Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Stops Conor McGregor in The Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
      the problem is floyd lost his killer instinct long time ago, he prefers to outscore his opponents. conor has to be really bad if he gets KO'd inside 5.
      Mac will get hurt to the body. Mayweather know's hes not in the same league I don't think he'll be using much leg work, he'll be more willing the stand in the pocket like in the Cotto fight. I expect a May-Gatti type performance

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
        It counts as win 50. A win is a win

Rob Salsa counted as a win for Garcia
        Lol, Salka is a boxer you numpty, McG isn't

By your rationale, Serena Williams, Ronda Rousey, Fat Dan or even the guy who puts the chairs away at the local Bingo Club would be worthy for win number 50!!

A win is a win though, so just keep holding on to that notion.

#TBELEMMING4EVA

Comment

• All things considered, Conor will be happy to take the L I feel. Very easy money for an exhibition fight really. I don't buy into the "riding on Mays name" BS.

Conor is desperate for Floyd to change his life??? He's the poster child of the UFC and a multi millionaire in his 20's. Thank goodness Mayweather is here to save him from his awful existence.

In reality though there is nothing stopping McG from going down after one punch and taking the money. Contractually he will have complied with everything for the fight and will have clowned boxing in the worst possible way.

Thanks for the money yer Ejits, happy days!!

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            Actually, youre the moron here. Nobody in their right mind would list 40 and a half as their age. Even if you did that's still not 41 is it? I could excuse that if you were a child. But in your case, youre just ****** and clearly an idiot.

Go back to your MMA boards because you know nothing about boxing.
            Uh.....self important much?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              So many uneducated people think that 8oz gloves is some crazy unprecedented thing. None of them know that it's completely normal for Floyd to wear 8oz. Crazy.

I saw that, about the bet. I thought that isn't allowed? To bet on yourself.
              Yeah you can absolutely bet ON yourself. You just can't bet AGAINST yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
                Lol, Salka is a boxer you numpty, McG isn't

By your rationale, Serena Williams, Ronda Rousey, Fat Dan or even the guy who puts the chairs away at the local Bingo Club would be worthy for win number 50!!

A win is a win though, so just keep holding on to that notion.

#TBELEMMING4EVA
                It's not "his rationale".

Conor got a boxing license for this fight.

It's sanctioned, and it counts, officially.

What YOU think, or what I think, doesn't matter, in terms of the record.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                  Yeah you can absolutely bet ON yourself. You just can't bet AGAINST yourself.
                  No way, I didn't know that. Interesting.

I think you might not be able to in the UK but then again I'm not sure on that either.

So.all these years Floyd has probably been betting on decisions then

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    No way, I didn't know that. Interesting.

I think you might not be able to in the UK but then again I'm not sure on that either.

So.all these years Floyd has probably been betting on decisions then
                    Well, that's the catch. He isn't allowed to bet on the method of victory, just that he's going to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                      It's not "his rationale".

Conor got a boxing license for this fight.

It's sanctioned, and it counts, officially.

What YOU think, or what I think, doesn't matter, in terms of the record.
                      I think you have missed my point regarding his rationale.

Mcg is having his debut fight, while Mayweather is going for Marciano's record. Certain posters have alluded to this being a worthwhile legacy fight due to the license you have mentioned.

The point I was making about his rationale is that any of the examples I provided could obtain a license and take this fight as their debut, but a win is a win, with the "0" and new record intact for Floyd.

After this farce is over and people start asking the same question, these same posters will probably reply with "you mad doe" rather than give an open opinion, which is happening more often these days.

No drama

Comment

Working...
                      X