No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Stops Conor McGregor in The Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    You make me laugh, writing like you're intelligent and know something about boxing. The fact is that I know just what I need to know about you by several observations I've made. First of which is that you can't see the big picture about the situation. You don't have the ability to be objective. You've shown your intellectual hand a long time ago. I don't respect it so I challenge it. I've been a follower of the sweet science longer than you've been alive. I know you have a new account but you're not new which means you probably were banned before and most likely for good reason. We're past the Conor-FMJ fight now because you think Conor was outclassed when he landed more punches than Pacquiao, really won more rounds than Floyd and only started getting hit after his energy was gone. If you were expecting that, then fine. But the thing is that you didn't and neither did anyone else except for Conor and maybe Dana White. Conor damn sure wasn't outclassed, he was just out endured. That's damn impressive for an 0-0 mma fighter with 2 amateur fights. You can't see it and there's a reason for it. You just won't be honest and admit it. You're either dumb, blind or race is fkn with ya.

BYE Latin person lol
    Hell of a lot smarter than you. Big picture moron is Conor came in the fight and got TKO'd. He was outclassed clearly. Yes he did better than expected because the expectations were so low for him and also overblown for Mayweather. Mayweather didn't do anything impressive, he was fighting an MMA fighter who spent a few months trying to be a boxer. The most impressive thing going on is they got so many to buy into this fight. I find it comical how the Mayweather nut huggers are trying to convince me how impressive he was and the Conor clowns are trying to do the same about McGregor.

Again how stupid are you? You no nothing about me but throw out that you've been following the sweet science longer than I've been alive. Okay Nostradamus, how old am I? Personally you could be a 100 years old and you'll still be an idiot. The number of years alive doesn't make you smart or wise.

I'm new to this website, I've posted on other forums. Yes there are other boxing forums if you didn't realize Einstein. I'm not sure how long I'll last because there are a lot of tools here who have ethnic agendas. I'm only interested in talking boxing, I don't get caught in your racial whining.

LMAO, you are this great boxing sage and you dare to say Conor is in Mayweather class. He landed more punches so he is not only in Pac's class but he's actually in a higher class than Pac right. Yeah you are some boxing sage, He landed more punches because Mayweather fought a completely different type of fight than he usually does. Even casuals observed this. Of course he was going to get hit more when he was right in front.

And BTW you may have had him winning more rounds than Floyd but the judges didn't. I had him winning three, and as I've said basically because Floyd gave those rounds away more than anything. He might have got in another round, but once Floyd start engaging it went down hill from there round by round. Yes he wasn't in boxing shape but he also wasn't technically on the same level (he was outclassed).

Let's just get real you're the one who's made it pretty clear that race is bouncing around in your small brain. I've already said I don't like Mayweather, I have no real feelings on McGregor, my favorite fighter is Golovkin right now. I like Crawford because I love him representing my Cornhuskers in football. I'm a huge fan of Pac and Juan Manuel Marquez (who I have no problem saying I think he was on roids the 2nd fight). I think Loma is one fun fighter and I look forward to many good fights. Evander Holyfield was my HW guy, Lennox was the best and Tyson was a bad motherf'er who was a total waste of a human. I was a huge Joe Calzaghe fan and RJJ was the best P4P fighter in my life time. I have no problem with race boy.

I think you're another boxing fan who seems to be interested more in race than talking the sport. And just in closing TONTO, I have Irish blood. I love Irish people and I can't wait to go to Ireland one day. Now beat it.

Comment

• I keep seeing this backwards reasoning of "McGregor landed more punches than Pacquaio" to suggest he did so well.

Well, he landed less punches than Canelo and Canelo was completely dominated so what does that mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        I keep seeing this backwards reasoning of "McGregor landed more punches than Pacquaio" to suggest he did so well.

Well, he landed less punches than Canelo and Canelo was completely dominated so what does that mean?
        The Pac who Mayweather fought beats the McG version of Mayweather so it really means nothing.

