No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Stops Conor McGregor in The Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Floyd threw 320 punches, Conor missed 319 punches.

I bet thats more punches missed than most of Conor's UFC career total & I think he's got 10 UFC fights. Believe he got give or take a 50% connect percentage in the UFC so 26% is probably around half of what he's used to.

Bet that killed his energy more than anything. Missing punches is a mfer.
    Just to clarify, Conor landed 193 punches and Floyd landed 136. Compubox is pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Good. If I had been shut down so thoroughly as you have, I would stop reading too. You were exposed a long time ago, now you're just being embarrassed. There's a video proving that Manny landed more shots than Floyd out there already, you just choose to ignore it like a lot of Floyd apologists. And no I'm not saying that Manny won. I gave him 4 rds.

Comment

Good. If I had been shut down so thoroughly as you have, I would stop reading too. You were exposed a long time ago, now you're just being embarrassed. There's a video proving that Manny landed more shots than Floyd out there already, you just choose to ignore it like a lot of Floyd apologists. And no I'm not saying that Manny won. I gave him 4 rds.

I wonder what it's like being this deluded.

Comment

Just to clarify, Conor landed 193 punches and Floyd landed 136. Compubox is pathetic.

Holy ****.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
              Hell of a lot smarter than you. Big picture moron is Conor came in the fight and got TKO'd. He was outclassed clearly. Yes he did better than expected because the expectations were so low for him and also overblown for Mayweather. Mayweather didn't do anything impressive, he was fighting an MMA fighter who spent a few months trying to be a boxer. The most impressive thing going on is they got so many to buy into this fight. I find it comical how the Mayweather nut huggers are trying to convince me how impressive he was and the Conor clowns are trying to do the same about McGregor.

Again how stupid are you? You no nothing about me but throw out that you've been following the sweet science longer than I've been alive. Okay Nostradamus, how old am I? Personally you could be a 100 years old and you'll still be an idiot. The number of years alive doesn't make you smart or wise.

I'm new to this website, I've posted on other forums. Yes there are other boxing forums if you didn't realize Einstein. I'm not sure how long I'll last because there are a lot of tools here who have ethnic agendas. I'm only interested in talking boxing, I don't get caught in your racial whining.

LMAO, you are this great boxing sage and you dare to say Conor is in Mayweather class. He landed more punches so he is not only in Pac's class but he's actually in a higher class than Pac right. Yeah you are some boxing sage, He landed more punches because Mayweather fought a completely different type of fight than he usually does. Even casuals observed this. Of course he was going to get hit more when he was right in front.

And BTW you may have had him winning more rounds than Floyd but the judges didn't. I had him winning three, and as I've said basically because Floyd gave those rounds away more than anything. He might have got in another round, but once Floyd start engaging it went down hill from there round by round. Yes he wasn't in boxing shape but he also wasn't technically on the same level (he was outclassed).

Let's just get real you're the one who's made it pretty clear that race is bouncing around in your small brain. I've already said I don't like Mayweather, I have no real feelings on McGregor, my favorite fighter is Golovkin right now. I like Crawford because I love him representing my Cornhuskers in football. I'm a huge fan of Pac and Juan Manuel Marquez (who I have no problem saying I think he was on roids the 2nd fight). I think Loma is one fun fighter and I look forward to many good fights. Evander Holyfield was my HW guy, Lennox was the best and Tyson was a bad motherf'er who was a total waste of a human. I was a huge Joe Calzaghe fan and RJJ was the best P4P fighter in my life time. I have no problem with race boy.

I think you're another boxing fan who seems to be interested more in race than talking the sport. And just in closing TONTO, I have Irish blood. I love Irish people and I can't wait to go to Ireland one day. Now beat it.
              He is a stupid motherf**ker.

Comment

• Mayweather gave up the early rounds to fatigue Conor who was used to five 3 minute rounds of fighting not twelve 3 minute rounds of boxing. We all should know Mayweather's paradise is the second half of the fight and that is exactly what happened with an inexperienced boxer stepping into the ring against arguably the greatest boxer in and outside of the ring to ever set foot in a boxing ring. I'm more looking forward to this upcoming Canelo fight because we have two class A boxers going toe to toe rather than a UFC fighter going against "TBE".

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Holy ****.
                  Go review the fight and score the punches yourself.
                  Let's get your numbers and see what's what.

Be my guest.

Comment

• ( . Y . ), Amandlala, arizashakes, attackcycle, BigBadBeno, bigbawse, chou5, crazyboy867, Dehydrator, El Fappo, English Lion, fatboy33, G G G, Gazza888, GW Carter, IcantReadYEAHHH, iceman1, intense, IR0NFIST, ivvan, Jadoremusic, Jay Volcano, Johnny Rubber, jojog88, kaptajnbob, kidbazooka, kilojay505, Kosta, kronos2000, kurt0411, LacedUp, lparm, MaksBox, Martinplateado, mathed, Miggzfresh, nickp91, nycjosh, pandapanda, Parksy81, Pecs, s7nf, Sdgiant22, shenmue, Szef, TheGoatCometh, Thurman, TMT_HEAT, UFC_Boxing, USMCer, Virgil Caine, whitetyson, wikiwik, gatica, goldenboy979, NEETzsche, ScottWeiland

53 guys picked conor by ko. The 4 bolded picked conor by UD. A couple of these guys I consider good posters like Szef, Neetzsche and scott weiland. Unbelievable.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      ( . Y . ), Amandlala, arizashakes, attackcycle, BigBadBeno, bigbawse, chou5, crazyboy867, Dehydrator, El Fappo, English Lion, fatboy33, G G G, Gazza888, GW Carter, IcantReadYEAHHH, iceman1, intense, IR0NFIST, ivvan, Jadoremusic, Jay Volcano, Johnny Rubber, jojog88, kaptajnbob, kidbazooka, kilojay505, Kosta, kronos2000, kurt0411, LacedUp, lparm, MaksBox, Martinplateado, mathed, Miggzfresh, nickp91, nycjosh, pandapanda, Parksy81, Pecs, s7nf, Sdgiant22, shenmue, Szef, TheGoatCometh, Thurman, TMT_HEAT, UFC_Boxing, USMCer, Virgil Caine, whitetyson, wikiwik, gatica, goldenboy979, NEETzsche, ScottWeiland

53 guys picked conor by ko. The 4 bolded picked conor by UD. A couple of these guys I consider good posters like Szef, Neetzsche and scott weiland. Unbelievable.
                      Pretty sure anyone who doesnt flat out hate floyd on that list was probably taking the piss.

Some of those i guarantee didnt think McG was going to win

Comment

Working...
                      X