mcgregor. Now ok McGregor was a money fight but Berto wasn't. He fought Berto and Showtime took heavy losses just so he could avoid Thurman. McGregor didn't quit though. He beat Floyd for 3 rounds. That was pretty funny. We all knew what would eventually happen but he swept the first the rounds and can say the ref stopped it early. Floyd will run away on top now.
              Lol I thought u was talking about Danny. And here we go again with fans trying to be accountants. How did Showtime lose money? Did Espinoza tell you this? Berto and McGregor were both easy money fights. He avoided Thurman but Thurman was still fighting BUMS at that time LMAO. Floyd fought Berto 9/2015 Thurman fought Collazo 7/2015. But yea Floyd avoided him lmao. Y'all just be making up ****
              He had just came off a fight getting hurt to the body Luis Collazo. And McGregor did nothing but embarrass himself with those girly punches. He can say whatever he wants. He still got the snot knocked out him by a 40year old small man

Comment

2 year layoff, 20lb disadvantage, 40years old. We know boxingscene won't give credit but to me that was impressive. Floyd looked like he was fighting a super middleweight

Comment

2 year layoff, 20lb disadvantage, 40years old. We know boxingscene won't give credit but to me that was impressive. Floyd looked like he was fighting a super middleweight
                  He was big as **** in there lol makes me doubt (even more) a lot of the b.s. we hear about fighters weight on fight night. He looked as big as one of the Charlos compared to Floyd lol

Comment

49-0 vs 0-0, that was expected. Floyd toyed with him, he could have ended it sooner. I appreciate that he did it the slow way to please the audience.

Comment

I don't know why. He lost damn near every round.

Comment

Working...
                      X