McG fought the absolute worst version of Mayweather we have ever seen. I question how hard he even trained for the fight tbh seeing him in the ring

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
          Hell of a lot smarter than you. Big picture moron is Conor came in the fight and got TKO'd. He was outclassed clearly. Yes he did better than expected because the expectations were so low for him and also overblown for Mayweather. Mayweather didn't do anything impressive, he was fighting an MMA fighter who spent a few months trying to be a boxer. The most impressive thing going on is they got so many to buy into this fight. I find it comical how the Mayweather nut huggers are trying to convince me how impressive he was and the Conor clowns are trying to do the same about McGregor.

Again how stupid are you? You no nothing about me but throw out that you've been following the sweet science longer than I've been alive. Okay Nostradamus, how old am I? Personally you could be a 100 years old and you'll still be an idiot. The number of years alive doesn't make you smart or wise.

I'm new to this website, I've posted on other forums. Yes there are other boxing forums if you didn't realize Einstein. I'm not sure how long I'll last because there are a lot of tools here who have ethnic agendas. I'm only interested in talking boxing, I don't get caught in your racial whining.

LMAO, you are this great boxing sage and you dare to say Conor is in Mayweather class. He landed more punches so he is not only in Pac's class but he's actually in a higher class than Pac right. Yeah you are some boxing sage, He landed more punches because Mayweather fought a completely different type of fight than he usually does. Even casuals observed this. Of course he was going to get hit more when he was right in front.

And BTW you may have had him winning more rounds than Floyd but the judges didn't. I had him winning three, and as I've said basically because Floyd gave those rounds away more than anything. He might have got in another round, but once Floyd start engaging it went down hill from there round by round. Yes he wasn't in boxing shape but he also wasn't technically on the same level (he was outclassed).

Let's just get real you're the one who's made it pretty clear that race is bouncing around in your small brain. I've already said I don't like Mayweather, I have no real feelings on McGregor, my favorite fighter is Golovkin right now. I like Crawford because I love him representing my Cornhuskers in football. I'm a huge fan of Pac and Juan Manuel Marquez (who I have no problem saying I think he was on roids the 2nd fight). I think Loma is one fun fighter and I look forward to many good fights. Evander Holyfield was my HW guy, Lennox was the best and Tyson was a bad motherf'er who was a total waste of a human. I was a huge Joe Calzaghe fan and RJJ was the best P4P fighter in my life time. I have no problem with race boy.

I think you're another boxing fan who seems to be interested more in race than talking the sport. And just in closing TONTO, I have Irish blood. I love Irish people and I can't wait to go to Ireland one day. Now beat it.
          I stopped reading at the bold part because idiots don't know they are idiots. That's all part of being ignorant. Be gone chump. I've got nothing else to say really. I don't give a f@ck if you agree with me.

Comment

I stopped reading at the bold part because idiots don't know they are idiots. That's all part of being ignorant. Be gone chump. I've got nothing else to say really. I don't give a f@ck if you agree with me.
            For someone who doesn't care if I agree with you, you sure tried your hardest to convince me otherwise. Now get back to flipping those burgers boy, you're break is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              I keep seeing this backwards reasoning of "McGregor landed more punches than Pacquaio" to suggest he did so well.

I did a review of the fight and Conor landed 193 punches so no, Canelo didn't land more than Conor and took a lot more punches than him as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                For someone who doesn't care if I agree with you, you sure tried your hardest to convince me otherwise. Now get back to flipping those burgers boy, you're break is over.
                I still don't care dummy. (writing from my home office)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  The Pac who Mayweather fought beats the McG version of Mayweather so it really means nothing.

McG fought the absolute worst version of Mayweather we have ever seen. I question how hard he even trained for the fight tbh seeing him in the ring
                  Just because McGregor made him look like the worst version doesn't mean it was. Also, I had Castillo beating Mayweather in 2002 so I consider that him looking his worst.

Comment

I still don't care dummy. (writing from my home office)

sure you don't . . . .

home office LOL, there you are

Comment

I did a review of the fight and Conor landed 193 punches so no, Canelo didn't land more than Conor and took a lot more punches than him as well.
                      According to compubox he did and that's the same stats used to say he landed more than Pacquaio so again, irrelevant.

Mayweather beat the **** out of Conor. He potshotted Canelo one shot at a time to a decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X